MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"
End Corruption in the Courts!
Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of June 15, 2016, we've received over 142,500 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com
Most Read Stories
- Tembeckjian's Corrupt Judicial 'Ethics' Commission Out of Control
- As NY Judges' Pay Fiasco Grows, Judicial 'Ethics' Chief Enjoys Public-Paid Perks
- New York Judges Disgraced Again
- Wall Street Journal: When our Trusted Officials Lie
- Massive Attorney Conflict in Madoff Scam
- FBI Probes Threats on Federal Witnesses in New York Ethics Scandal
- Federal Judge: "But you destroyed the faith of the people in their government."
- Attorney Gives New Meaning to Oral Argument
- Wannabe Judge Attorney Writes About Ethical Dilemmas SHE Failed to Report
- 3 Judges Covered Crony's 9/11 Donation Fraud
- Former NY State Chief Court Clerk Sues Judges in Federal Court
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Committee
- NY Ethics Scandal Tied to International Espionage Scheme
- Westchester Surrogate's Court's Dastardly Deeds
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Carvel story in The Westchester Guardian
Consistent with its Mission Statement, The Westchester Guardian is again upholding the public's right to know the truth, most recently in the May 17, 2007 publication concerning events in the Westchester County Surrogate's Court involving the Carvel Estate. This weekly paper is an important source of information for citizens of Westchester and, indeed, beyond. Important, indepth and timely reporting by The Westchester Guardian covers issues from Manhattan to Albany, and from village to statewide and federal concerns. Click on the photo to the right "The Westchester Guardian May 17th 2007" It is an honor to post a publication dedicated to the public's right to know.....
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 4:34 PM
- ► 2013 (51)
- ► 2012 (320)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (270)
- ► 2009 (554)
- ► 2008 (546)
- Hope Against Court Corruption Has Arrived. Her Na...
- ** 2 ** DEVELOPING STORIES.....(updated 5/31/07)...
- Wannabe Judge Attorney Writes About Ethical Dilemm...
- Carvel story in The Westchester Guardian
- NY Daily News Speaks Out Against Court Corruption....
- Carvel's Plea to Spitzer Sparks 2nd Request for Sp...
- ▼ May (6)
See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'Sex Scandal at Attorney Ethics Committee'
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'NY Attorney pleads guilty to federal felony; Gets law license back'