MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"
End Corruption in the Courts!
Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of May 15, 2014, we've received over 137,835 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com
Most Read Stories
- Tembeckjian's Corrupt Judicial 'Ethics' Commission Out of Control
- As NY Judges' Pay Fiasco Grows, Judicial 'Ethics' Chief Enjoys Public-Paid Perks
- New York Judges Disgraced Again
- Wall Street Journal: When our Trusted Officials Lie
- Massive Attorney Conflict in Madoff Scam
- FBI Probes Threats on Federal Witnesses in New York Ethics Scandal
- Federal Judge: "But you destroyed the faith of the people in their government."
- Attorney Gives New Meaning to Oral Argument
- Wannabe Judge Attorney Writes About Ethical Dilemmas SHE Failed to Report
- 3 Judges Covered Crony's 9/11 Donation Fraud
- Former NY State Chief Court Clerk Sues Judges in Federal Court
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Committee
- NY Ethics Scandal Tied to International Espionage Scheme
- Westchester Surrogate's Court's Dastardly Deeds
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Tom Robbins on New York Judges
On the Right: See Tom Robbins July 24, 2007 article, BENCHWARMERS - "Everything you never wanted to know about picking judges for an important court you've never heard of" (The Village Voice)....
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 2:50 PM
- ► 2013 (51)
- ► 2012 (320)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (270)
- ► 2009 (554)
- ► 2008 (547)
- Tom Robbins on New York Judges
- NYSE Grasso Langone Judge Gets $20 Million $weethe...
- Disciplinary Counsel Thomas Cahill Implicated in $...
- Court Overhaul Begins: Attorney Disciplinary Chief...
- Why Are State Judges Dropping Like Flies ?
- Background Information Wanted
- Nepotism Information Wanted
- The Crisis in the Courts...CLICK HERE FOR FULL STO...
- Gov. Spitzer Asked to Name Jeffrey Deskovic Suprem...
- ▼ July (9)
See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'Sex Scandal at Attorney Ethics Committee'
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'NY Attorney pleads guilty to federal felony; Gets law license back'