MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"
End Corruption in the Courts!
Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of May 15, 2014, we've received over 137,835 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com
Most Read Stories
- Tembeckjian's Corrupt Judicial 'Ethics' Commission Out of Control
- As NY Judges' Pay Fiasco Grows, Judicial 'Ethics' Chief Enjoys Public-Paid Perks
- New York Judges Disgraced Again
- Wall Street Journal: When our Trusted Officials Lie
- Massive Attorney Conflict in Madoff Scam
- FBI Probes Threats on Federal Witnesses in New York Ethics Scandal
- Federal Judge: "But you destroyed the faith of the people in their government."
- Attorney Gives New Meaning to Oral Argument
- Wannabe Judge Attorney Writes About Ethical Dilemmas SHE Failed to Report
- 3 Judges Covered Crony's 9/11 Donation Fraud
- Former NY State Chief Court Clerk Sues Judges in Federal Court
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Committee
- NY Ethics Scandal Tied to International Espionage Scheme
- Westchester Surrogate's Court's Dastardly Deeds
Monday, September 14, 2009
New York's Corrupt Ethics Committee Trial, Anderson v. The State of New York, set for Tuesday, October 13, 2009...... CLICK HERE FOR BACKGROUND INFORMATION, "Anderson's $10 Million Lawsuit Proceeds Against Corrupt Discipline Committee."
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 11:11 PM
- ► 2013 (51)
- ► 2012 (320)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (270)
- Former Local Judge Pleads Guilty to Assaulting His...
- Public Airs Concerns On Disciplinary Procedures
- * HIGHLIGHTS OF NEW YORK SENATE SAMPSON HEARING *S...
- Jury: New York Lawyer Guilty of Sex With Client
- NY State Court Insider Calls For Federal Prosecuto...
- Attorney Tessitore Dead; Another Victim of State's...
- Formal Invite to NY's 'Attorney Ethics' Leaders
- National Challenge to Restore the Trust in Lawyers...
- Public Committee Welcomes Sampson's Senate Hearing...
- 2nd Sampson Hearing Set for September 24, 2009
- New York's Corrupt Ethics Committee Trial, Anderso...
- Certainty: These Judges Can't Get Due Process from...
- NY Senate Passes Bill for More Judges
- Judge Pleads Guilty to Federal Corruption Charge
- NY's "Ethics Leaders" Celebrate Complicity in 9/11...
- "Kids for Cash" Judges Indicted For Racketeering
- WSJ on "Kids for Cash" Judges: Lock 'Em Up
- Sloppy Legal System Ruins Another Life
- Without Fear or Favor: The Next District Attorney ...
- Concept of Ethics to Visit Albany
- City of Brotherly Love Shares NY's Feelings on Cor...
- Clone Judge Schack
- Brooklyn Judicial Don Quixote
- Oversight Breakdown
- Feroleto is New 8th Judicial District Administrati...
- ▼ September (25)
- ► 2008 (547)
See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'Sex Scandal at Attorney Ethics Committee'
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'NY Attorney pleads guilty to federal felony; Gets law license back'