MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"
End Corruption in the Courts!
Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of June 15, 2016, we've received over 142,500 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com
Most Read Stories
- Tembeckjian's Corrupt Judicial 'Ethics' Commission Out of Control
- As NY Judges' Pay Fiasco Grows, Judicial 'Ethics' Chief Enjoys Public-Paid Perks
- New York Judges Disgraced Again
- Wall Street Journal: When our Trusted Officials Lie
- Massive Attorney Conflict in Madoff Scam
- FBI Probes Threats on Federal Witnesses in New York Ethics Scandal
- Federal Judge: "But you destroyed the faith of the people in their government."
- Attorney Gives New Meaning to Oral Argument
- Wannabe Judge Attorney Writes About Ethical Dilemmas SHE Failed to Report
- 3 Judges Covered Crony's 9/11 Donation Fraud
- Former NY State Chief Court Clerk Sues Judges in Federal Court
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Committee
- NY Ethics Scandal Tied to International Espionage Scheme
- Westchester Surrogate's Court's Dastardly Deeds
Sunday, July 28, 2013
Petition to Remove State Judge Builds Momentum
Petition to Remove Judge Builds Momentum
The ever-growing movement to remove New York Judge Laura Drager from the bench has reached exponential proportions. It is believed that members of the legal community have joined the group of unhappy litigants in questioning Judge Drager's actions.
Apparently, lawyers have now formally joined the mounting complaints to The New York State Attorney General's office and The Commission on Judicial Conduct where filings document Drager's unusual impartiality, alarming court orders, blatant conflicts of interest, and a reported disregard of domestic violence.One hot troubling issue ignored by The Commisson on Judicial Conduct is the court-appointed attorney Margery Greenberg's appearance in the Drager court after contributing to the book, The Good Divorce by lawyer-author- and opposing counsel, Raoul Felder. The eyebrow-raising fact involves the lack of disclosing the conflict of attorney Greenberg before Judge Drager where attorney Felder and Margery represent different parties.
The petition can be reviewed and signed at: http://www.change.org/petitions/the-nys-judicial-commission-remove-judge-laura-drager-from-the-bench
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 10:38 AM
- ▼ July (4)
- ► 2012 (320)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (270)
- ► 2009 (554)
- ► 2008 (546)
See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'Sex Scandal at Attorney Ethics Committee'
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'NY Attorney pleads guilty to federal felony; Gets law license back'