- Corrupt Administrative Judge Stayed by Appellate Division
- Two Targeted Judges Tied to Newly Appointed Chief Judge
- Judge Approves Convicted Embezzler to Handle Disabled Child's Money
- Village Voice: Justice is Blindsided
- Heavily Conflicted Administrative Judge Nicolai Up to Old Tricks
- Thanksgiving Comes Before Halloween This Year, Coming to a Corrupt Court Near You: A New Administrative Judge
- Novel Administrative Judge Babbling: No Recollection
- The Westchester Guardian: Judicial "Intervention"
- Coordinating Public Interest or Public Cover Up?
- One Year Since Appointment of New Administrative Judge
- www.JudicialReports.com: The Color of Judge Money
- Judicial Ethics Holiday Gift for Surrogate's Court Victims
- Judicial Meltdown Renews Call for New Administrative Judge
- Insight from the Center for Judicial Accountability
- Recent Clawing for Another Rigged Election Fails
- Federal Court Okays Lawsuit vs. Admin. Judge; Federal Monitor of OCA Needed
- Local Report on Judge's Anger Over Election Fix Block
MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"
End Corruption in the Courts!
Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of November 1, 2013, we've received over 137,600 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com
Most Read Stories
- Tembeckjian's Corrupt Judicial 'Ethics' Commission Out of Control
- As NY Judges' Pay Fiasco Grows, Judicial 'Ethics' Chief Enjoys Public-Paid Perks
- New York Judges Disgraced Again
- Wall Street Journal: When our Trusted Officials Lie
- Massive Attorney Conflict in Madoff Scam
- FBI Probes Threats on Federal Witnesses in New York Ethics Scandal
- Federal Judge: "But you destroyed the faith of the people in their government."
- Attorney Gives New Meaning to Oral Argument
- Wannabe Judge Attorney Writes About Ethical Dilemmas SHE Failed to Report
- 3 Judges Covered Crony's 9/11 Donation Fraud
- Former NY State Chief Court Clerk Sues Judges in Federal Court
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Committee
- NY Ethics Scandal Tied to International Espionage Scheme
- Westchester Surrogate's Court's Dastardly Deeds
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Administrative Judge Francis A. Nicolai Stepping Down
9th Judicial District Administrative Judge Francis A. Nicolai will be stepping down.....
New York Law Journal, News in Brief by Daniel Wise (April 30, 2009): "Two Judges Appointed To Appellate Terms" Two appointments to different branches of the Appellate Term were announced yesterday by the Office of Court Administration. Francis A. Nicolai, who has been the administrative judge for the five counties in the Ninth Judicial District since 1999, will take over as presiding justice for the Appellate Term that hears appeals from city and district courts on Long Island and five counties north of New York City: Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Orage and Rockland. Justice Nicolai, 69 will succeed Justice Kenneth W. Rudolph, who will retire on June 30. Also yesterday, Justice Martin Shulman, who has been a judge since 1995 and an elected Supreme Court justice since 2006, was appointed to the Appellate Term in Manhattan, which hears appeals from Civil and Criminal courts in that borough and the Bronx. Justice Shulman, 53, fills one of two vacancies on the five-judge court. Justice William P. McCooe retired at the end of 2007, and Justice William J. Davis retired at the end of 2008.
The Sordid Nicholai History:
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 3:28 PM
- November (3)
- October (7)
- September (1)
- July (4)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (10)
- February (10)
- January (6)
- December (2)
- November (1)
- September (11)
- August (3)
- July (3)
- June (11)
- May (89)
- April (91)
- March (38)
- February (36)
- January (35)
- December (23)
- November (44)
- October (12)
- September (13)
- August (23)
- July (26)
- June (30)
- May (36)
- April (44)
- March (21)
- February (35)
- January (42)
- December (32)
- November (16)
- October (8)
- September (28)
- August (10)
- July (11)
- June (29)
- May (21)
- April (20)
- March (24)
- February (26)
- January (45)
- December (42)
- November (32)
- October (41)
- September (25)
- August (53)
- July (43)
- June (37)
- May (42)
- Anderson's $10 Million Lawsuit Proceeds Against Co...
- Administrative Judge Francis A. Nicolai Stepping D...
- Anderson Advances, Federal Jury to Hear 'Ethics' C...
- 'Officer of the Court' Marc Dreier to Plead Guilty...
- New York's Prosecutor Envy, Expanding
- The New Brown Bag: Judge Arrested in Alleged Bond ...
- Judge Voices Regrets Over Selling His Soul
- Fax Press Contacts Today !! Tell Them to Advertise...
- Let Your Voice Be Heard by NY's Judiciary Committe...
- Bribe-Taking Judge Haunts Justice 23 Years Later
- Report: NYS Court System in Sad Crisis, Desperate
- Fiasco Continues With Ex-Lawyer Who Brought Down N...
- Corrupt Judicial Ethics Oversight Fuels Texas-Styl...
- Dripping Blood Brings Call For AG Andrew Cuomo's L...
- Indicted on Sex and Ethics Charges, Judge Pleads N...
- Dreier Straw Man Got Big Bucks in Lawyer Fraud
- Manhattan Lawyer Involved in Murder-Suicide, Say P...
- Our 'Officers of the Courts' Need Help
- Corrupt Court Blog Denounces Physical Threats and ...
- Harm Is From Cover-Ups and Corruption, Not Human E...
- New York State: The Kickback Capital
- WSJ: It's Rare for Prosecutors to Get the Book Thr...
- More Changes From NYS Chief Judge Jonathan Lippman...
- New York's Cesspool Widens
- Mr. President: Please Create a Department of Publi...
- Will The U.S. Supreme Court Ever Address the Natio...
- DA Office Fumbles as Mortgage Frauds Score
- Another NY Good Ole Boy Charged in Pay-To-Play
- Justice NOT Served, by Process Server
- Happy Birthday to Frank...
- Jury Finds SDNY Federal Magistrate Judge Guilty of...
- GOP Lawyer Beats Head-Butt Rap
- Federal Complaint Accuses District Attorney of Cov...
- More Accountability Coming to Administration of NY...
- Another Promising Step in Reversing NY's Court Cor...
- NEWSWEEK: When Judges Behave Badly
- Newly Established Financial Crimes and Public Corr...
- More OCA Dead Wood to Go, Now Jan Plumadore
- More Fun With Dead People's Money
- Attorney Probed in Threats Against Judges, Lawyer
- Administrative Changes For New York City Courts
- Federal Judge Orders Probe of Prosecutorial Miscon...
- Fox News on Corrupt Court Guardians
- Cuomo's Brilliant; Starts Going After Corrupt "Mid...
- Federal Prosecutor Slams Two Crooked Fen-Phen Lawy...
- Feds: Judges Used System to Enrich Selves
- Consolation: Judicial Entitlement and Abuse Everyw...
- JUDGE OF THE DAY: Federal Magistrate Valerie Cooke...
- Attorneys Who Coach Fraud Like Judge Who Knew Whic...
- Ex-attorney gets maximum sentence in fatal hit-run...
- Madoff's Brother Gets Some Money, and Lesson, from...
- Honest Judges Deserve Raises
- Commission on Judicial Conduct Targets Farm Hands,...
- Despite Red Flags About Judges, a Kickback Scheme ...
- Lawyer's Mistake Thinking Client Didn't Mind He Sc...
- March (58)
- February (60)
- January (66)
- December (59)
- November (44)
- October (40)
- September (34)
- August (37)
- July (44)
- June (45)
- May (47)
- April (48)
- March (47)
- February (58)
- January (44)
See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'Sex Scandal at Attorney Ethics Committee'
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'NY Attorney pleads guilty to federal felony; Gets law license back'