MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"
End Corruption in the Courts!
Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of June 15, 2016, we've received over 142,500 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com
Most Read Stories
- Tembeckjian's Corrupt Judicial 'Ethics' Commission Out of Control
- As NY Judges' Pay Fiasco Grows, Judicial 'Ethics' Chief Enjoys Public-Paid Perks
- New York Judges Disgraced Again
- Wall Street Journal: When our Trusted Officials Lie
- Massive Attorney Conflict in Madoff Scam
- FBI Probes Threats on Federal Witnesses in New York Ethics Scandal
- Federal Judge: "But you destroyed the faith of the people in their government."
- Attorney Gives New Meaning to Oral Argument
- Wannabe Judge Attorney Writes About Ethical Dilemmas SHE Failed to Report
- 3 Judges Covered Crony's 9/11 Donation Fraud
- Former NY State Chief Court Clerk Sues Judges in Federal Court
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Committee
- NY Ethics Scandal Tied to International Espionage Scheme
- Westchester Surrogate's Court's Dastardly Deeds
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Tembeckjian's Crimes, Part 5 (Albany Atrocity)
So, while a Federal Judge upholds criminal charges against a former New York State Supreme Court Judge, Thomas Spargo, and while a federal prosecutor with the U.S. Department of Justice, Public Integrity Unit, calls Albany Surrogate Judge Cathryn M. Doyle a "co-conspirator" in the involved criminal allegations, Tembeckjian and Friedberg appear to have done what they do best: cover-up, whitewash, ignore the outrageous crimes of some judges while nit-picking minor issues. One thing's for sure, Tembeckjian and Friedberg have trampled on a most basic right: due process. and do what they do best: cover-up and whitewash.
Judge upholds Spargo charges
Federal jurist refuses to dismiss attempted bribery, extortion case; will two lawyers testify?
The Albany Times Union by BRENDAN J. LYONS - July 26, 2009
ALBANY, NY -- A judge has upheld the federal criminal charges against former state Supreme Court Justice Thomas J. Spargo, who was indicted in December on charges of attempted bribery and attempted extortion. U.S. District Court Judge Gary L. Sharpe ruled from the bench in a pre-trial hearing last week that the indictment was sufficient and the case will move forward to trial. The criminal case is built on allegations that Spargo, now in private practice, had in 2003 attempted to extort $10,000 for his legal defense fund from attorneys, including Bruce Blatchly, an Ulster County lawyer who had about 12 cases pending before Spargo. The fund was set up to defray Spargo's $140,000 legal bills from a years-long battle with the state Commission on Judicial Conduct. Spargo, 65, an East Berne attorney, has pleaded not guilty. He is represented by Troy attorney E. Stewart Jones. The state judicial conduct panel concluded three years ago Spargo attempted to extort money from Blatchly. The panel ruled Spargo be removed from the bench and the Court of Appeals later affirmed the decision. During last week's pre-trial hearing attorneys for the government and defense addressed whether two attorneys close to Spargo, Sanford Rosenblum and Catherine Doyle, an Albany Surrogate's Court judge, will testify at Spargo's trial. Rosenblum has invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination and declined to cooperate with prosecutors. He did not testify before a grand jury. Spargo's attorneys want Rosenblum to receive immunity from prosecution so that he will testify at trial. He has information that could be ''exculpatory'' to Spargo in the case, they said. Doyle obtained an attorney after being confronted by FBI agents during the investigation of Spargo and later testified in front of the grand jury that indicted him. She did not invoke a Fifth Amendment right. Federal prosecutors said Doyle was not a target of their investigation but that they considered her a ''co-conspirator.'' Her role as a witness at a 2003 luncheon where several attorneys were allegedly solicited for Spargo's legal defense fund is at the heart of their interest in Doyle, said M. Kendall Day, a trial attorney with the Justice Department's Public Integrity Section in Washington, D.C. ''Both she and Mr. Rosenblum tell a version of events that is inconsistent with the other evidence,'' Day told the judge. ''What else is she doing at this lunch where they're coming to talk about raising money ...'' Prosecutors believe Doyle's involvement centered on the allegation an attorney solicited for a donation had a case pending before her, according to court records. Spargo's trial is tentatively set to begin Aug. 24 in U.S. District Court in Albany.
"Tembeckjian and Friedberg's Alleged Bag of Tricks: Covering-Up Criminal Enterprises, Conspiracy, Tax Fraud, Conversion, Elder Abuse, Money Laundering, Extortion and Bribery..."
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 3:12 PM
- ► 2013 (51)
- ► 2012 (320)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (270)
- Novel Judicial Strategy: Meet With Mobsters Twice ...
- More on Legal Scholar Who Feds Say Wanted Witness...
- Goldman Sachs Lawyer Charged with Soliciting Onlin...
- ENTER ANDY: Cuomo Subpoenas Public Administrator o...
- Corrupt Judicial Ethics Commission's Bad Acting
- Tembeckjian's Latest Goon Squad Stunt
- The Judge, The Stripper and Bank Fraud
- Roy I. Reardon, Corrupt Chairman of Corrupt Manhat...
- Chief Admin. Judge Pfau Finally Allowed To Do What...
- Feds: NY Lawyers Plotted Murders and Witness Obstr...
- Tembeckjian's Crimes, Part 5 (Albany Atrocity)
- Tembeckjian's Crimes, Part 4 (Cavorting with Felo...
- Shocker: Lawyers Eyed in Madoff Investigation
- The Wall Street Journal: Where Only the Corrupt Su...
- Rooster Suggests Ideas to Ease Henhouse Entry
- NY Judge's Defamation Suit Against Lawyer Nixed
- Attorney's Claim of False Arrest by Court Officer ...
- Is Roy L. Reardon Covering for Tembeckjian and Fri...
- Tembeckjian's Crimes, Part 3 (Criminal Enterprise...
- Ex-Judge Accused of Filing False Documents
- NY Judge Booted for Lewdness, Lies- Now Busted for...
- High Court Judge Theodore T. Jones Addresses Wrong...
- The Judge, the Mobster and Breakfast Case Fixing
- Lawyer Released After 14 Years in Prison for Conte...
- Dreier Gets 20 Years for 'Betrayal of Trust'
- More Shady Shenanigans in Brooklyn Courts
- Attorney Convicted in $2.4 Billion Federal Fraud
- Attorney Conflict in Madoff Scam Brings Big Bucks
- Senate Show Time Resumes: Sampson in the Summer
- Tembeckjian's Crimes, Part 2 (Niagara's Criminal ...
- Dreier Used Law License, Rather Than Ski Mask and ...
- Maybe Attorney Dreier Wasn't Talking, Facing Life
- Investigation Over Judge's Online Porn Put to Bed
- Update on New York Judge Charged at DWI Checkpoint...
- Latest on Raise for New York State Judges
- NY's Surrogate's Courts are "Criminal Enterprises"...
- Tembeckjian’s Crimes, Part 1 ($40 mil and Mispris...
- Presiding Justice Gonzalez Asked to Shut Down Manh...
- More Fireworks on Surrogate's Court 'Criminal Ente...
- New York's Corrupt "Character and Fitness" Committ...
- The Judge and the Mob Bagman
- Is It Too Much To Ask That Employees Stop Altering...
- Update on Judges Judging Judicial Pay Increase
- ▼ July (43)
- ► 2008 (546)
See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'Sex Scandal at Attorney Ethics Committee'
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'NY Attorney pleads guilty to federal felony; Gets law license back'