MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"
End Corruption in the Courts!
Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of June 15, 2016, we've received over 142,500 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com
Most Read Stories
- Tembeckjian's Corrupt Judicial 'Ethics' Commission Out of Control
- As NY Judges' Pay Fiasco Grows, Judicial 'Ethics' Chief Enjoys Public-Paid Perks
- New York Judges Disgraced Again
- Wall Street Journal: When our Trusted Officials Lie
- Massive Attorney Conflict in Madoff Scam
- FBI Probes Threats on Federal Witnesses in New York Ethics Scandal
- Federal Judge: "But you destroyed the faith of the people in their government."
- Attorney Gives New Meaning to Oral Argument
- Wannabe Judge Attorney Writes About Ethical Dilemmas SHE Failed to Report
- 3 Judges Covered Crony's 9/11 Donation Fraud
- Former NY State Chief Court Clerk Sues Judges in Federal Court
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Committee
- NY Ethics Scandal Tied to International Espionage Scheme
- Westchester Surrogate's Court's Dastardly Deeds
Sunday, July 28, 2013
Petition to Remove Judge Builds Momentum
The ever-growing movement to remove New York Judge Laura Drager from the bench has reached exponential proportions. It is believed that members of the legal community have joined the group of unhappy litigants in questioning Judge Drager's actions.
Apparently, lawyers have now formally joined the mounting complaints to The New York State Attorney General's office and The Commission on Judicial Conduct where filings document Drager's unusual impartiality, alarming court orders, blatant conflicts of interest, and a reported disregard of domestic violence.
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 10:38 AM
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Unethical "Ethics" Lawyers Get Axed
Three top so-called "ethics" lawyers, based in Albany, have been pushed out. Two staff attorneys, Steven Zayas and Elizabeth Devane, and their boss Peter Torncello, chief counsel for the Committee on Professional Standards- the attorney "ethics" committee for the Appellate Division, Third Department.
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 8:09 PM
Sunday, July 21, 2013
The Monday, July 22, 2013 New York Law Journal story by Brendan Pierson, "State Recommends Medical Parole for 89-Year-Old Marshall," reports on the pending application before the New York State Corrections Department's medical parole board seeking the release of the wrongly-convicted former U.S. Ambassador, Anthony Marshall.However, the Law Journal fails to address the recent revelations that support the claim that the convictions of Anthony D. Marshall and Francis X. Morrissey, Jr., were a complete set-up, a sloppy money-grab orchestrated by one of New York's own "officers of the court."
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 2:40 PM
Saturday, July 20, 2013
The Monday, July 22, 2013 New York Law Journal story by Brendan Pierson, "State Recommends Medical Parole for 89-Year-Old Marshall," reports on the pending application before the New York State Corrections Department's medical parole board seeking the release of the wrongly-convicted former U.S. Ambassador, Anthony Marshall.
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 6:39 PM
- ▼ July (4)
- ► 2012 (320)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (270)
- ► 2009 (554)
- ► 2008 (546)
See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'Sex Scandal at Attorney Ethics Committee'
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'NY Attorney pleads guilty to federal felony; Gets law license back'