MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"
End Corruption in the Courts!
Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of June 15, 2016, we've received over 142,500 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com
Most Read Stories
- Tembeckjian's Corrupt Judicial 'Ethics' Commission Out of Control
- As NY Judges' Pay Fiasco Grows, Judicial 'Ethics' Chief Enjoys Public-Paid Perks
- New York Judges Disgraced Again
- Wall Street Journal: When our Trusted Officials Lie
- Massive Attorney Conflict in Madoff Scam
- FBI Probes Threats on Federal Witnesses in New York Ethics Scandal
- Federal Judge: "But you destroyed the faith of the people in their government."
- Attorney Gives New Meaning to Oral Argument
- Wannabe Judge Attorney Writes About Ethical Dilemmas SHE Failed to Report
- 3 Judges Covered Crony's 9/11 Donation Fraud
- Former NY State Chief Court Clerk Sues Judges in Federal Court
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Committee
- NY Ethics Scandal Tied to International Espionage Scheme
- Westchester Surrogate's Court's Dastardly Deeds
Monday, December 15, 2014
Bryant Cochran was the chief magistrate judge in Murray County, Georgia, and after a woman fought back against his sexual misconduct, Judge Cochran conspired to plant Methamphetamine in her car. SEE THE VIDEO AND STORY......
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 10:42 AM
Tuesday, November 4, 2014
Feds have evidence of Governor scrambling to prevent public testimony
describing the Systemic Corruption of 9 New York State ‘ethics’ organizations…
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 10:26 AM
Thursday, May 15, 2014
First this mutt allegedly pressured the women into having sex for a favorable ruling in her case. In his chambers, of course. Then this former Chief Magistrate Judge, Bryant Cochran, seizing on his legal training, tampered with a witness, and then had drugs planted in the victims car....
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 2:31 PM
Submit your best Corruption Story Today !
No need to be creative- good or bad- all the corruption is very real !
Send your story, tip, etc. (anonymous OK) to:
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 9:40 AM
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Arlo Devlin-Brown has quietly headed the Public Corruption Unit of the U.S. Attorney's Office in Manhattan for a little over two months .....
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 10:50 PM
Thursday, January 2, 2014
New York's Corrupt Judicial 'Ethics' Commission Welcomes 2014
In a failed attempt to show any usefulness, the New York State Commission on Judicial Conduct (CJC) apparently came to the conclusion that NY State-issued license plates identifying the registered owner as a member of the NY "Supreme Court" just may provide the driver or occupants with some sort of friendly accommodation from law enforcement.
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 3:46 AM
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
In November of 2013, New York voters resoundingly rejected the notion that a few judges should be allowed to sit on the bench past the current mandatory retirement age. Apparently, someone forgot to tell those in charge that it would be more appropriate to treat ALL judges equally…..
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 2:23 AM
- ► May (3)
- ► 2013 (51)
- ► 2012 (320)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (270)
- ► 2009 (554)
- ► 2008 (546)
See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'Sex Scandal at Attorney Ethics Committee'
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'NY Attorney pleads guilty to federal felony; Gets law license back'