MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"
End Corruption in the Courts!
Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of June 15, 2016, we've received over 142,500 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com
Most Read Stories
- Tembeckjian's Corrupt Judicial 'Ethics' Commission Out of Control
- As NY Judges' Pay Fiasco Grows, Judicial 'Ethics' Chief Enjoys Public-Paid Perks
- New York Judges Disgraced Again
- Wall Street Journal: When our Trusted Officials Lie
- Massive Attorney Conflict in Madoff Scam
- FBI Probes Threats on Federal Witnesses in New York Ethics Scandal
- Federal Judge: "But you destroyed the faith of the people in their government."
- Attorney Gives New Meaning to Oral Argument
- Wannabe Judge Attorney Writes About Ethical Dilemmas SHE Failed to Report
- 3 Judges Covered Crony's 9/11 Donation Fraud
- Former NY State Chief Court Clerk Sues Judges in Federal Court
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Committee
- NY Ethics Scandal Tied to International Espionage Scheme
- Westchester Surrogate's Court's Dastardly Deeds
Friday, April 26, 2013
An on-going investigation into billion-dollar-plus tax-evasion involving Manhattan and Westchester trusts, estates and non-profits has revealed attorney missteps in the Brooke Astor estate that, according to legal experts, will result in the related criminal convictions being vacated.
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 11:35 AM
Friday, April 5, 2013
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
... the widespread illegal wiretapping included targeted New York State judges and attorneys.....
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 2:11 PM
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
The FBI roundup began at 6am, and so far 6 New Yorkers- lawyers, politicians- have been arrested on corruption charges, including conspiracy.....
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 8:24 AM
Monday, April 1, 2013
Many judges believe mandatory sentencing guidelines are wrong. Some judges speak up and take action. "This was a miscarriage of justice," said Judge Lagueux.....
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 11:37 PM
- ▼ April (5)
- ► 2012 (320)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (270)
- ► 2009 (554)
- ► 2008 (546)
See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'Sex Scandal at Attorney Ethics Committee'
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'NY Attorney pleads guilty to federal felony; Gets law license back'