MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"
End Corruption in the Courts!
Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of June 15, 2016, we've received over 142,500 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com
Most Read Stories
- Tembeckjian's Corrupt Judicial 'Ethics' Commission Out of Control
- As NY Judges' Pay Fiasco Grows, Judicial 'Ethics' Chief Enjoys Public-Paid Perks
- New York Judges Disgraced Again
- Wall Street Journal: When our Trusted Officials Lie
- Massive Attorney Conflict in Madoff Scam
- FBI Probes Threats on Federal Witnesses in New York Ethics Scandal
- Federal Judge: "But you destroyed the faith of the people in their government."
- Attorney Gives New Meaning to Oral Argument
- Wannabe Judge Attorney Writes About Ethical Dilemmas SHE Failed to Report
- 3 Judges Covered Crony's 9/11 Donation Fraud
- Former NY State Chief Court Clerk Sues Judges in Federal Court
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Committee
- NY Ethics Scandal Tied to International Espionage Scheme
- Westchester Surrogate's Court's Dastardly Deeds
Friday, June 20, 2008
10th Ethics Federal Lawsuit Filed
Breaking News...... And then there were 10 !! The Ethics Scandal Grows..... Public Integrity Unit of U.S. Attorney's Office on Notice.....
The plaintiff in the most recent filing is a New York admitted attorney...The latest filing, made June 17, 2008, in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, seeks association to Anderson v. NY (07cv9599). The request to be RELATED is pending before the Hon. Shira A. Scheindlin. Stay tuned to history in the making: Tammany Hall II .............. MORE ON THIS SOON...............
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 10:56 AM
- ► 2013 (51)
- ► 2012 (320)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (270)
- ► 2009 (554)
- Lawyer's Phony Letter Could Get Her Disbarred
- Washington Post Editorial: Bias in High Places
- Federal Judge: "The justice system made you a rich...
- Federal Judge Bribery Scheme Gets Lawyer 5 Years
- Kaye Scholer Hit with Malpractice Suit
- Complaints Against New York Judges Reach a High
- Court Revives Malpractice Suit Against NY Firm
- Committee On Attorney Conduct Selects Chairman of ...
- The Wall Street Journal: Checks and Judicial Balan...
- AP: Lawyers Were Greedy, Alcoholic or Simple-Minde...
- Manhattan Prosecutor's Shocker
- Probe of Manhattan DA's Prosecutorial Misconduct W...
- NY Times EDITORIAL: NY’s justice system has falle...
- Federal Judge Faces Impeachment
- The Heads Start to Role; Public Administrator and ...
- 10th Ethics Federal Lawsuit Filed
- Who Should Be NY's Next Chief Judge?
- Taste of Prison Leaves NY Pol Chatty
- Judicial Reports: Policing the Judge Police: Part ...
- Ex-Milberg Partners Sue Crooked Colleagues
- For Immediate Release: Committee Formed to Review ...
- NY Sun Editorial on Judge Ordering Himself a Raise...
- N.Y. Judge Orders Himself a Raise
- Order-Self-Raise Judge Known for Pooper-Scooper La...
- 1st Issue of NY Commission on Public Integrity !
- Actor Joins Abuse of Dead in New York
- More on Picking the Bones of the Dead
- Federal Judge Asks to Be Removed
- Lawyer in judicial bribery case objects to report
- Washington Post: Judge Assailed Over Sexually Expl...
- Judge orders raises for New York judges
- U.S. Attorney: "Justice Not for Sale" in Lawyer Ob...
- FBI Removes Files from Albany Office of Ex-GOP Bos...
- Russia Trumps U.S. in Cleaning Up Court Corruption...
- Daily News Editorial: Green light for corruption
- Update on Westchester Surrogate's Court's Dastardl...
- Federal Judge: "But you destroyed the faith of the...
- Court System, not Judge, has 'irretrievably lost' ...
- Memo to Commission on Judicial Conduct: What about...
- Too Many Lawyer Factories and More on the Way
- AG Andrew Cuomo Planning Amnesty for State Judges ...
- Attorney Weiss gets prison in kickback scheme
- Keeping dark secrets
- U.S. Supreme Court Upholds Retaliation Lawsuits
- Indicted Chicago Cop Shines Light on Corruption
- ▼ June (45)
See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'Sex Scandal at Attorney Ethics Committee'
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'NY Attorney pleads guilty to federal felony; Gets law license back'