July 21, 2009
SIMPSON THACHER & BARTLETT LLP
425 LEXINGTON AVENUE
NEW YORK, N. Y. 10017-3954
By: Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested-7007 2680 0002 3006 9712 &
By Fax: (212) 455-2502 (4 Pages) including fax cover sheet
ATTENTION: CHAIRMAN ROY L. REARDON, ESQ.
RE: Upon information and belief: Obstruction of Justice, Denial of Due Process, Civil Rights violations, Sexual Abuse, Extortion, Coercion, Prosecutorial Misconduct, etc., This letter pertains to filed Grievance Complaints at the First Departmental Disciplinary Complaints against, Chief ADA Lisa Friel’s , Esq. Staff Attorney Naomi Goldstein, Esq. and Chief Counsel Alan Friedberg, Esq.
Dear Mr. Reardon,
I am in receipt of your June 25th, July 8th, and July 15th 2009 letters, but unfortunately and once again you have so blatantly dismissed, avoided, and evaded the seriousness of these issues that I have presented before you.
Therefore, I would like to personally meet with you, as well as this “Special Counsel” person, so that I may be afforded the opportunity to present all of the pertinent evidence pointing to the “corruption” within the DDC.
Below is a list of some of the evidence I would like to personally present to you.
1) The Police Report which reads, “Felony, Sexual Abuse, Wanted Allen H. Isaac”.
2) The One Hour 49 minute Audio/Video DVD tape of Attorney Allen H. Isaac, Esq., where he’s heard on this tape discussing getting favors from the First Appellate Judges on the Phen-Phen case. Also, Isaac clearly admits to sexually abusing me and demands that I fellate him in exchange for his legal representation.
3) The DDC’s “altered” transcript that Carole Ludwig transcribed, which has critical omissions pertaining to pertinent conversations between Isaac and me.
4) The transcripts of the DDC hearings that has my testimony “blackened out” with magic marker.
5) Several letters addressed to Staff Attorney Naomi Goldstein pertaining to these problems, as well as several TAPED telephone conversations between Ms. Goldstein and me.
Moreover, I would like to believe that once these serious matters are personally presented to you, you will have no other choice but to do the right thing.
I look forward to your immediate response regarding the seriousness of these matters.
Very truly yours,
Luisa C. Esposito
By Fax: (212) 304-0547 (4 Pages)
Honorable Chief Judge Jonathan Lippmann
By Fax: (212)682-2778 (4 Pages)