- 518-487-5517 NYS Bar Association Departmental Disciplinary Committee
- 212-401-0810 Manhattan Grievance Committee -DDC
- 914-949-0997 Grievance Committee White Plains
- 518-455-7896 Chief Judge Chambers in Albany
- 518-473-9909 Office of the Attorney General
- 518-473-8940 NYS Comptroller Albany
- 212-681-4468 NYS Comptroller NYC
- 315-470-3081 Syracuse Post Standard
- 917-369-5000 Bloomberg Radio/TV assignment desk
- 917-522-2614 Bloomberg
- 212-617-5999 Bloomberg press relations
- 212-267-7802 AP NYC
- 212-621-1679 AP NYC
- 914-946-0721 AP White Plains
- 518-438-5891 AP Albany
- 518-426-2286 AP Albany
- 518-432-0275 AP Albany Capitol Wire
- 212-643-7831 Daily News NYC
- 518-426-4204 Daily New Albany
- 718-875-7795 Daily News Brooklyn
- 212-930-8540 NY Post
- 518-465-9624 NY Post Albany
- 212-556-4275 New York Times
- 212-379-3575 NY 1
- 212-379-3577 NY1
- 631-843-2953 NY Newsday
- 212-664-2994 NBC
- 212-790-4711 NBC
- 212-975-9387 CBS
- 212-975-1907 WCBS Radio
- 212-489-7034 WINS Radio
- 212-456-2381 ABC political producer
- 212-301-8588 Fox
- 212-210-2591 WPIX
- 212-688-4889 The New York Observer
- 914-694-3535 The Journal News
- 914-328-3824 The Westchester Guardian
- 212-545-6284 New York Law Journal
- 518-426-6036 New York Law Journal Albany
- 212-437-7361 New York Law Journal
- 585-756-1673 Regional News
- 212-413-5189 MSNBC Keith Oberman
- 212-613-3866 Sean Hannity
- 212-445-3990 Rush Limbaugh
- 212-364-5341 Barry C. Scheck – The Innocence Project
- 914-993-1980 U.S. Attorney’s Office White Plains
- 212-637-0016 U.S. Attornye’s Office Manhattan
- 518-427-0869 New York State Public Radio
- 518-399-8403 Buffalo News Albany Bureau
- 212-599-0371 The Manhattan Policy Institute
- 212-210-0799 Crains New York Business
- 201-938-5600 Dow Jones
- 646-223-6001 Reuters
- 646-223-6289 Reuters
- 518-436-0130 Gannett Albany
- 845-298-6238 Hudson Valley Business Journal
- 631-737-1890 Long Island Business News
- 845-692-2921 Mid-Hudson News
- 212-445-4695 Newsweek
- 202-408-5950 Scripps
- 518-880-3409 WMHT RADIO
- 212-669-3312 Brian Lehrer Show NPR
- 718-981-5679 Staten Island Advance
- 518-452-4859 WGY Radio
- 518-427-0869 NYS Public Radio Network
- 845-437-4921 Poughkeepsie Journal
- 518-395-3089 Schenectady Gazette
- 202-225-3673 U.S. House Committee on Judiciary
- 716-551-3317 U.S. Attorney Buffalo, New York
- 315-448-0646 U.S. Attorney Syracuse, New York
- 518-431-0249 U.S. Attorney Albany, New York
- 212-686-7308 Black Radio Network
- 212-760-1142 China News Service
- 212-416-7614 The WSJ
- 212-475-8944 The Village Voice
- 212-239-2828 AM New York
- 212-560-0609 Little India
- 212-971-4412 Hoy
- 718-965-7337 The Tablet
- 212-944-2089 New York Carib News
- 212-244-3344 Irish Voice
- 718-624-4106 The Jewish Press
- 718-434-5551 The Haiti Progres
- 718-858-4483 The Brooklyn Daily Eagle
- 212-586-4272 African-American Observer
- 212-962-2556 The Chief
- 718-507-2105 El Tiempo
- 212-807-4705 El Diario/La Prensa
- 212-651-2099 Oxygen TV
- 718-254-6479 U.S. Attorney's Office Brooklyn
- 631-715-7922 U.S. Attorney's Office Central Islip
MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"
End Corruption in the Courts!
Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of November 1, 2013, we've received over 137,600 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com
Most Read Stories
- Tembeckjian's Corrupt Judicial 'Ethics' Commission Out of Control
- As NY Judges' Pay Fiasco Grows, Judicial 'Ethics' Chief Enjoys Public-Paid Perks
- New York Judges Disgraced Again
- Wall Street Journal: When our Trusted Officials Lie
- Massive Attorney Conflict in Madoff Scam
- FBI Probes Threats on Federal Witnesses in New York Ethics Scandal
- Federal Judge: "But you destroyed the faith of the people in their government."
- Attorney Gives New Meaning to Oral Argument
- Wannabe Judge Attorney Writes About Ethical Dilemmas SHE Failed to Report
- 3 Judges Covered Crony's 9/11 Donation Fraud
- Former NY State Chief Court Clerk Sues Judges in Federal Court
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Committee
- NY Ethics Scandal Tied to International Espionage Scheme
- Westchester Surrogate's Court's Dastardly Deeds
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Fax Press Contacts Today !! Tell Them to Advertise NYS Senate Hearings!
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 8:31 AM
- November (3)
- October (7)
- September (1)
- July (4)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (10)
- February (10)
- January (6)
- December (2)
- November (1)
- September (11)
- August (3)
- July (3)
- June (11)
- May (89)
- April (91)
- March (38)
- February (36)
- January (35)
- December (23)
- November (44)
- October (12)
- September (13)
- August (23)
- July (26)
- June (30)
- May (36)
- April (44)
- March (21)
- February (35)
- January (42)
- December (32)
- November (16)
- October (8)
- September (28)
- August (10)
- July (11)
- June (29)
- May (21)
- April (20)
- March (24)
- February (26)
- January (45)
- December (42)
- November (32)
- October (41)
- September (25)
- August (53)
- July (43)
- June (37)
- May (42)
- Anderson's $10 Million Lawsuit Proceeds Against Co...
- Administrative Judge Francis A. Nicolai Stepping D...
- Anderson Advances, Federal Jury to Hear 'Ethics' C...
- 'Officer of the Court' Marc Dreier to Plead Guilty...
- New York's Prosecutor Envy, Expanding
- The New Brown Bag: Judge Arrested in Alleged Bond ...
- Judge Voices Regrets Over Selling His Soul
- Fax Press Contacts Today !! Tell Them to Advertise...
- Let Your Voice Be Heard by NY's Judiciary Committe...
- Bribe-Taking Judge Haunts Justice 23 Years Later
- Report: NYS Court System in Sad Crisis, Desperate
- Fiasco Continues With Ex-Lawyer Who Brought Down N...
- Corrupt Judicial Ethics Oversight Fuels Texas-Styl...
- Dripping Blood Brings Call For AG Andrew Cuomo's L...
- Indicted on Sex and Ethics Charges, Judge Pleads N...
- Dreier Straw Man Got Big Bucks in Lawyer Fraud
- Manhattan Lawyer Involved in Murder-Suicide, Say P...
- Our 'Officers of the Courts' Need Help
- Corrupt Court Blog Denounces Physical Threats and ...
- Harm Is From Cover-Ups and Corruption, Not Human E...
- New York State: The Kickback Capital
- WSJ: It's Rare for Prosecutors to Get the Book Thr...
- More Changes From NYS Chief Judge Jonathan Lippman...
- New York's Cesspool Widens
- Mr. President: Please Create a Department of Publi...
- Will The U.S. Supreme Court Ever Address the Natio...
- DA Office Fumbles as Mortgage Frauds Score
- Another NY Good Ole Boy Charged in Pay-To-Play
- Justice NOT Served, by Process Server
- Happy Birthday to Frank...
- Jury Finds SDNY Federal Magistrate Judge Guilty of...
- GOP Lawyer Beats Head-Butt Rap
- Federal Complaint Accuses District Attorney of Cov...
- More Accountability Coming to Administration of NY...
- Another Promising Step in Reversing NY's Court Cor...
- NEWSWEEK: When Judges Behave Badly
- Newly Established Financial Crimes and Public Corr...
- More OCA Dead Wood to Go, Now Jan Plumadore
- More Fun With Dead People's Money
- Attorney Probed in Threats Against Judges, Lawyer
- Administrative Changes For New York City Courts
- Federal Judge Orders Probe of Prosecutorial Miscon...
- Fox News on Corrupt Court Guardians
- Cuomo's Brilliant; Starts Going After Corrupt "Mid...
- Federal Prosecutor Slams Two Crooked Fen-Phen Lawy...
- Feds: Judges Used System to Enrich Selves
- Consolation: Judicial Entitlement and Abuse Everyw...
- JUDGE OF THE DAY: Federal Magistrate Valerie Cooke...
- Attorneys Who Coach Fraud Like Judge Who Knew Whic...
- Ex-attorney gets maximum sentence in fatal hit-run...
- Madoff's Brother Gets Some Money, and Lesson, from...
- Honest Judges Deserve Raises
- Commission on Judicial Conduct Targets Farm Hands,...
- Despite Red Flags About Judges, a Kickback Scheme ...
- Lawyer's Mistake Thinking Client Didn't Mind He Sc...
- March (58)
- February (60)
- January (66)
- December (59)
- November (44)
- October (40)
- September (34)
- August (37)
- July (44)
- June (45)
- May (47)
- April (48)
- March (47)
- February (58)
- January (44)
See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'Sex Scandal at Attorney Ethics Committee'
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'NY Attorney pleads guilty to federal felony; Gets law license back'