MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"
End Corruption in the Courts!
Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of November 1, 2013, we've received over 137,600 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com
Most Read Stories
- Tembeckjian's Corrupt Judicial 'Ethics' Commission Out of Control
- As NY Judges' Pay Fiasco Grows, Judicial 'Ethics' Chief Enjoys Public-Paid Perks
- New York Judges Disgraced Again
- Wall Street Journal: When our Trusted Officials Lie
- Massive Attorney Conflict in Madoff Scam
- FBI Probes Threats on Federal Witnesses in New York Ethics Scandal
- Federal Judge: "But you destroyed the faith of the people in their government."
- Attorney Gives New Meaning to Oral Argument
- Wannabe Judge Attorney Writes About Ethical Dilemmas SHE Failed to Report
- 3 Judges Covered Crony's 9/11 Donation Fraud
- Former NY State Chief Court Clerk Sues Judges in Federal Court
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Committee
- NY Ethics Scandal Tied to International Espionage Scheme
- Westchester Surrogate's Court's Dastardly Deeds
Monday, October 29, 2007
Newly Filed Lawsuit Seeks Federal Monitor Over NY State Ethics Committee
BREAKING STORY: An OCA rattling federal lawsuit was filed late Friday, October 26, 2007, in The United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. The allegations by an insider reveal a previously hidden look into the systemic corruption within the statewide court system and, most horrifically, concerns the very body charged with overseeing ethics and integrity within the state's courts.
The named defendants include The State of New York's Office of Court Administration (OCA), and the Hon. John Buckley, Thomas J. Cahill, Sherry K. Cohen, Catherine O'Hagen Wolfe and David Spokony- all senior level state employees involved with the 1st Judicial Department's Departmental Disciplinary Committee (DDC), which is charged with overseeing the ethics of attorneys in The Bronx and Manhattan. The papers filed in federal court include, "Plaintiff requests the appointment of a federal monitor to oversee the day-to-day operations of the DDC for an indefinite period."
See the updated stories as they unfold through the day, and in days to come. We expect to be posting the entire Federal Complaint later in the day on Monday, October 29, 2007. If you would like a copy emailed to you via pdf attachment, send a request to: email@example.com - The Underbelly of the Beast is Exposed.... and it's not pretty.......keep checking back for the most important news about the courts in New York State since Tammany Hall........
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 7:31 AM
- November (3)
- October (7)
- September (1)
- July (4)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (10)
- February (10)
- January (6)
- December (2)
- November (1)
- September (11)
- August (3)
- July (3)
- June (11)
- May (89)
- April (91)
- March (38)
- February (36)
- January (35)
- December (23)
- November (44)
- October (12)
- September (13)
- August (23)
- July (26)
- June (30)
- May (36)
- April (44)
- March (21)
- February (35)
- January (42)
- December (32)
- November (16)
- October (8)
- September (28)
- August (10)
- July (11)
- June (29)
- May (21)
- April (20)
- March (24)
- February (26)
- January (45)
- December (42)
- November (32)
- October (41)
- September (25)
- August (53)
- July (43)
- June (37)
- May (42)
- April (55)
- March (58)
- February (60)
- January (66)
- December (59)
- November (44)
- October (40)
- September (34)
- August (37)
- July (44)
- June (45)
- May (47)
- April (48)
- March (47)
- February (58)
- January (44)
- December (47)
- November (20)
- New York Law Journal on Whitewashed Ethics Complai...
- Newly Filed Lawsuit Seeks Federal Monitor Over NY ...
- Recent Clawing for Another Rigged Election Fails.....
- Pirro Cost Westchester County Millions....(CLICK H...
- Moonlighting Judge Faces Disciplinary Charges...(C...
- Lawyer Scams Widow, then System ....(CLICK HERE FO...
- Astor Judge Scarpino vs. Attorney General Cuomo…(C...
- $40 Million Reasons Not to Lie to Jonathan Lippman...
- Re: FBI - U.S. Department of Justice
- Geography Determines Attorney Misconduct....(CLICK...
- Federal Court Okays Lawsuit vs. Admin. Judge; Fede...
- Local Report on Judge's Anger Over Election Fix Bl...
- An October 14, 2007 Journal News Editorial...(CLI...
- Wake Up and Smell the Court Corruption ! ...(CLICK...
- Insight Into How to Fix Judicial Elections....(CLI...
- Administrative Judge Nicolai Upset Election Can't ...
- NY Judge says Lawyer Has "Nice Butt"....(CLICK HER...
- Insight Grows in Attorney Sex Probe....(CLICK HERE...
- Esq. Sex Probe Leaves No Confidence in Ethics Revi...
- Smoking Gun Flavors Carvel Charity Fraud...(CLICK ...
- The Never-Ending NY Judicial Election Scam....(CLI...
- No Attorney Oversight Leads to More Crimes by Lawy...
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Commit...
- Man Pleads Guilty to Federal Felony, Then Gets Law...
- Even U.S. Supreme Court Laughs at NY Election Scam...
- Disgraced Ex-Chief Judge Wachtler Regains Law Lice...
- Great NY Times Editorial on NY Election Fraud...(C...
- U.S. Supreme Court Hearing on NY Election Fraud......
- Is Judge Really Concerned Lawyers Will Get Astor ...
- Court Corruption Needs National Spotlight....(CLIC...
- September (31)
- August (9)
- July (9)
- June (5)
- May (6)
- April (6)
- March (4)
See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'Sex Scandal at Attorney Ethics Committee'
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'NY Attorney pleads guilty to federal felony; Gets law license back'