MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"
End Corruption in the Courts!
Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of November 1, 2013, we've received over 137,600 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com
Most Read Stories
- Tembeckjian's Corrupt Judicial 'Ethics' Commission Out of Control
- As NY Judges' Pay Fiasco Grows, Judicial 'Ethics' Chief Enjoys Public-Paid Perks
- New York Judges Disgraced Again
- Wall Street Journal: When our Trusted Officials Lie
- Massive Attorney Conflict in Madoff Scam
- FBI Probes Threats on Federal Witnesses in New York Ethics Scandal
- Federal Judge: "But you destroyed the faith of the people in their government."
- Attorney Gives New Meaning to Oral Argument
- Wannabe Judge Attorney Writes About Ethical Dilemmas SHE Failed to Report
- 3 Judges Covered Crony's 9/11 Donation Fraud
- Former NY State Chief Court Clerk Sues Judges in Federal Court
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Committee
- NY Ethics Scandal Tied to International Espionage Scheme
- Westchester Surrogate's Court's Dastardly Deeds
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
THREE THINGS TO PONDER (MORE, CLICK HERE)
2. The Constitution
3. The Ten Commandments
COWS: Does anyone else find it amazing that our government can track a single cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington? And, they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give each of them a cow.
THE CONSTITUTION: They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it has worked for over 200 years, and we're not using it anymore.
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS: The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery", and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment.
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 9:23 PM
- November (3)
- October (7)
- September (1)
- July (4)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (10)
- February (10)
- January (6)
- December (2)
- November (1)
- September (11)
- August (3)
- July (3)
- June (11)
- May (89)
- April (91)
- March (38)
- February (36)
- January (35)
- December (23)
- November (44)
- October (12)
- September (13)
- August (23)
- July (26)
- June (30)
- May (36)
- April (44)
- March (21)
- February (35)
- January (42)
- December (32)
- November (16)
- October (8)
- September (28)
- August (10)
- July (11)
- June (29)
- May (21)
- April (20)
- March (24)
- February (26)
- January (45)
- December (42)
- November (32)
- October (41)
- September (25)
- August (53)
- July (43)
- June (37)
- May (42)
- April (55)
- March (58)
- February (60)
- January (66)
- December (59)
- November (44)
- October (40)
- September (34)
- August (37)
- July (44)
- June (45)
- May (47)
- April (48)
- March (47)
- February (58)
- January (44)
- Court Suspends Lawyer During Conduct Probe (MORE,...
- 3rd Federal Lawsuit Filed in NY Legal Ethics Scand...
- SENATOR CLINTON CONDEMNED BY CENTER FOR JUDICIAL A...
- New York Times Editorial re: federal judges (MORE...
- Tens Years To Discipline Top Lawyer For Overbillin...
- Lawyer who had sex with teens seeks bonus (MORE, C...
- State Attorney's Office Fires Three, Disciplines T...
- Washington Post Editorial: A Tighter Ship at Justi...
- NY Lawyer's Bid to Keep "Gift" Was Naughty, Judge ...
- One NY Judge Removed From Bench, Another Admonishe...
- Looks Like 2008 will be the Year of the Federal Mo...
- Ho, ho: Axed NY BigLaw Associate Calls Firing Reli...
- LAWYERS GET ON MTA GRAVY TRAIN (MORE, CLICK HERE)
- Washington Post Editorial: The Value of a Judge (M...
- Corporate Attorneys Mull Meaning of NY BigLaw Part...
- NY Attorney Greed Knows No Bounds (MORE, CLICK HER...
- Milberg Weiss' Melvyn Denied New York Fix (MORE, C...
- Attorney Calls Judge "Evil Unfair Witch" on Blog, ...
- Tammany Hall II - Attorney Ethics Scandal Update (...
- Washington Post: Giuliani's Kerik Woes Resurface T...
- Judicial Ethics Holiday Gift for Surrogate's Court...
- If a Scandal Has Legs, It's on the List (MORE, CL...
- Lawyer Seeks Divorce From Judge - Good Luck! (MORE...
- NY Prosecutor Named Public Integrity Counsel (MORE...
- NY Lawyer Destroyed Kiddie Porn Evidence (MORE, CL...
- NYLJ on OCA Attempt to Clean Up DDC Corruption (M...
- Judicial Respect is Earned (MORE, CLICK HERE)
- The Scandal of Connecticut's Probate Courts (MORE...
- Alan Friedberg Replaces Tom Cahill at 1st Dept. Di...
- Ethics Scandal Hearing Greeted With $1.5 Billion D...
- Attorney General Cuomo Shines Light on Corrupt Rat...
- GREAT New York Daily News Editorial (MORE, CLICK H...
- Victims of Corruption and Chief Judge Losing Patie...
- This is How Some NY Judges get "Paid" (MORE, CLICK...
- NY Judge Defends His Conduct (MORE, CLICK HERE)
- More on Milberg Weiss (MORE, CLICK HERE)
- Federal Judge Orders Ethics Scandal Hearing
- Bribing Judges a National Problem (MORE, CLICK HER...
- Attorney Get 15 Years in Prison for Bilking Elderl...
- NY Judge Defends His Conduct in Rare Public Hearin...
- More Insight Into The Commission on Judicial Condu...
- A Judge’s ‘Inexplicable Madness’ Over a Cellphone....
- State Brief Defends Restrictions on Ads; Argues Co...
- THREE THINGS TO PONDER (MORE, CLICK HERE)
- Attorney Gives New Meaning to Oral Argument (MORE,...
- Two New York Judges Censured....(MORE, CLICK HERE)...
- Give Judges A Big Raise, After They Help Clean Up ...
- November (20)
- October (30)
- September (31)
- August (9)
- July (9)
- June (5)
- May (6)
- April (6)
- March (4)
- December (47)
See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'Sex Scandal at Attorney Ethics Committee'
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'NY Attorney pleads guilty to federal felony; Gets law license back'