MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"
End Corruption in the Courts!
Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of June 15, 2016, we've received over 142,500 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com
Most Read Stories
- Tembeckjian's Corrupt Judicial 'Ethics' Commission Out of Control
- As NY Judges' Pay Fiasco Grows, Judicial 'Ethics' Chief Enjoys Public-Paid Perks
- New York Judges Disgraced Again
- Wall Street Journal: When our Trusted Officials Lie
- Massive Attorney Conflict in Madoff Scam
- FBI Probes Threats on Federal Witnesses in New York Ethics Scandal
- Federal Judge: "But you destroyed the faith of the people in their government."
- Attorney Gives New Meaning to Oral Argument
- Wannabe Judge Attorney Writes About Ethical Dilemmas SHE Failed to Report
- 3 Judges Covered Crony's 9/11 Donation Fraud
- Former NY State Chief Court Clerk Sues Judges in Federal Court
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Committee
- NY Ethics Scandal Tied to International Espionage Scheme
- Westchester Surrogate's Court's Dastardly Deeds
Monday, March 18, 2013
Another Formal Request for NY Judicial Impeachment Proceedings.
And then there were three! Since Friday, March, 15, 2013, every New York State Assembly Member has now received three separate formal requests to begin judicial impeachment proceedings against Judges Nicholai and Scarpino.Here's the 3rd letter:
P.O. Box 739, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
March 18, 2013
All Members of the NY State Assembly
Empire State Plaza
Albany, New York 12248
RE: Judicial Impeachment Proceedings of Judge Nicholai and Judge Scarpino
Dear Assembly Member,
This letter represents my full support of other New York State constituents’ requesting that you begin impeachment proceedings against Judge Francis Nicholai and Judge Anthony Scarpino. Furthermore, I personally endorse the request that you begin impeachment proceedings, in the interest of justice and as the Commission on Judicial Conduct has abused and failed its purpose. I am available to testify in support of any effort to remove Judges Nicholai and Scarpino from the bench.
I am a disabled mother of 3 children. I have not been allowed to see nor speak to my three children in nearly 6 and 1/2 years due to the utter corruption of then-Administrative Judge Nicholai and then-Matrimonial supervising judge Scarpino, and how they personally controlled all matters in my Westchester County divorce proceedings to help my influential husband and coerce an unlawful decree. People are correct in fearing these two judges because they can, and do, destroy anyone.
Additionally, I can testify as to the widespread practice of ex parte communication, court "findings" without jurisdiction, and the illegal destruction of court case documents. The damage by these named officers of the court, Nicholai and Scarpino continues to this day- as I’m a loving mother whose 3 beautiful children were abruptly and unlawfully stolen.
Everyone involved in my case was effectively chilled and forced to turn on me as directed by Scarpino and Nicholai. In fact, Judge Nicholai not only told all participants in my case how to specifically proceed (including judges), Nicholai appointed himself to preside over many of my case hearings- concerning money. Clearly, Judge Scarpino and Nicolai show disregard about children and families. Nicolai and Scarpino’s record show a sad priority: legal billing, non-profit organizations, banks and more- the collective control of big money.
In fact, during public hearings before the New York State Senate on June 8, 2009, a court attorney testified that Judge Nicholai had intentionally ordered matrimonial records of certain attorneys and parties to be discarded into dumpsters, and Scarpino improperly looked the other way.
Outrageously, and under Judge Nicholai's administrative leadership, ALL investigative reports and documents disappeared concerning the actual arrest of my children's father, John Walter, for child molestation of a young girl. The monied spouse, John Walter, is President & CEO of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) and is, obviously, highly connected in Westchester County.
The widespread crimes against families by Judge Nicholai and Judge Scarpino demand justice, correction and immediate action so that the illegal ways of these judges never hurt another child or family. You MUST take action! You MUST hold public hearings!
Please contact me at 914-391-3395 to advise me of what specific actions you are taking, and so I can get more detailed information to you. Thank you.
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 11:31 AM
- NEW White House Petition !!!
- Judge Solicits Sex, Cop Plants Drugs in Woman's Ca...
- It Began With Law School, and Ended With Fraud and...
- Urgent Request to U.S. Senate for Hearings on Cris...
- Another Formal Request for NY Judicial Impeachment...
- 2nd Request to Begin NY Judicial Impeachment Proce...
- Former Prosecutor and Defense Lawyer Faces Life in...
- New York Lawmakers Asked to Begin Judicial Impeach...
- Your System of Justice at Work....
- NY Federal Judge Gives Attorney 8 Years in $7 Bill...
- ▼ March (10)
- ► 2012 (320)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (270)
- ► 2009 (554)
- ► 2008 (546)
See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'Sex Scandal at Attorney Ethics Committee'
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'NY Attorney pleads guilty to federal felony; Gets law license back'