MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"
End Corruption in the Courts!
Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of June 15, 2016, we've received over 142,500 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com
Most Read Stories
- Tembeckjian's Corrupt Judicial 'Ethics' Commission Out of Control
- As NY Judges' Pay Fiasco Grows, Judicial 'Ethics' Chief Enjoys Public-Paid Perks
- New York Judges Disgraced Again
- Wall Street Journal: When our Trusted Officials Lie
- Massive Attorney Conflict in Madoff Scam
- FBI Probes Threats on Federal Witnesses in New York Ethics Scandal
- Federal Judge: "But you destroyed the faith of the people in their government."
- Attorney Gives New Meaning to Oral Argument
- Wannabe Judge Attorney Writes About Ethical Dilemmas SHE Failed to Report
- 3 Judges Covered Crony's 9/11 Donation Fraud
- Former NY State Chief Court Clerk Sues Judges in Federal Court
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Committee
- NY Ethics Scandal Tied to International Espionage Scheme
- Westchester Surrogate's Court's Dastardly Deeds
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Federal Judge Considers Re-Opening One NY Corruption Case
Judge Scheindlin Sets Briefing Schedule in Move to Re-Open Esposito Case
September 9, 2011
FROM THE CASE DOCKET: "ORDER: It is hereby ordered that defendant Isaac file and serve his opposition to Plaintiff's Motion by September 17,2010, or shortly thereafter with leave of the Court. Furthermore, it is ORDERED that counsel for defendant Isaac confirm that all co-counsel have a copy of this Order as well as Plaintiffs Motion. Should any other defendants wish to oppose plaintiff s Motion, they too must file and serve their opposition papers by September 17, 2010. (Signed by Judge Shira A. Scheindlin on 9/8/2010) (jpo) (Entered: 09/09/2010)"
U.S. Federal District Court Judge Shira A. Scheindlin has accepted a motion to re-open one of the related cases in the New York State Attorney Ethics Scandal. Judge Scheindlin had previously approved the-then third related case in the New York ethics scandal in January of 2008. (Esposito v. The State of New York, SDNY 07cv11612) The September 8, 2010 dated Order gives the defendants until September 17th to file any opposition papers.
The Esposito case had joined the Anderson v. The State of New York matter now under appeal with the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals. Judge Scheindlin ultimately dismissed all of the related cases that had exposed the long-held practice of cover-ups and whitewashing of complaints against favored attorneys at the Manhattan based attorney Departmental Disciplinary Committee. The original Esposito filing followed the January 11, 2008 announcement that the 1.5 Billion dollar Iviewit lawsuit, known throughout the world in technical, intellectual property circles as "Patentgate," had been accepted by Judge Scheindlin as related to the other Attorney Ethics Scandal filings. (SDNY Bernstein v. Appellate Division First Department Departmental Disciplinary Committee)
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 8:42 AM
- ► 2013 (51)
- ► 2012 (320)
- ► 2011 (349)
- Judge Re-Indicted in "Cash for Kids" Scandal
- NY Lawyer WIns Appeal of Sanctions, Blasts "Insane...
- Summary of Federal Judge Impeachment
- Federal Judge's Impeachment Vote Expected After Th...
- Just the Beginning, as Federal Judge's Impeachment...
- Horny, Lying Lawyer/Law Judge Suspended for Three ...
- Forger Lawyer Suspended Three Months
- Judicial Devil Dens
- Federal Judge's Impeachment Lawyers Begin Defense
- Another Cohen Takes the State Money and Runs
- It Pays to Have a Clown as a Lawyer
- More Selective DDC Ethics Enforcement
- Federal Court Asked To Reopen Another NY State Cor...
- Corrupt Ethics Attorney Sherry K. Cohen Departing,...
- Anderson Moves to Disqualify NY Attorney General
- More On Federal Judge Impeachment Trial
- Impeachment Trial of Federal Judge Begins in U.S. ...
- Judging Judges - A Look Back
- Ticket-Fixing Judge Is Handed Jail Term but May No...
- Corrupt Judge Francis Nicolai Finds Sex Law Uncons...
- Federal Judge Considers Re-Opening One NY Corrupti...
- Senator Sampson Signs On to Koch Reform Pledge
- Lawsuit Claims Citibank Deprived 104-Year-Old Heir...
- Staten Island Prosecutor Charged with DWI
- Victim Of Lawyer's Sexual Abuse Seeks Her Own 30 S...
- Cover-Up Continues in Surrogate's Court Chief Cler...
- Surprise: Lawyer Pushed 104-Year-Old To Sign New W...
- Judges For Sale
- ▼ September (28)
- ► 2009 (554)
- ► 2008 (546)
See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'Sex Scandal at Attorney Ethics Committee'
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'NY Attorney pleads guilty to federal felony; Gets law license back'