MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"
End Corruption in the Courts!
Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of June 15, 2016, we've received over 142,500 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com
Most Read Stories
- Tembeckjian's Corrupt Judicial 'Ethics' Commission Out of Control
- As NY Judges' Pay Fiasco Grows, Judicial 'Ethics' Chief Enjoys Public-Paid Perks
- New York Judges Disgraced Again
- Wall Street Journal: When our Trusted Officials Lie
- Massive Attorney Conflict in Madoff Scam
- FBI Probes Threats on Federal Witnesses in New York Ethics Scandal
- Federal Judge: "But you destroyed the faith of the people in their government."
- Attorney Gives New Meaning to Oral Argument
- Wannabe Judge Attorney Writes About Ethical Dilemmas SHE Failed to Report
- 3 Judges Covered Crony's 9/11 Donation Fraud
- Former NY State Chief Court Clerk Sues Judges in Federal Court
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Committee
- NY Ethics Scandal Tied to International Espionage Scheme
- Westchester Surrogate's Court's Dastardly Deeds
Thursday, November 28, 2013
Corrupt Ethics Chairman Roy L. Reardon, 84, Being Replaced in 34 Days
There’s another reason to be appreciative this Thanksgiving Day. The long-time hack and Chairman of the New York State Court’s First Department’s make-believe attorney ethics department, the Departmental Disciplinary Committee (the “DDC”), Roy L. Reardon of Simpson Thacher will be replaced on January 1, 2014.
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 1:21 PM
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
New York's Judicial "Ethics" Panel Wants Albany Surrogate Cathryn Doyle Removed
It's been four years since a federal prosecutor called Albany Surrogate Judge Cathryn M. Doyle a "co-conspirator" in the criminal probe of former NYS Supreme Court Justice Thomas J. Spargo (CLICK HERE to read background stories)
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 12:04 PM
Sunday, November 17, 2013
And what better place to have sex with a witness than in your chambers….
The judge finally admitted to an ethics panel to having an affair with a witness in a child support case over which he was presiding. And the two-timing married jurist, acknowledging that maybe he should have recused himself, says that his failure to remove himself from the case did not affect his decisions in the court proceeding.
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 11:51 PM
- ▼ November (3)
- ► 2012 (320)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (270)
- ► 2009 (554)
- ► 2008 (546)
See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'Sex Scandal at Attorney Ethics Committee'
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'NY Attorney pleads guilty to federal felony; Gets law license back'