MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"
End Corruption in the Courts!
Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of November 1, 2013, we've received over 137,600 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com
Most Read Stories
- Tembeckjian's Corrupt Judicial 'Ethics' Commission Out of Control
- As NY Judges' Pay Fiasco Grows, Judicial 'Ethics' Chief Enjoys Public-Paid Perks
- New York Judges Disgraced Again
- Wall Street Journal: When our Trusted Officials Lie
- Massive Attorney Conflict in Madoff Scam
- FBI Probes Threats on Federal Witnesses in New York Ethics Scandal
- Federal Judge: "But you destroyed the faith of the people in their government."
- Attorney Gives New Meaning to Oral Argument
- Wannabe Judge Attorney Writes About Ethical Dilemmas SHE Failed to Report
- 3 Judges Covered Crony's 9/11 Donation Fraud
- Former NY State Chief Court Clerk Sues Judges in Federal Court
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Committee
- NY Ethics Scandal Tied to International Espionage Scheme
- Westchester Surrogate's Court's Dastardly Deeds
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Better than the DDC Sex Scandal, sort of
BREAKING STORY: If possible, we just might have something more outrageous than our Thursday, June 28, 2007, story about the Sex Scandal Cover-Up at the First Department's Ethics Committee (see June 28th story below).....Seems some people angry with the Kaye Scholer law firm are furious that Paul J. Curran, the Chairman of the Departmental Disciplinary Committee and a top Kaye Scholer attorney, is not named in the Anderson federal action. "Paul has a lot of explaining to do regarding the KPMG cover-up at the DDC," says one source.....This shocking story soon......
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 12:55 PM
- November (3)
- October (7)
- September (1)
- July (4)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (10)
- February (10)
- January (6)
- December (2)
- November (1)
- September (11)
- August (3)
- July (3)
- June (11)
- May (89)
- April (91)
- March (38)
- February (36)
- January (35)
- December (23)
- November (44)
- October (12)
- September (13)
- August (23)
- July (26)
- June (30)
- May (36)
- April (44)
- March (21)
- February (35)
- January (42)
- December (32)
- November (16)
- October (8)
- September (28)
- August (10)
- July (11)
- June (29)
- May (21)
- April (20)
- March (24)
- February (26)
- January (45)
- December (42)
- November (32)
- October (41)
- September (25)
- August (53)
- July (43)
- June (37)
- May (42)
- April (55)
- March (58)
- February (60)
- January (66)
- December (59)
- November (44)
- October (40)
- September (34)
- August (37)
- July (44)
- June (45)
- May (47)
- April (48)
- March (47)
- February (58)
- January (44)
- December (47)
- No Ethical Oversight Hits Ex-NY Proscecutor (MORE,...
- Corruption Case To Be Filed Against Leading Law Fi...
- What's Going On at The Commission on Judicial Cond...
- 'Tis the Season to Clean Up Some Corruption....(MO...
- Iviewit Press Release: Patentgate and NY's Ethics...
- Thanksgiving for Fraud Against Retired Judge Recus...
- Judicial Meltdown Renews Call for New Administrati...
- Judge Gross: "I know how to get around everything ...
- Encouraging Signs From The Commission on Judicial ...
- Tammany Hall II - NY Ethics Scandal Grows (MORE, C...
- FBI Knocking On OCA's Door (MORE, CLICK HERE)
- U.S. Attorney's Office Press Release on Kerrick (...
- Milberg Weiss and Ethics Panel’s Dirty Hands on Ge...
- The Unethical Ethics Committee: The "Sealed Envelo...
- Sloppy, Sloppy, Sloppy....(CLICK HERE FOR FULL STO...
- History of Hostility, New York Court-style...(MORE...
- NJ Esq. Cited for Contempt Files Ethics Complaint ...
- Better than the DDC Sex Scandal, sort of
- NY Times Calls Ethics Scandal a Cover-Up....(CLICK...
- Insight from the Center for Judicial Accountabilit...
- October (30)
- September (31)
- August (9)
- July (9)
- June (5)
- May (6)
- April (6)
- March (4)
See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'Sex Scandal at Attorney Ethics Committee'
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'NY Attorney pleads guilty to federal felony; Gets law license back'