MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"
End Corruption in the Courts!
Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of November 1, 2013, we've received over 137,600 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com
Most Read Stories
- Tembeckjian's Corrupt Judicial 'Ethics' Commission Out of Control
- As NY Judges' Pay Fiasco Grows, Judicial 'Ethics' Chief Enjoys Public-Paid Perks
- New York Judges Disgraced Again
- Wall Street Journal: When our Trusted Officials Lie
- Massive Attorney Conflict in Madoff Scam
- FBI Probes Threats on Federal Witnesses in New York Ethics Scandal
- Federal Judge: "But you destroyed the faith of the people in their government."
- Attorney Gives New Meaning to Oral Argument
- Wannabe Judge Attorney Writes About Ethical Dilemmas SHE Failed to Report
- 3 Judges Covered Crony's 9/11 Donation Fraud
- Former NY State Chief Court Clerk Sues Judges in Federal Court
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Committee
- NY Ethics Scandal Tied to International Espionage Scheme
- Westchester Surrogate's Court's Dastardly Deeds
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Lawyer Questions Familiarity of Lippman's Actions
Attorney Scott H. Greenfield Questions Familiarity of Chief Judge's Actions
In a May 2, 2009 posting, attorney Scott H. Greenfield provides his insight and opinion on the recent announcement of Chief Judge Jonathan Lippman's idea to form a commission to study wrongful convictions. Attorney Greenfield uses phrases like "Sound familiar?" and "So here we go again?" in apparently making the comparison of Judge Lippman's recent announcement and that of a bar association commission formed less than a year ago. Mr. Greenfield provides some important insight regarding the issue. Mr. Greenfield says, "While naming a commission, ordinarily a very "government" thing to do, would satisfy what small public zeal there might be to address the vexing problem of putting innocent people in prison, the significance is only as great as the commission's ability to provide meaningful solutions to the problem. Otherwise, it's just another dog and pony show."
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 8:11 AM
- November (3)
- October (7)
- September (1)
- July (4)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (10)
- February (10)
- January (6)
- December (2)
- November (1)
- September (11)
- August (3)
- July (3)
- June (11)
- May (89)
- April (91)
- March (38)
- February (36)
- January (35)
- December (23)
- November (44)
- October (12)
- September (13)
- August (23)
- July (26)
- June (30)
- May (36)
- April (44)
- March (21)
- February (35)
- January (42)
- December (32)
- November (16)
- October (8)
- September (28)
- August (10)
- July (11)
- June (29)
- May (21)
- April (20)
- March (24)
- February (26)
- January (45)
- December (42)
- November (32)
- October (41)
- September (25)
- August (53)
- July (43)
- June (37)
- A way to reform ethics reform
- New Focus on "Lawyers Being Lawyers"
- Coccoma Appointed Deputy Chief Outside NYC
- Governor Likes New Ethics Panel
- Sources Say Marc Dreier Has Opened Up to Feds
- Attorney Sentenced to 87 Months for Money Launderi...
- New York Attorney Convicted of Sexual Abuse
- AG Cuomo Asked to Attend Senator Sampson's Hearing...
- Corruption Putting Honest Judges in Danger
- Question: Exactly When Did Robert Tembeckjian Sell...
- Old Disciplinary Problems Just Got Worse
- Federal Judge Denies Motions to Dismiss Charges Ag...
- Corrupt Legal Ethics Disparity Alive and Well in N...
- New Chief Judge at Manhattan Federal Court
- Front Page: Judiciary Committee to Hold Hearings o...
- Obama Nominates Bharara As Manhattan U.S. Attorney...
- Two NY Lawyers' Resignations Should Close Corrupti...
- Senator John Sampson Announces Public Hearings on ...
- Holocaust Survivor Leads Charge in Planned NYS Sen...
- Corrupt New York Ethics Commission Director Resign...
- Intervention by Feds Forces Makeover for Kids-for-...
- Two High-Level SEC Attorneys Under Scrutiny By FBI...
- Respected Judge Stepping Down; Money? Or Tired of ...
- Hacks Hold On, Oppose Governor's Corruption Clean-...
- NYLJ: Governor Calls for Integrity Head to Resign
- Governor Paterson Starts Corruption Clean-Up
- Public Teat Drying Up; Another Clown Arrested for ...
- Once Respected 'Officer of Court' Pleads Guilty to...
- Corrupt and Useless 'Ethics' Commission Feeling He...
- Justice Denied: A Crime He Didn't Commit
- What Becomes of Bad Lawyers?
- NYLJ: Misconduct by Prosecutors a Recurring Proble...
- Schumer's Picks to Clean Up Public Corruption
- And the Greedy Powerful Begin to Squirm
- More Trouble for Corrupt NY Surrogate-Elect and At...
- Lawyer Disbarred for Sex-For-Fees
- Judge Arrested for Taking Cash From Lawyers Wantin...
- AP: Top Judge Failed to Report $2.4 Million
- Paterson Picks Kaye for Judicial Nomination Commis...
- Creative Public Corruption Defense: Lack of Notice...
- Lawyer Questions Familiarity of Lippman's Actions
- NY Judges, and Justice, Screwed Again
- April (55)
- March (58)
- February (60)
- January (66)
- December (59)
- November (44)
- October (40)
- September (34)
- August (37)
- July (44)
- June (45)
- May (47)
- April (48)
- March (47)
- February (58)
- January (44)
See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'Sex Scandal at Attorney Ethics Committee'
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'NY Attorney pleads guilty to federal felony; Gets law license back'