MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"

End Corruption in the Courts!

Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of June 15, 2016, we've received over 142,500 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com

Friday, September 3, 2010

Victim Of Lawyer's Sexual Abuse Seeks Her Own 30 Seconds of Pleasure

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK

----------------------------------------------------------------------------x
LUISA C. ESPOSITO, Civil Action No: 07 CV -11612 (SAS)
Plaintiff,

-against-

THE STATE OF NEW YORK, THE OFFICE OF COURT
ADMINISTRATION OF THE UNIFIED COURT SYSTEM,
THOMAS J. CAHILL, in his official and individual PLAINTIFF’S MOTION
capacity, NAOMI GOLDSTEIN, in her official and TO RE-OPEN DOCKET
individual capacity, ALBERT S. BLINDER, in his NO: 07-CIV-11612 (SAS)
official and individual capacity, HARVEY GLADSTEIN
& PARTNERS LLC f/k/a GLADSTEIN & ISAAC, and
ALLEN H. ISAAC, individually and as a partner of
HARVEY GLADSTEIN & PARTNERS LLC f/k/a
GLADSTEIN & ISAAC, THE CITY OF NEW YORK,
RAYMOND KELLY, in his official and individual capacity,
ROBERT ARBUISO, in his official and individual
capacity, and ADAM I. LAMBOY, in his official and
individual capacity, ARTHUR POLLACK, individually
and as a partner of POLLACK, POLLACK, ISAAC &
DeCICCO, LLP, CONRAD POLLACK, individually and
as a partner of POLLACK, POLLACK,ISAAC &
DeCICCO, LLP, BRIAN J. ISAAC, individually and as a
partner of POLLACK, POLLACK, ISAAC & DECICCO,
LLP and POLLACK, POLLACK, ISAAC &DeCICCO, LLP,
and Jane and John Does,

Defendants.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------x

PLAINTIFF’S MOTION TO REOPEN CASE

UPON various affidavits, submitted according to proof at trial, Plaintiff LUISA C.

ESPOSITO, on the day of August 30, 2010, now moves the Court for an order reopening the

above captioned case; Docket No. 07-Civ-11612 (SAS), Luisa C. Esposito v. The State Of New

York, et.als, based upon newly discovered evidence, and the (Decision and Order, dated June 1,

2010 by the Appellate Court, First Department, pertaining to the suspension of Defendant

Allen H. Isaac’s law license).

In support of the Motion to Reopen, Plaintiff states as follows:

PLAINTIFF, LUISA C. ESPOSITO, pro se, moves from the Court's August 8, 2008
Opinion and Order (the "Order"), (Attached hereto as Exhibit A), whereby the Court dismissed this case.

THE COURT’S AUGUST 8, 2008, ORDER & DECISION FAILED TO ADDRESS PLAINTIFF’S INDIVIDUAL DEFENDANTS.

1) Plaintiff, (movant) contends that Isaac was dismissed in his individual capacity regarding her state case, (Luisa C. Esposito vs. Allen H. Isaac, et.als.,-502 TSN 2008), therefore, Defendants argument in their motion to dismiss Plaintiff’s complaint, dated May 30, 2008, regarding duplicative claims are now moot.

2) The court never made findings in the August 8, 2008, order and decision as to why each of the individual parties (exclusive of the state actors) was dismissed from the case, specifically defendant Allen H. Isaac (my assailant).

3) Subsequently to her case being dismissed Plaintiff immediately filed a motion to reargue that was denied also without explanation as to why each of the individual parties was dismissed. The Second Circuit Appeals Court also affirmed and never addressed why the individual parties those who are not state actors were dismissed.

4) Therefore, Plaintiff, (movant) moves to reopen the part of the complaint that was never addressed pursuant to rule 60 (b), (6) regarding the above listed defendants.

5) The branch of the complaint that points to Defendant Allen Isaac personally and the individual parties pursuant to rule 60 (b), (6) were never addressed by the Court involves exceptional circumstance, regarding new evidence, the suspension of Defendant Allen H. Isaac’s law license. (Attached hereto as Exhibit B), the June 1, 2010, decision and order from the Appellate Court, First Department.

6) Plaintiff, (movant’s) complaint against the state actors, the court’s ruling involved agency actors and the court never addressed Defendants Isaac personally and the individual defendants from the law firms.


I. Standard of Review

Rule 60(b) allows a party to seek relief from a final judgment in a limited set of circumstances, including mistake, excusable neglect, newly discovered evidence, fraud or other reason justifying relief. Fed. R. Civ. P. 60 (b); Here, Plaintiff seeks relief under subsection (6) of
Rule 60(b), which permits a district court to exercise its discretion to set aside a final judgment
for “any other reason justifying relief from the operation of the judgment.” The Third Circuit
“has consistently held that the Rule 60(b) ground for relief from judgment provides for
extraordinary relief and may only be invoked upon a showing of exceptional circumstances.”
Coltec Indus., Inc. v. Hobgood, 280 F.3d 262, 273 (3d Cir. 2002); see also, e.g., Gonzalez v.
Crosby, 545 U.S. 524, 535 (2005) (“[O]ur cases have required a movant seeking relief under
Rule 60(b), (6) to show ‘extraordinary circumstances’ justifying the reopening of a final
judgment.”); Ackermann v. United States, 340 U.S. 193 (1950), Stradley v. Cortez, 518 F.2d
488, 493 (3d Cir.1975). Moreover, although “relief under 60(b), (6) is not limited by any strictly defined time period,” such relief “can be afforded under this rule [only] if it is sought within a reasonable time.” Stradley v. Cortez, 518 F.2d at 493 (internal quotation marks omitted).

II. Basis For Re-Opening & Re-Instating Plaintiff’s Case/ Due to New Evidence, Exceptional Circumstances

In the Courts August 8, 2008, Opinion and Order, it states:

“These actions, all filed as related to Anderson v. The State of New York, relate to alleged corruption in the New York State courts. As discussed below, the United States Constitution does not permit this Court to supervise the departmental disciplinary committees or review the decisions of the courts of the State of New York, the only federal court that may review their decisions is the United States Supreme Court. Plaintiffs must direct their complaints to the court system, the Attorney General for the State of New York, or the appropriate United States Attorney. Because the Courts lacks jurisdiction to review the decisions of the departmental disciplinary committees and for the other reasons stated below, these actions are dismissed”. Notwithstanding the Court Statement above the District Court does have
jurisdiction pertaining to Plaintiff’s claims regarding Title V Sec. 40001-40703
(Violence Against Women Act) (“VAWA ACT”). Wikipedia: Violence Against Women Act

“The Violence Against Women Act of 1994 (VAWA) is a United States federal law. It was passed as Title IV, sec. 40001-40703 of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 HR 3355 and signed as Public Law 103-322 by President Bill Clinton on September 13 1994. It provided $1.6 billion to enhance investigation and prosecution of the violent crime perpetrated against women, increased pre-trial detention of the accused, provided for automatic and mandatory restitution of those convicted, and allowed civil redress in cases prosecutors chose to leave unprosecuted. The National Organization of Women heralded the bill as "the greatest breakthrough in civil rights for women in nearly two decades." VAWA and the 1994 Crime Bill in general was written by Democratic Senator Joe Biden, supported by Congressional Democrats and President Clinton, and opposed by then minority Congressional Republicans with a few exceptions. VAWA was reauthorized by Congress in 2000, and again in October 2005, when it passed the Senate unanimously. The bill was signed into law by President George W. Bush on January 5, 2006. [1] The latest version for the first time also recognizes male victims of domestic violence and sexual assault. Moreover, Plaintiff did not pray for relief to review any Court decisions regarding the DDC, or regarding any standing pertaining to that matter because Plaintiff’s case was open and pending before the court at the time the lawsuit was filed (Docket No. 2005.3074). However, Plaintiff did pray for relief because she was denied due process under federally protected laws, regarding the unethical and flawed proceedings at the DDC, against her assailant, Defendant Allen Isaac. Plaintiff has newly discovered evidence, testimony according to proof at trial, pertains to Plaintiff’s defendants, which needs to be addressed before the Court; this evidence pertains to witness affidavits in support of Plaintiff’s claims. Testimony submitted according to proof at trial by Erika Zorn, Defendant Allen Isaac’s former employee, who interned at the law offices of Gladstein & Isaac, in or about 2004); and testimony submitted according to proof at trial by Ileana Filomeno, Defendant Allen Isaac’s former legal secretary, who testified at the (“DDC”) in support of Plaintiff’s claims and moreover the recent decision and order dated June 1, 2010, from the Appellate Court, First Department. Plaintiff would like to point out that she didn't even know the woman’s name (Ileana Filomeno) who testified on her behalf at the DDC in 2007 until discovery in her state case was made available to her in or about 2010. Still further, Plaintiff contends that her complaint involved various counts regarding Federal Constitutional Rights, regarding sexual assault, etc., which pertained to Violence Against Women’s Act, (“VAWA ACT”). Plaintiff Luisa C. Esposito respectfully requests that the Court re-open Docket number 07-Civ-11612 (SAS) Luisa C. Esposito vs. The State of New York, et.als., to its original status so that she may have the opportunity to plead her case properly in order to receive the proper justice she so deserves under the federally protected constitutional laws.

III. Newly Discovered Evidence & Order & Decision from the Appellate Court, First Department.

On April 6, 2010, Plaintiff contacted Erika Zorn, the former intern who use to work
for the law offices of Gladstein & Isaac; Plaintiff attained her information through discovery
pertaining to her State case. Ms. Zorn will be called to testify regarding her experience while working for the law offices of Gladstein & Isaac. On April 19, 2010, Plaintiff contacted Ileana Filomeno, Defendant Allen H. Isaac’s former legal secretary. Plaintiff was able to attain her contact information through discovery pertaining to her state case (Index No: 109446/2006 & 502 TSN 2008). Ms. Filomeno told Plaintiff she testified in or about the month of December 2007, before the First Departmental Disciplinary Committee against Mr. Isaac on behalf of Plaintiff; Ms. Filomeno also reported Mr. Isaac to the DDC because she had been similarly victimized by Defendant, Allen Isaac; (Please refer to the Appellate Court, First Department Decision and Order, attached hereto as Exhibit B); Plaintiff would like to point out that she didn't even know the woman’s name (Ileana Filomeno) who testified on her behalf at the DDC in 2007 until discovery in her state case was made available to her in or about 2010. (Defendants Attorneys had to know about Ms. Filomeno’s testimony at the DDC).
PART OF THE DECISION AND ORDER BY THE APPELLATE COURT, FIRST DEPARTMENT, DATED JUNE 1, 2010. DEFENDANT ALLEN H. ISAAC IS SUSPENDED FROM PRACTICING LAW AS OF JULY 1, 2010. “The Committee charged respondent with acts of professional misconduct including making unwelcome sexual advances to L.E. in violation of DR 1-102(A)(7), asking L.E. for oral sex incident to his representation as trial counsel in violation of DR 5-111(B), boasting to L.E. that he is able to influence improperly Appellate Division judges in violation of DR 9-101(C), calling one of the First Department judges a "prick" in violation of DR 1-102 (A)(7) and making suggestive comments to his secretary and inappropriately touching her in violation of DR 1-102(A)(7)”. Moreover, Plaintiff would like to point out to the Court that although the DDC states in their June 1, 2010 order, “The Committee charged respondent with acts of professional misconduct including making unwelcome sexual advances to LE”, Defendant Allen Isaac committed Felony Level Sexual Abuse, Coercion, and Soliciting Sex From His Client, Obstruction of Justice, etc., these crimes were Reported to the Manhattan
Special Victims Squad, and listed as “Felony Level Sexual Abuse”; there was an arrest
warrant out for Defendant Allen Isaac, which the Police Department never acted upon
because “Favors Were Getting Called In”. Defendant Allen Isaac’s former legal secretary, Ms. Filomeno told Plaintiff that some of the office staff at Gladstein & Isaac was well aware of Isaac’s sexual appetite towards attractive women and that he had a bad reputation throughout the office. Ms. Filomeno told Plaintiff Frank Cerra, the Calendar Clerk, at Gladstein & Isaac, also witnessed Isaac grabbing Plaintiff’s buttocks. Mr. Cerra reported this to his Office manager, Margie Sanchez and also to Ms. Filomeno; Coincidently, Ms. Filomeno was fired by Harvey Gladstein after she testified at the DDC. Ms. Filomeno told Plaintiff that Frank, the Calendar Clerk was also fired by Defendant Harvey Gladstein.

IV. Factual Background

The Sexual Assault

Respectfully, Plaintiff directs the Court to item number (1) on the docket of the instant case, Complaint, Sections 20, 21, and 22, pages 7 and 8. Plaintiff met with Detective Arbuiso of the Manhattan Special Victims Unit

Respectfully, Plaintiff directs the Court to item number (1) on the docket of the instant case, Complaint, Sections 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 pages 9, 10, 11, and 12. Plaintiff Files a Complaint with the DDC

Respectfully, Plaintiff directs the Court to item number (1) on the docket of the instant case, Complaint, Sections 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, pages 12, and 13.

V. Conclusion

Plaintiff Esposito filed this motion within “a reasonable time” pursuant to FRCP 60 (b),
(6) and has demonstrated the requisite “exceptional circumstances.” Accordingly, this motion to reopen should be granted in its entirety and Case No: 07-CV-11612 (SAS) be re-instated to its original status.(Luisa C. Esposito vs. The State of New York, et.als, (SAS).

WHEREFORE, Plaintiff’s respectfully requests that the Court reopen this case to its

original status, based on the newly discovered evidence, the suspension of Defendant Allen H.

Isaac’s law license, effective as of July 1, 2020, and in the interest of justice, and for such other

relief that the Court may deem just equitable and proper.

Dated: West Hempstead, N.Y. August 30, 2010

Respectfully submitted,

Luisa C. Esposito, Plaintiff, pro-se
571 Roy Street, West Hempstead, N.Y 11552
(516) 741-0320

Cc:
The New York State Office of the Attorney General
Asst. AG Monica Connell, Esq.
By Hand: 120 Broadway, New York, NY10271

The City of New York Corporation Counsel
Craig Hanlon, Esq. & Sebastian Frank
By Hand: 100 Church Street, Law Dept. NY 10007
Gordon & Rees
Diane Krebs, Esq & Joshua Hurwit, Esq.
By Hand: 90 Broad Street, 23rd fl. NY 10004

Morgan Melhuish & Abrutyn
Douglas Langholz, Esq.
By Hand: 39 Broadway, 17th floor NY 10006

Epstein Becker & Green, P. C.
Traycee Ellen Klein, Esq. & Eric B. Topel, Esq.
By Hand: 250 Park Ave. NY 10177-1211

******************************************************************

PLAINTIFFS’ AFFIRMATION IN SUPPORT OF THE MOTION TO REOPEN

THIS CASE BASED ON NEWLY DISCOVERED EVIDENCE & WITNESSES
PLAINTIFF, LUISA C. ESPOSITO, pro se, swears under the penalties of perjury that the following statements are true and correct to the best of her recollection and knowledge. Plaintiff hereby respectfully moves the court to reopen this case , Docket No. 07-Civ-11612 (SAS), Luisa C. Esposito vs. The State Of New York, et.als ,from the Court's August 8, 2008 Opinion and Order (the "Order"), whereby the Court dismissed all cases related to Anderson v. State of New York (07 Civ. 9599 (S.D.N.Y.)(hereinafter, collectively, “plaintiff’s” or “related cases”), based on new evidence, and in the interest of justice. PLAINTIFF, LUISA C. ESPOSITO, pro se, moves from the Court's August 8, 2008 Opinion and Order (the "Order"), (Attached hereto as Exhibit A), whereby the Court dismissed this case.

THE COURT’S AUGUST 8, 2008, ORDER & DECISION FAILED TO ADDRESS PLAINTIFF’S INDIVIDUAL DEFENDANTS.

1) Plaintiff, (movant) contends that Isaac was dismissed in his individual capacity regarding her state case, (Luisa C. Esposito vs. Allen H. Isaac, et.als-502 TSN 2008), therefore, Defendants argument in their motion to dismiss Plaintiff’s complaint, dated May 30, 2008, regarding duplicative claims are now moot.

2) The court never made findings in the August 8, 2008, order and decision as to why each of the individual parties (exclusive of the state actors) was dismissed from the case, specifically defendant Allen H. Isaac (my assailant).

3) Subsequently to her case being dismissed Plaintiff immediately filed a motion to reargue that was denied also without explanation as to why each of the individual parties was dismissed. The Second Circuit Appeals Court also affirmed and never addressed why the individual parties those who are not state actors were dismissed.

4) Therefore, Plaintiff, (movant) to reopen the part of the complaint that was never addressed pursuant to rule 60 (b), (6) regarding the above listed defendants.

5) The branch of the complaint that points to Defendant Allen Isaac personally and the individual parties pursuant to rule 60 (b), (6) were never addressed by the Court involves exceptional circumstance, regarding new evidence, the suspension of Defendant Allen H. Isaac’s law license. (Attached hereto as Exhibit B), the June 1, 2010, decision and order from the Appellate Court, First Department.

6) Plaintiff, (movant’s) complaint against the state actors, the court’s ruling involved agency actors and the court never addressed Defendants Isaac personally and the individual defendants from the law firms.


I. Standard of Review

Rule 60(b) allows a party to seek relief from a final judgment in a limited set of circumstances, including mistake, excusable neglect, newly discovered evidence, fraud or other
reason justifying relief. Fed. R. Civ. P. 60 (b); Here, Plaintiff seeks relief under subsection (6) of
Rule 60(b), which permits a district court to exercise its discretion to set aside a final judgment for “any other reason justifying relief from the operation of the judgment.” The Third Circuit “has consistently held that the Rule 60(b) ground for relief from judgment provides for
extraordinary relief and may only be invoked upon a showing of exceptional circumstances.”
Coltec Indus., Inc. v. Hobgood, 280 F.3d 262, 273 (3d Cir. 2002); see also, e.g., Gonzalez v.
Crosby, 545 U.S. 524, 535 (2005) (“[O]ur cases have required a movant seeking relief under
Rule 60(b), (6) to show ‘extraordinary circumstances’ justifying the reopening of a final
judgment.”); Ackermann v. United States, 340 U.S. 193 (1950), Stradley v. Cortez, 518 F.2d
488, 493 (3d Cir.1975). Moreover, although “relief under 60(b), (6) is not limited by any strictly defined time period,” such relief “can be afforded under this rule [only] if it is sought within a reasonable time.” Stradley v. Cortez, 518 F.2d at 493 (internal quotation marks omitted).

II. Basis For Re-Opening & Re-Instating Plaintiff’s Case/ Due to
New Evidence, Exceptional Circumstances


In the Courts August 8, 2008, Opinion and Order, she states in her introduction, “These actions, all filed as related to Anderson v. The State of New York, relate to alleged corruption in the New York State courts. As discussed below, the United States Constitution does not permit this Court to supervise the departmental disciplinary committees or review the decisions of the courts of the State of New York, the only federal court that may review their decisions is the United States Supreme Court. Plaintiffs must direct their complaints to the court system, the Attorney General for the State of New York, or the appropriate United States Attorney. Because the Courts lacks jurisdiction to review the decisions of the departmental disciplinary committees and for the other reasons stated below, these actions are dismissed”.
Notwithstanding the Court Statement above the District Court does have
jurisdiction pertaining to Plaintiff’s claims regarding new evidence and Title V
Sec. 40001-40703 (Violence Against Women Act) (“VAWA ACT”).
Wikipedia: Violence Against Women Act

“The Violence Against Women Act of 1994 (VAWA) is a United States federal law. It was passed as Title IV, sec. 40001-40703 of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 HR 3355 and signed as Public Law 103-322 by President Bill Clinton on September 13 1994. It provided $1.6 billion to enhance investigation and prosecution of the violent crime perpetrated against women, increased pre-trial detention of the accused, provided for automatic and mandatory restitution of those convicted, and allowed civil redress in cases prosecutors chose to leave unprosecuted. The National Organization of Women heralded the bill as "the greatest breakthrough in civil rights for women in nearly two decades." VAWA and the 1994 Crime Bill in general was written by Democratic Senator Joe Biden, supported by Congressional Democrats and President Clinton, and opposed by then minority Congressional Republicans with a few exceptions. VAWA was reauthorized by Congress in 2000, and again in October 2005, when it passed the Senate unanimously. The bill was signed into law by President George W. Bush on January 5, 2006. [1] The latest version for the first time also recognizes male victims of domestic violence and sexual assault. Plaintiff did not pray for relief to review any Court decisions regarding the DDC or regarding any standing pertaining to that matter, because Plaintiff’s case was open and pending before the court at the time the lawsuit was filed (Docket No. 2005.3074). However, Plaintiff did pray for relief because she was denied due process under federally protected laws, regarding the unethical and flawed proceedings at the DDC against her assailant, Defendant Allen Isaac. Plaintiff has newly discovered evidence, the June 1, 2010, Order and Decision from the Appellate Court, First Department regarding the 6 month suspension of Defendant Allen H. Isaac’s law license and testimony according to proof at trial, pertains to Plaintiff’s defendants, which needs to be addressed before the Court; this evidence pertains to witness affidavits in support of Plaintiff’s claims. Testimony submitted according to proof at trial by Erika Zorn, Defendant Allen Isaac’s former employee, who interned at the law offices of Gladstein & Isaac, in or about 2004); and testimony submitted according to proof at trial by Ileana Filomeno, Defendant Allen Isaac’s former legal secretary, who testified at the (“DDC”) in support of Plaintiff’s claims. Plaintiff would like to point out that she didn't even know the woman’s name (Ileana Filomeno) who testified on her behalf at the DDC in 2007 until discovery in her state case was made available to her in or about 2010.(Defendants Attorneys had to know about Ms. Filomeno’s testimony at the DDC).
Still further, Plaintiff contends that her complaint involved various counts regarding Federal Constitutional Rights, regarding sexual assault, etc., which pertained to Violence
Against Women’s Act, (“VAWA ACT”). Plaintiff Luisa C. Esposito respectfully requests that the Court re-open Docket number 07-Civ-11612 (SAS) Luisa C. Esposito vs. The State of New York, et.als., to its original status, so that she may have the opportunity to plead her case properly, in order to receive the proper justice she so deserves.

VI. Newly Discovered Evidence & Order & Decision from the Appellate Court, First Department.

On April 6, 2010, Plaintiff contacted Erika Zorn, the former intern who use to work
for the law offices of Gladstein & Isaac; Plaintiff attained her information through discovery
pertaining to her State case. Ms. Zorn will be called to testify regarding her experience while working for the law offices of Gladstein & Isaac. On April 19, 2010, Plaintiff contacted Ileana Filomeno, Defendant Allen H. Isaac’s former legal secretary. Plaintiff was able to attain her contact information through discovery pertaining to her state case (Index No: 109446.2006 & 502 TSN 2008). Ms. Filomeno told Plaintiff she testified in or about the month of December 2007, before the First Departmental Disciplinary Committee, against Mr. Isaac, on behalf of Plaintiff; Ms. Filomeno also reported Mr. Isaac to the DDC because she had been similarly victimized by Defendant, Allen Isaac; (Please refer to: Page (3), paragraph (3) of the Appellate Court, First Department Decision and Order, attached hereto as Exhibit B); Plaintiff would like to point out that she didn't even know the woman’s name, (Ileana Filomeno,) who testified on her behalf at the DDC in 2007 until discovery in her state case was made available to her in or about 2010. PART OF THE DECISION AND ORDER BY THE APPELLATE COURT, FIRST DEPARTMENT, DATED JUNE 1, 2010. DEFENDANT ALLEN H. ISAAC IS SUSPENDED FROM PRACTICING LAW AS OF JUNE 1, 2010. “The Committee charged respondent with acts of professional misconduct including making unwelcome sexual advances to L.E. in violation of DR 1-102(A)(7), asking L.E. for oral sex incident to his representation as trial counsel in violation of DR 5-111(B), boasting to L.E. that he is able to influence improperly Appellate Division judges in violation of DR 9-101(C), calling one of the First Department judges a "prick" in violation of DR 1-102 (A)(7) and making suggestive comments to his secretary and inappropriately touching her in violation of DR 1-102(A)(7)”. Moreover, Plaintiff would like to point out to the Court that although the DDC states in their June 1, 2010 order, “The Committee charged respondent with acts of professional misconduct including making unwelcome sexual advances to LE”, Defendant Allen Isaac committed Felony Level Sexual Abuse, Coercion, and Soliciting Sex From His Client, Obstruction of Justice, etc., these crimes were Reported to the Manhattan Special Victims Squad, and listed as “Felony Level Sexual Abuse”; there was an arrest warrant out for Defendant Allen Isaac, which the Police Department never acted upon because “Favors Were Getting Called In”. Defendant Allen Isaac’s former legal secretary, Ms. Filomeno told Plaintiff that some of the office staff at Gladstein & Isaac was well aware of Isaac’s sexual appetite towards attractive women; and that he had a bad reputation throughout the office. Ms. Filomeno told Plaintiff Frank, the Calendar Clerk, at Gladstein & Isaac, also witnessed Isaac grabbing Plaintiff’s buttocks. Frank reported this to his Office manager, Margie Sanchez, and also to Ms. Filomeno; Coincidently, Ms. Filomeno was fired by Harvey Gladstein after she testified at the DDC. Ms. Filomeno told Plaintiff that Frank, the Calendar Clerk was also fired by Defendant Harvey Gladstein.

VII. Factual Background

The Sexual Assault

Respectfully, Plaintiff directs the Court to item number (1) on the docket of the instant case, Complaint, Sections 20, 21, and 22, pages 7 and 8. Plaintiff met with Detective Arbuiso of the Manhattan Special Victims Unit

Respectfully, Plaintiff directs the Court to item number (1) on the docket of the instant case, Complaint, Sections 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 pages 9, 10, 11, and 12.
Plaintiff Files a Complaint with the DDC

Respectfully, Plaintiff directs the Court to item number (1) on the docket of the instant case, Complaint, Sections 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, pages 12, and 13.

VIII. Conclusion

Plaintiff Esposito filed this motion within “a reasonable time” pursuant to FRCP 60 (b),
(6) and has demonstrated the requisite “exceptional circumstances.” Accordingly, this motion to reopen should be granted in its entirety and Case No: 07-CV-11612 (SAS) be re-instated to its original status.

WHEREFORE, Plaintiff’s respectfully requests that the Court reopen this case to its original status, based on the newly discovered evidence, witnesses, the recent decision and order dated June 1, 2010, by the Appellate Court, First Department, and in the interest of justice, and for such other relief that the Court may deem just equitable and proper.


DECLARATION UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY
The undersigned declares under penalty of perjury that she is the plaintiff in the above action, that she has read the above and that the information contained therein is true and correct, 28 U.S.C. § 1746; 18 U.S.C § 1621.

Dated: West Hempstead, New York - August 30, 2010

Respectfully submitted,

Luisa C. Esposito, Plaintiff, pro-se
571 Roy Street, West Hempstead, N.Y. 11552
(516) 741-0320 (Telephone)

49 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's see how fast the Appellate Term, First Department responds to Isaac's Appeal.

Will Isaac get dismissed in his individual and partnership capacity? Only TIME will TELL!!!!!!!

Will Judge Scheindlin do the right thing and re-open Esposito's case? Only TIME will TELL!!!!!!

I hope Esposito's adversaries have a wonderful LABOR DAY WEEKEND!!!!! Have a pleasant read.

Anonymous said...

I hope they all get sodomized, or maybe not they may like it. These sexual predators operating from the Courts need to come down one way or another.

Anonymous said...

Call Senator Larkin from Orange County he is mad because of the sex and orgy party that took place in a Juvenile Facility where underage girls were raped in the presence of law enforcement and Goshen CPS social worksers. Now he wants Gladys Carrion to step down. But lets be honest dear Larkin is election time people love you so much they call you dick to remind them of who are. Lets face it you are just mad because you were not invited to the party. Of course these are all allegations including the fact that you know child custody and divorces cases are been rigged in the Family and Supreme Court in Orange COunty to sexually abuse children. But you don't get mad about this and demand the judges step down, right because upon information and belief the senior judge in the Goshen New York is your brother in Law right?? No wonder you are mad, I am sure CPS is conducting more sex and orgy party just go and ask the social workers in the Goshen New York Office they can even give you the address of the sexual predators whom were given child custody of their victims and are selling them on Porn and prostitution. Maybe ask your brother in law I am sure he has the list of the children that he sold. I hope the FEDS are reading this comment and bring Larkin and his brother in Law in for investigation in to these allegations mentioned above. Hopefully neither one has a heart attack before they blow the wistle.

Eliot Bernstein said...

Have criminal complaints been filed against Isaac, as who cares about his law license? This scum like any other sexual predator now needs to face criminal charges, which appear to have been derailed per the Anderson "Cleaner" Goldstein. Goldstein needs to be criminally investigated too and Luisa should report the NY Attorney General Cuomo for Title 18Obstruction in representing against her in defense of the scumbag layer Isaac. Hopefully Judge Scheindlin has reported all those fingered by Anderson to the appropriate investigators of this public office corruption identified by Anderson. Also, Luisa should request to find out if Isaac was on the "favored lawyers and law firms" Anderson identified and if so, or either way, all complaints filed against Isaac should instantly be reheard, ditto for any complaints handled by the Cleaner Goldstein. Go Luisa, I remember way back then when you thought game was over and despondent, good to see you on top and kicking this scum in the bag. G-bless!!!
Honorable Mentions to Christine Anderson, Nicole Corrado and Shira Scheindlin. Comin around.

Eliot Bernstein, Iviewit Inventor

Bat Out of Hell

Eliot Bernstein said...

a final kudo to Brady

Quietly Smiling said...

If she gets to discovery, she bound to become a very, very wealthy woman. Does anyone have her phone number?

Anonymous said...

Allen Isaac: You played a MAJOR part in derailing Esposito's case!!!

Re: Judges, Lawyers, Courts, Law Enforcement Corruption, etc.!!!!

You belong in JAIL..period!!!

Quietly Smiling said...

To the above commentor: He's known as GOD, didn't you know that? UNTOUCHABLE. It's a civil racketeering scheme there in NY from the lawyers who begin the flow of dirty money through their huge legal fees that pay off clerks of the courts and ultimately judges. Guess what? There's still loads left over for the DA and the NYPD and guess how Cuomo is funding his Gubernatorial campaign.
Hopefully, if she gets there, Ms. Esposito will find solace in a handsome settlement award because Allan Isaac will never spend 1 minute behind bars, and the inside track KNOWS that the eyes of Washington, DC are fixated on this case, among others.

Anonymous said...

Allen Isaac is part and parcel of a cabel in the 1st dept., he's got big time protection. That's why Isaac is one of the choosen ones as Christine Anderson has detailed.

Anonymous said...

Isaac is clearly heard in the approximate One Hour-49 minute DVD tape (evidence) how the Judges are close friends of his at the Appellate Court, First Department!!!

Anonymous said...

Am I missing something here?

The Judges on Esposito's case have an obligation to report these egregious crimes to the Federal & State Authorities..Why haven't they done that? Wow, Is Allen Isaac that POWERFUL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The Attorney General of the State has a conflict of interest in prosecution of state employees who engage in criminal acts.

In many cases it is the Attorney General who is required to defend these same criminals.

What New York needs is an office of Special Prosecutor who can investigate and prosecute these criminals.

The state also needs laws to require state employees to report financial holdings and business interests so their conflicts can be exposed.

Better yet, the state needs term limits so the damage these people do can be limited.

If people posting on this blog could start asking/demanding of candidates that they go on the record and then actually enact term limits, then something positive might happen.

p.s. Term limits probably should apply to all elected positions in the state.

Anonymous said...

Isaac is that POWERFUL. As a personal injury attorney, he is the spigot for the flow of dirty money that permeates throughout the system.

Anonymous said...

We've all been hearing all this talk about the concept of "Rule of Law" lately...

Respectfully, Mr. President Obama... Respectfully Hon. Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court Sotomayor... I ask that both of you please take notice of how your "Rule of Law" is being turned into nothing less than a mockery and a farce in this instance...

Keep On Fighting Luisa... Don't Give In... Don't Give Up...

--Michael Hense

Anonymous said...

We've all been hearing all this talk about the concept of "Rule of Law" lately...

Respectfully, Mr. President Obama... Respectfully Hon. Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court Sotomayor... I ask that both of you please take notice of how your "Rule of Law" is being turned into nothing less than a mockery and a farce in this instance...

Keep On Fighting Luisa... Don't Give In... Don't Give Up...

--Michael Hense

Anonymous said...

Luisa's case surely brings out the "rotten to the core" part of the Unified Court System and State of NY and other public offices and for those reasons it is very worthy of the attention of DC or anyone and best of luck and wishes to Luisa personally for certain.

In comparison, however, to the type of damage and harm caused to specific children and families, however, specifically a particular family lead on to believe by this very Blog that assistance was coming only to be disregarded, blown off and mislead for nearly two years, in the view of this author the comparative "individual" damage is far greater to the children and family this very Blog and authorities have disregarded for nearly two years.

That does not detract from merits or worthiness or value of Luisa's case but perhaps is best a comment for the Administrator of this blog to take note of for a change.

galison said...

Luisa is a dear friend and I have always supported her in every way. I wish her every success in this case.

I have to wonder, however, why Frank Brady (Kevin Mckeowen) has never even mentioned SUNNT SHEU, who was murdered after making a video reporting death threats from a Supreme Court Judge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tr3QChAy4Y

While Kevin links to news accounts of trivial judicial misconduct across the country, he did not even link to the Blackstar news article about Sunny Sheu.

http://www.blackstarnews.com/news/124/ARTICLE/5904/2009-07-29.html

Kevin has failed to even post an obituary to a man who was a friend of many who view this site, and who died because he had more courage than any ten of us put together- fighting for US.

The Blackstar article is linked to from half a dozen other court corruption sites on the web, by people who never met Sunny..... but not Exposecorruptcourts....why?

I have asked Kevin several times in person and by email but his answer was "I don't know how to answer that"

Now I am asking him publicly: Kevin. Why are you ignoring the death of a mutual friend, activist and hero?

How do you answer? just tell the truth.

I have spent a lot of time with Kevin and I like him, but not reporting Sunny's death is either something more sinister.

I assume that since Kevin allows antisemitic loonies rant on this blog, he will allow this respectful and important comment remain.


Kevin?


Will Galison
wgalison@aol.com

galison said...

Last line correction,

"....not reporting Sunny's death is either unbelievable negligence or something more sinister."

galison said...

By the way.

I urge you all to vote against Eric Schneiderman. He is NO friend of ours. Not only has he ignored the murder of Sunny Sheu; He said on the record: "I believe that the judiciary can police itself., but if any evidence emerges that the laws have been broken, of course they should be held to account".

This man is on the Senate Judiciary committee that heard Anderson, Mckeowen, Carvel, Esposito,Wilson, Judge Hart and others- and he is waiting for evidence to EMERGE.

I'm waiting for his head to emerge out of his asshole.

Just because he didn't bother attending the hearings doesn't mean he's not responsible for knowing about them.

We pay his ass for being on that committee.

Here's my tribute to the SchneiderMan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7gPZFxrQz0

T Finnan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T Finnan said...

"The Rule of Law" is a mockery and a farce in NY courts. I've copied the NY Constitution here below:
“The power of grand juries to inquire into the wilful misconduct in office of public officers ... shall never be suspended or impaired by law."
This includes all laws whether by the legislature or judge made immunity law. We have a AG, Andrew Cuomo, who has failed in his duty to use his Public Integrity Unit to prosecute the corrupt, especially those who believe they've immunity from the law. Cuomo has defended the corrupt who are violating NY Laws and the NY Constitution's rights of the People. Much of the corruption exposed on this blog would not exist except for the willful actions of Cuomo in defending the corrupt lawbreakers rather than the interest of the People in honest government.
"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other." Matthew 6:23
Andrew cannot serve the People and protect the corrupt, nor can he take money from attorneys with actions opposed by his office.
Ms.Esposito should be protected by Cuomo against the criminals both in government and without.

Anonymous said...

THE PENTAGON ISNT PROSECUTING OR TAKING ACTION AGAINST OFFICIALS WITH KIDDIE PORN ON THEIR GOVT COMPUTERS
JUST ANNOUNCED THIS WEEK......

SO DONT HOLD YOUR BREATH FOR D.C.

Galison said...

I consider Luisa a dear friend and I have supported her in her struggle for the past several years. I wish her every success in this case, and I commend "Frank Brady" (Kevin Mckeowen) for posting her documents.

I wonder why Kevin has never posted a single article about the murder of SUNNY SHEU, who was murdered as a result of his courage in fighting for our cause.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tr3QChAy4Y

While Kevin has posted links to articles about relatively trivial cases around the country, he never posted a link to the Blackstar News article about Sunny Sheu's struggle against Judge Golia.

http://www.blackstarnews.com/news/124/ARTICLE/5904/2009-07-29.html

There are links to this article from a half dozen other sites about judicial corruption, but none from "exposecorruptcourts"

Sunny was a friend and inspiration to many who read this blog, yet there has not been as much as an obituary to this genuine hero.

Please explain this to us, Kevin.

Thanks,

Will Galison

PS: A previous posting on the same topic was apparently deleted, hence the non-sequitor of my previous posting above. Kevin, if you don't want this question asked, please explain why.

Anonymous said...

From: Wgalison [mailto:wgalison@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 1:13 AM
To: Hoffer, Jim P.
Subject: Re: Sunny Shue request for Witness Protection

I agree.

I realize that the letter Sunny wrote was a response to the "Be careful" note from Rojas which had been sent the day before.

I made some calls today. I called the Hospital to see if they would give me the names of the cops that identified Sunny. They said they could only provide them if I were the executor of Sunny's estate. I don't know if that is legally correct. In any case, I have some other ideas.

I called Kenneth Eng, formerly of the 109th, now PI in Arizona, thinking that he was the guy who knew Sunny. Turns out there was also a KEITH Eng, also retired from the 109th, who was actually the one Sunny knew. Quite a coincidence. Keith Eng is in New York, and should be contacted, if only to tell him that Sunny is dead.

Jim, can you send me the address of the spot where Sunny was found?

Best,


Will

-----Original Message-----
From: Hoffer, Jim P.
To: Wgalison
Sent: Thu, Aug 26, 2010 6:30 pm
Subject: RE: Sunny Shue request for Witness Protection
Unbelievable!

________________________________________
From: Wgalison [mailto:wgalison@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 4:57 PM
To: Hoffer, Jim P.
Subject: Fwd: Sunny Shue request for Witness Protection

Here you are.

Sunny sent me this exchange, where he sent the letter to Rojas and Rojas replied "Thanks Sunny, Be Careful".


That's how I read it.





-----Original Message-----
From: sunny sheu
To: will galsion
Sent: Sat, Apr 10, 2010 11:31 am
Subject: RE: Sunny Shue request for Witness Protection
Re: thanks again..‏
From: Error! Filename not specified.Rojas, Rachel L. (Rachel.Rojas@ic.fbi.gov)

Sent: Fri 4/09/10 6:54 PM
To: 'sunnysheu@hotmail.com' (sunnysheu@hotmail.com)

Thanks Sunny. Be careful and well

SSA Rachel Rojas
FBI NYO Squad C3
Work # 212-384-2808
Cell # 917-295-9629
Rachel.Rojas@ic.fbi.gov


> To: Jim.P.Hoffer@abc.com; sunnysheu@hotmail.com
> Subject: Sunny Shue request for Witness Protection
> Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 18:51:58 -0400
> From: wgalison@aol.com
>
> Hi Rachel,
>
>
> I want to be sure that you understand the following:
>
> 1) On January 14, 2009, Judge Golia sent two NYPD detectives from the
> Queens DA bureau to kidnap me (under NYS law), intimidate me and
> threaten that if I filed a complaint against Golia, I would be in
> serious danger. The incident was confirned by the Queens DA and
> reported in the "Black Star News" in July, 2009. My published
> allegations of kidnapping and threats have never been denied by Golia
> or the Queens DA.
>
> 2) Despite these threats, I filed a complaint with the NYS Ethics
> Commission of the NY Unified Court System, alleging that Judge Golia
> had made substantial misrepresentations on his Financial Disclosure
> Forms over seven years of reporting.
>
> 3) As a result of my allegations, the Ethics Commission sent Judge
> Golia a “Notice of Cure” regarding his Financial Forms, which is a
> demand for correction.
>
> 4) On April 9, 2010, I was informed by the Director of the Ethics
> Commission, Janice Howard, that Judge Golia had amended (corrected)
> his Financial Disclosure Forms as a result of my complaint- FOUR MONTHS
> AFTER I reported his misrepresentations.
>

Anonymous said...

From: Wgalison [mailto:wgalison@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 1:13 AM
To: Hoffer, Jim P.
Subject: Re: Sunny Shue request for Witness Protection

I agree.

I realize that the letter Sunny wrote was a response to the "Be careful" note from Rojas which had been sent the day before.

I made some calls today. I called the Hospital to see if they would give me the names of the cops that identified Sunny. They said they could only provide them if I were the executor of Sunny's estate. I don't know if that is legally correct. In any case, I have some other ideas.

I called Kenneth Eng, formerly of the 109th, now PI in Arizona, thinking that he was the guy who knew Sunny. Turns out there was also a KEITH Eng, also retired from the 109th, who was actually the one Sunny knew. Quite a coincidence. Keith Eng is in New York, and should be contacted, if only to tell him that Sunny is dead.

Jim, can you send me the address of the spot where Sunny was found?

Best,


Will

-----Original Message-----
From: Hoffer, Jim P.
To: Wgalison
Sent: Thu, Aug 26, 2010 6:30 pm
Subject: RE: Sunny Shue request for Witness Protection
Unbelievable!

________________________________________
From: Wgalison [mailto:wgalison@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 4:57 PM
To: Hoffer, Jim P.
Subject: Fwd: Sunny Shue request for Witness Protection

Here you are.

Sunny sent me this exchange, where he sent the letter to Rojas and Rojas replied "Thanks Sunny, Be Careful".


That's how I read it.





-----Original Message-----
From: sunny sheu
To: will galsion
Sent: Sat, Apr 10, 2010 11:31 am
Subject: RE: Sunny Shue request for Witness Protection
Re: thanks again..‏
From: Error! Filename not specified.Rojas, Rachel L. (Rachel.Rojas@ic.fbi.gov)

Sent: Fri 4/09/10 6:54 PM
To: 'sunnysheu@hotmail.com' (sunnysheu@hotmail.com)

Thanks Sunny. Be careful and well

SSA Rachel Rojas
FBI NYO Squad C3
Work # 212-384-2808
Cell # 917-295-9629
Rachel.Rojas@ic.fbi.gov


> To: Jim.P.Hoffer@abc.com; sunnysheu@hotmail.com
> Subject: Sunny Shue request for Witness Protection
> Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 18:51:58 -0400
> From: wgalison@aol.com
>
> Hi Rachel,
>
>
> I want to be sure that you understand the following:
>
> 1) On January 14, 2009, Judge Golia sent two NYPD detectives from the
> Queens DA bureau to kidnap me (under NYS law), intimidate me and
> threaten that if I filed a complaint against Golia, I would be in
> serious danger. The incident was confirned by the Queens DA and
> reported in the "Black Star News" in July, 2009. My published
> allegations of kidnapping and threats have never been denied by Golia
> or the Queens DA.
>
> 2) Despite these threats, I filed a complaint with the NYS Ethics
> Commission of the NY Unified Court System, alleging that Judge Golia
> had made substantial misrepresentations on his Financial Disclosure
> Forms over seven years of reporting.
>
> 3) As a result of my allegations, the Ethics Commission sent Judge
> Golia a “Notice of Cure” regarding his Financial Forms, which is a
> demand for correction.
>
> 4) On April 9, 2010, I was informed by the Director of the Ethics
> Commission, Janice Howard, that Judge Golia had amended (corrected)
> his Financial Disclosure Forms as a result of my complaint- FOUR MONTHS
> AFTER I reported his misrepresentations.
>

Anonymous said...

The seriousness of the statements by Allen Issac caught on Tape in the Esposita case can not be overlooked and must be acted on so all efforts here to correct and address this part of the "system" are welcomed and necessary including actions by this blog.

Will the part about "Irish and Italian killers" that Issac boasted - threatened about as well come out? It surely should.

In the view of this author the major problems faced in the State are not from having the correct "Rules" on "the books" or on paper, it is all about the system in place that makes those rules apply for some and not for others which has gone on so long that the Rules and existence of the rules in many cases has become a mockery, farce and joke to many.

But Issac is caught right on tape stating the case for why so many probably disregard the rules, in defiance and protest of the "inside system" of Power and Favors Issac speaks of that so many detest, non-lawyers and many lawyers not "on the inside".

And unfortunately that "inside sytem" of corrupted power and influence is something known not only by all the lawyers out there but also by a large majority of citizens for sure.

If the Esposita case can expose that filthy core of the underlying Money and Power structure of lawyer / judge / office payoffs, bribes, etc, that will be truly monumental.

Watching with favor from the Hudson Valley region.

Galison said...

NOTE TO KEVIN: (FRANK BRADY):

I believe that posting this private correspondence is destructive to our cause. It was posted without my knowledge or consent. I shared this correspondence with one person, who improperly shared it with someone whose discretion he mistakenly trusted.

I am requesting that you remove this correspondence from the site. You have certainly removed many other comments, in the past.

I have on fact asked you to remove it before, by phone.

If you don't remove the post, I must perceive that as an act of animosity and aggression, which would surprise and disappoint me, as we have always had a friendly and respectful relationship.

An aggressive act by you against me would also reveal a hidden agenda on your part, as I have been an effective and passionate advocate for our cause- as you and our mutual friends well know.

Thanks,

Will

Anonymous said...

Is William Gallison's FBI agent Rojas doing anything?

Anonymous said...

Call her and ask!


Work # 212-384-2808
Cell # 917-295-9629

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Quietly Smiling wrote that number down...maybe if he is very nice they might give him Luisa's phone number!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Quietly Smiling wrote that number down...maybe if he is very nice they might give him Luisa's phone number!

galison said...

This is the third time I have respectfully requested Kevin "Frank Brady" to remove the private correspondence between me and Jim Hoffer. I explained that making this correspondence public may jeopardize the work of Hoffer and he safety of various people.

Kevin''s failure to do so can only be interpreted as an aggressive and antagonistic gesture towards me.

I have no idea why Kevin is hostile towards me. Only weeks ago he was calling me for information and we had a friendly and respectful relationship.

Can you clear this up, Kevin? And PLEASE. remove the personal correspondence immediately.

Thanks,


Will

galison said...

Galison said...
I consider Luisa a dear friend and I have supported her in her struggle for the past several years. I wish her every success in this case, and I commend "Frank Brady" (Kevin Mckeowen) for posting her documents.

I wonder why Kevin has never posted a single article about the murder of SUNNY SHEU, who was murdered as a result of his courage in fighting for our cause.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tr3QChAy4Y

While Kevin has posted links to articles about relatively trivial cases around the country, he never posted a link to the Blackstar News article about Sunny Sheu's struggle against Judge Golia.

http://www.blackstarnews.com/news/124/ARTICLE/5904/2009-07-29.html

There are links to this article from a half dozen other sites about judicial corruption, but none from "exposecorruptcourts"

Sunny was a friend and inspiration to many who read this blog, yet there has not been as much as an obituary to this genuine hero.

Please explain this to us, Kevin.

Thanks,

Will Galison

PS: A previous posting on the same topic was apparently deleted, hence the non-sequitor of my previous posting above. Kevin, if you don't want this question asked, please explain why.

galison said...

Galison said...
I consider Luisa a dear friend and I have supported her in her struggle for the past several years. I wish her every success in this case, and I commend "Frank Brady" (Kevin Mckeowen) for posting her documents.

I wonder why Kevin has never posted a single article about the murder of SUNNY SHEU, who was murdered as a result of his courage in fighting for our cause.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tr3QChAy4Y

While Kevin has posted links to articles about relatively trivial cases around the country, he never posted a link to the Blackstar News article about Sunny Sheu's struggle against Judge Golia.

http://www.blackstarnews.com/news/124/ARTICLE/5904/2009-07-29.html

There are links to this article from a half dozen other sites about judicial corruption, but none from "exposecorruptcourts"

Sunny was a friend and inspiration to many who read this blog, yet there has not been as much as an obituary to this genuine hero.

Please explain this to us, Kevin.

Thanks,

Will Galison

PS: A previous posting on the same topic was apparently deleted, hence the non-sequitor of my previous posting above. Kevin, if you don't want this question asked, please explain why.

Anonymous said...

Yo Will somethings are left better not talked about, sometimes if your thugs are not bigger they will hurt others......
getting the picture......
that is why they violated my rights years ago, they just should have told me who the thug was they were afraid of and I would have called my thugs!
Instead my stuff has continued on and hurt many!

Anonymous said...

I just wonder how much Luisa has made this guy pay out for his corrupt crud, he is just going to have to keep paying!
that is awful for him!
keep making him pay and pay and pay!

galison said...

"Anonymous said...
Yo Will somethings are left better not talked about, sometimes if your thugs are not bigger they will hurt others......getting the picture......that is why they violated my rights years ago, they just should have told me who the thug was they were afraid of and I would have called my thugs! Instead my stuff has continued on and hurt many!"

Anonymous;

Respectfully, I do not understand what you are trying to say here..

if you are saying that it may be better that "Frank" does not mention Sunny Sheu on his blog, then he should certainly take down the private correspondence about Sunny. It can't work BOTH ways.

All I am asking for is clarification from "Frank" who can contact me in total confidentiality 24/7.

Best,

Will

Anonymous said...

Were there any responses to the emails from the FBI agent in the Sunny Shu case? From what is here there doesn't appear to be! Just goes to show you can't trust the FBI or people close to them... they don't do anything but screw you!

Anonymous said...

Ok, Let me see if I get this cause I am getting confused:

Attorneys are allowed to sexually assault their female clients.

Judges are allowed to kill those who they committed crimes against.

Judges and CPS workers work together to sell children for porn and prostitution.

CPS in Goshen New York County of Orange conducts sex parties and orgies in juvenile facilities supervised by Goshen CPS Social Workers and guards. They also give instructions to the guards to bring under age girls to be raped and prostitutes whom later kiss on the cheek one the big shots to thank them for the good time.

You have big shots in non profit organizations sexually abusing children and also allowing them to fix court cases.

see
http://www.leukemiascandal.com

http://www.leukemiascandal.com/blog2/


The few last ones coming from the Ninth Judicial District Second Department. shhhh under the direct supervision of none other than Francis Nicolai.

Why aren't the Feds not doing anything in regards of these allegations?

Where is ICE in New York State?

This the agency who investigates sexual exploitation of children. Oh wait upon information and belief the head of ICE in New York is a boy from Orange County!!!

No wonder the rigged child custody cases for the purpose of child sexual exploitation are not been investigated. Of course these are all allegations, which can become horrible realities once the FEDS decided to do their job.

Lets not forget our good Senator Larkin who is so worry about what is happening with CPS. Yes and is also upon information and belief the brother in law of one of the biggest judges in the Goshen Courts handling divorce and child custody fixing, I mean cases.

These are allegations by many, many, many victims getting real tired of the BS while their children are been raped.

Anonymous said...

I have been trying to make the government put one rapist in prison for five years...

The federal court at Philadelphia tells me it is not a crime to rape women in the workplace...

The DOJ office of Civil Rights said the same..

I am sure F-1 felony rape is a crime..but I am still trying to convince the government...and the US District Court of Eastern PA

I would like help to put one rapist in prison...the government let him "seal" his rape cases...
under this VAWA...to protect the rapist from prosecution...

I can be reached at beverlyprather1@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

I sleep well at night knowing that Senator Sampson is working with the feds 24/7 to fight judicial corruption.

MY HERO!!!!

Anonymous said...

Many parents can't sleep at night knowing that their kids can or are been raped and can be murder at anytime while these criminals collect blood money from the innocent children in New York State.

I am glad you can sleep good at night knowing Senator Sampson is working with the feds 24/7 when the feds already know who the criminals are and have done nothing to even stop the trafficking of minors for sexual performances by Judges, Law Guardians, attorneys, Clerks, New York State Child Protective Services, bought and paid for forensic experts, using a United States Court to do so.

Hey Feds can you arrest Francis Nicolai under his supervision Officers of the Court have been fixing child custody cases in the Ninth Judicial District Second Department so children can be sexually exploited. Hope these allegations with supporting documentations available at your request can be investigated.

SHHH we have a video made by a minor been held hostage, ready to go on utube accusing various actors on a child custody and divorce case of been sold to one parent and ensuring the other parent got nothing. I wonder if anybody else will like this video and it is from the Ninth Judicial District Second Department and is not the only evidence we have managed to gather.

The truth always comes out you can try to make the child look crazy but the audio, video and pictures we have gather are priceless.

Anonymous said...

Many parents can't sleep at night knowing that their kids can or are been raped and can be murder at anytime while these criminals collect blood money from the innocent children in New York State.

I am glad you can sleep good at night knowing Senator Sampson is working with the feds 24/7 when the feds already know who the criminals are and have done nothing to even stop the trafficking of minors for sexual performances by Judges, Law Guardians, attorneys, Clerks, New York State Child Protective Services, bought and paid for forensic experts, using a United States Court to do so.

Hey Feds can you arrest Francis Nicolai under his supervision Officers of the Court have been fixing child custody cases in the Ninth Judicial District Second Department so children can be sexually exploited. Hope these allegations with supporting documentations available at your request can be investigated.

SHHH we have a video made by a minor been held hostage, ready to go on utube accusing various actors on a child custody and divorce case of been sold to one parent and ensuring the other parent got nothing. I wonder if anybody else will like this video and it is from the Ninth Judicial District Second Department and is not the only evidence we have managed to gather.

The truth always comes out you can try to make the child look crazy but the audio, video and pictures we have gather are priceless.

Anonymous said...

To anonymous above.

When I said that I can sleep better knowing that Sampson is fighting corruption 24/7 , I was being sarcastic.

Sampson spends a good number of his 24 hours defending himself from allegations of corruption, which I assume are true, knowing what a slime ball he is.

Anonymous said...

just keep posting about Sunny Sheu and the 9th, keep posting, they will get to them......
be careful what is said about Sunny it appears many can be harmed!

Anonymous said...

To Anonymous September 6, 2010 3:30AM. Don't worry we need to keep exposing these criminals until the feds do something or the eye for eye law is implemented shortly by the victims of these low lifes.

Galison said...

Kevin, (Frank Brady),

I have asked you numerous times to take down the private correspondence between me and Jim Hoffer.

Instead of removing it, you have now re-posted it, apparently as retaliation for my questioning your failure to address the murder of Sunny Sheu. Is that simply to be vindictive and obnoxious, or do you actually want to undermine the investigation into Sunny's death?

In any case, it reflects extremely poorly on you and your motives. What are you thinking?

Come on, Kevin, you're a bigger man than this.

Will

Anonymous said...

maybe your mails are not confidential, that is what I see, I know mine aren't, even with the proper Confidentiality Statements, I know they share my mails.......
so be careful what you say!
write a few to mislead them!

Anonymous said...

Luisa watch your back and don't permit anyone to sell you out. Good Luck and God Bless!

Blog Archive

See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption

The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:


               Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
               The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
         
               CLICK HERE TO SEE Part 1
               CLICK HERE TO SEE Part 2