MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"

End Corruption in the Courts!

Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of January 12, 2014, we've received over 137,725 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lawsuit Claims Citibank Deprived 104-Year-Old Heiress of $80M

Lawsuit claims Citibank deprived 104-year-old heiress of $80M
The New York Post by Dan Mangan - September 6, 2010

A stunning lawsuit accuses Citibank of costing a 104-year-old Manhattan heiress’s trust fund up to $80 million by failing to invest its money properly, The Post has learned. More than 70 years after a $3 million fund was established for reclusive, eccentric Huguette Clark in 1926, "the trust’s value was still only $3 million" because it was never invested in stocks and bonds as it should have been for at least part of that time, claim explosive documents filed by two former Citibank trust officers. The money had apparently been parked completely in bonds for decades, generating some income for Clark to live on but little or no growth for the fund balance, the court papers claim. Citibank’s handling of the fund "needs to be independently investigated because the liability is now about $80 million which [the bank] owes to [Clark’s] trust," according the lawsuit filed by former Citibank trust officers John Cullen and Veronica Juliano. The two former trust officers are soon set to meet with the DA’s office, which is probing possible mismanagement of Clark’s $500 million fortune by her lawyer, Wallace Bock, and accountant, Irving Kamsler. In addition to the bank’s alleged mishandling of Clark's so-called charitable remainder trust, the trust officers' lawsuit charges that Bock knew about Citibank’s screw-up at least as far back as 1998. But the legal papers say Bock dropped his threatened lawsuit against the bank after it hired him for $10,000 to represent it during an accounting of the trust. "I asked, ‘Isn’t that a conflict of interest, since [Bock] wants to sue us,’¤" Cullen wrote in court documents. He said his manager told him that that’s what the bank’s legal department had instructed. Clark's trust fund was set up by the heiress’s mother, Anna, the year after Clark’s father, US Sen. William Clark of Montana, died. Huguette Clark spent her life obsessively collecting dolls and shunning visitors, marrying once — briefly — and having no children. She has lived for the past two decades in Manhattan hospitals. Her story only came to light recently after the media reported that Bock has kept her few, distant relatives from visiting her and not objected to a convicted sex offender, Kamsler, serving as her accountant. Meanwhile, Bock and Kamsler have sold off her $23 million Renoir painting and $6 million Stradivarius violin, supposedly with her blessing, as her two massive mansions have stood vacant for nearly 60 years, costing her millions in upkeep. Under the terms of the trust that Citibank was managing, Clark received income from the fund's investments, but whatever balance is left when the now-feeble heiress will go to the famed Corcoran Gallery of Art in Washington DC, where there is wing named after her father, who donated 800 works to it upon his death. Cullen, 68, filed a lawsuit against Citibank alleging the trust-fund mismanagement in 2008, after the bank fired him earlier that year. Juliano, who also was terminated, later joined the action, which is pending in White Plains federal court. At his Westchester County home Friday, when asked if he believed he was fired because of his concerns about Clark’s trust fund, Cullen replied, "I don’t believe it, I know it." A spokesman for Citibank’s corporate parent, Citi, said "Citi has acted appropriately in carrying out our fiduciary responsibilities in this matter and the allegations first made several years ago by a former employee are entirely baseless." Bock’s spokesman, Michael McKeon, the lawyer "has and continues to act in the best interests of Ms. Clark. Any allegation to the contrary is without support." According to the lawsuit, another alleged debacle involving also occurred involving the theft of some of Huguette Clark’s jewelry, which was kept in a bank safety-deposit box. At one point, Bock told Citibank that "[its] trust department forgot to pay [Clark’s] safe-deposit-box fees," the suit says. "After a few years, the branch drilled open the box, took an inventory and took [Clark’s] jewelry into a cardboard box, sealed it, and sent it down to its main vault for storage. "A vault attendant slit open the box from the bottom, and took the jewelry. The jewelry was put into a Sotheby’s catalog, recognized and recovered," the suit says. dan.mangan@nypost.com

76 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just another example how sinister the banks can be, with the lawyers of course, in stealing big money. And they all get the blessings of the lawyer/judges who make 'law.'

victim said...

I'm glad to see we're back to exposing court corruption and not wasting time on selfish and baseless attacks on fellow victims.

Anonymous said...

all get the blessings of the lawyer/judges who make 'law

blessings, you mean payola!

Anonymous said...

From: Wgalison [mailto:wgalison@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 1:13 AM
To: Hoffer, Jim P.
Subject: Re: Sunny Shue request for Witness Protection

I agree.

I realize that the letter Sunny wrote was a response to the "Be careful" note from Rojas which had been sent the day before.

I made some calls today. I called the Hospital to see if they would give me the names of the cops that identified Sunny. They said they could only provide them if I were the executor of Sunny's estate. I don't know if that is legally correct. In any case, I have some other ideas.

I called Kenneth Eng, formerly of the 109th, now PI in Arizona, thinking that he was the guy who knew Sunny. Turns out there was also a KEITH Eng, also retired from the 109th, who was actually the one Sunny knew. Quite a coincidence. Keith Eng is in New York, and should be contacted, if only to tell him that Sunny is dead.

Jim, can you send me the address of the spot where Sunny was found?

Best,


Will

-----Original Message-----
From: Hoffer, Jim P.
To: Wgalison
Sent: Thu, Aug 26, 2010 6:30 pm
Subject: RE: Sunny Shue request for Witness Protection
Unbelievable!

________________________________________
From: Wgalison [mailto:wgalison@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 4:57 PM
To: Hoffer, Jim P.
Subject: Fwd: Sunny Shue request for Witness Protection

Here you are.

Sunny sent me this exchange, where he sent the letter to Rojas and Rojas replied "Thanks Sunny, Be Careful".


That's how I read it.





-----Original Message-----
From: sunny sheu
To: will galsion
Sent: Sat, Apr 10, 2010 11:31 am
Subject: RE: Sunny Shue request for Witness Protection
Re: thanks again..‏
From: Error! Filename not specified.Rojas, Rachel L. (Rachel.Rojas@ic.fbi.gov)

Sent: Fri 4/09/10 6:54 PM
To: 'sunnysheu@hotmail.com' (sunnysheu@hotmail.com)

Thanks Sunny. Be careful and well

SSA Rachel Rojas
FBI NYO Squad C3
Work # 212-384-2808
Cell # 917-295-9629
Rachel.Rojas@ic.fbi.gov


> To: Jim.P.Hoffer@abc.com; sunnysheu@hotmail.com
> Subject: Sunny Shue request for Witness Protection
> Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 18:51:58 -0400
> From: wgalison@aol.com
>
> Hi Rachel,
>
>
> I want to be sure that you understand the following:
>
> 1) On January 14, 2009, Judge Golia sent two NYPD detectives from the
> Queens DA bureau to kidnap me (under NYS law), intimidate me and
> threaten that if I filed a complaint against Golia, I would be in
> serious danger. The incident was confirned by the Queens DA and
> reported in the "Black Star News" in July, 2009. My published
> allegations of kidnapping and threats have never been denied by Golia
> or the Queens DA.
>
> 2) Despite these threats, I filed a complaint with the NYS Ethics
> Commission of the NY Unified Court System, alleging that Judge Golia
> had made substantial misrepresentations on his Financial Disclosure
> Forms over seven years of reporting.
>
> 3) As a result of my allegations, the Ethics Commission sent Judge
> Golia a “Notice of Cure” regarding his Financial Forms, which is a
> demand for correction.
> 4) On April 9, 2010, I was informed by the Director of the Ethics
> Commission, Janice Howard, that Judge Golia had amended (corrected)
> his Financial Disclosure Forms as a result of my complaint- FOUR MONTHS
> AFTER I reported his misrepresentations...

Anonymous said...

It's quite simple. Just follow the money! The money usually ends up in some kind of bank. (difficult to hide 80 million cash under your mattress)

Anonymous said...

After a few years, the branch drilled open the box, took an inventory and took [Clark’s] jewelry into a cardboard box, sealed it,

huh, like the woman who has 80 mil can not afford a metal box, must have been a rat who chewed through that cardboard box and stole the jewels!

Anonymous said...

how do you know Frank is posting these mails......write some to mislead, don't you watch those Mob shows!!!!!!! smokescreen them back!

Anonymous said...

Kevin, (Frank Brady),

I have asked you numerous times to take down the private correspondence between me and a journalist who is looking into the death of Sunny Sheu. This correspondence was inadvertently leaked and its publication may put various lives at risk.

Instead of removing the posting, you have now RE-POSTED it, apparently as retaliation for my questioning your failure to address the murder of Sunny Sheu on your blog.

Did you do that simply to be vindictive and obnoxious, or do you actually want to undermine the investigation into Sunny's death?

When Luisa Esposito asked you why you refused to remove this posting, you told her that your policy is to never remove postings, a statement many of your readers know to be a bald face lie.

You have removed several of my postings in the past few days alone.

So if its not out of fervent journalistic integrity, why the hell are you posting private and potentially dangerous information on your site?


Will
September 6, 2010 10:58 PM

Galison said...

Galison said...

I received this email today from Margret DePass, whom I have never met before. She gave me permission to post this on the site.

Dear Will:

I have heard your name mentioned several times but can't remember by whom, or if I've ever spoken to you.

Unfortunately if something looks like a duck and walks and quacks like it, then it is a duck. In other words Frank Brady is every bit of the weasel that he appears to be. I've heard wonderful things about him and then each time someone was supposed to
get some relief from his supposed position to help, they get stabbed in the back.

I think one of us in this group should start a new blog, make up our own name and have every story that we've posted on Kevin's site reposted on the new one and stop being in contact with him. I am so sorry that very few of us have the
technology know-how to open a blog like Kevin's.

I myself was fooled by Kevin. 2 years ago I saw his and Mr. Hallenback's ad in the Westchester Guardian. I called and we played telephone tag for awhile. He never answered his phone. This year I finally faxed all docuemtns and evidence to him. I had to call him way too many times before he answered saying that I called at the right time as he was at his son's school picking up his son. He asked me if I was ready to speak with the FBI, I said definitely.

HAHAHA LOL what a J-O-K-E!!!

He had me call him several weeks in a row at 4:30am on a Saturday morning and he NEVER answered my calls. In fact, he's NEVER EVER returned any of my calls since then. This woman Luisa did return my call as I saw her number on his website and thought she was his secretary by the way she presented herself. She told me no, that she just has her story presented there. She recommended that I put my story up on his web everyday. HAHAHAHA!
September 6, 2010 11:12 PM

galison said...

Galison said...

Margret DePass Part 2:

I may look stupid and naive; I told her I would, but I never wasted my time to do such a STUPID thing.

I had already spoken w/Frank and faxed him the documents - which he admitted receiving - and
told me I would be speaking with the FBI. NOTHING EVER HAPPENED. It appears that Frank was simply trying to get my information (for whatever reason) and had no intention of helping me. He could have told me that the FBI had lost interest, but no- NOTHING HAPPENED. He left be hang in the breeze.

I know how long investigations take. This was just a stalling block, perhaps to get his name out there, to appear to be important- get his 15 mins of fame. Or to give my information to someone else.

That's all I will waste my time to give him. He's stabbed every last person in their back that he so-called promised to help. THis group needs to stop looking to him as the be all and end all - as a god- and find a resolution for ourselves. He's just having us blow off hot air and then he laughs at us behind the scenes.

I am so, so sorry that Sonny went the way he did. I'm so, so sorry that he was by himself and no one knows the truth but after everything that went on and evidece that we have about his fight, I know I can say without a doubt if I was a juror that I
believe with all my heart that he was Murdered!!!!!

Since there is no eye witness that will come forward, hopefully and prayerfully one day, just like Marty Tankleff's parents' murdered while under the influence of alcohol confessed to the killing,
Sonny will be vindicated one day as someone, somewhere will confess or speak about what they know!

Take care
Margaret De Pass

galison said...

Margret DePass Part 3:


P.S. I'm the one that my ex-husband, Mark Padin who was the Director for Academic Resources for PACE Law School in White Plains, New York that hired the judge-in-residence, Sondra Miller from PACE and her corrupt law firm, McCarthy Fingar to win our divorce. I found his hand-written notes naming Sondar Miller and others to give him favors and he beat me up and had me incarcerated. During my criminal trial Mark admitted to the corruption document. It is all on my two YouTube stories you can

google my name "Margaret Depass" and watch them.
September 6, 2010 11:14 PM

galixon said...

I also spoke to Christine Anderson this afternoon.

She told me that the last time she spoke to Frank was last June, and that she has no more interest in working with him because he will never return her calls, and she doesn't have time to waste with someone like that.

When I told her about Frank's refusal to take the personal correspondence off the site, she said it was "disgusting", and "wrong".

Christine worked with Frank for years. I for one, respect her assessment of this man who apparently has no concern or regard for anyone who is not forwarding his personal secret agenda (whatever that may be), and who will jeopardize their privacy and safety out of sheer spite.
September 6, 2010 11:22 PM

galison said...

Finally:

While we're in the mode of publishing private correspondence, here is a verbatim transcript of a text message correspondence between me by Frank in the past month. "FB"= Frank Brady "WG"= me.

August 4, 2010 5:38 PM (FB to WG)

"The FBI is, in fact, investigating Sunny's death....will post Sunday/ Monday."

August 4, 2010 7:26 PM (WG to FB)

"I look forward to hearing from them"


August 7 2010 7:24 PM (FB to WG)

"Did u ever get a copy of the police aided report ? [re Sunny Sheu]"


August 8, 2010 1:25 PM (WG to FB)

"Kevin,

If you want to discuss this please call. Until the FBI contacts me directly they are not investigating anything."


August 24, 2010 8:42 PM (WG to FB)

"The FBI is not investigating Sunny's murder.....Why would you lie about such a thing?"


August 25, 2010 7:37 AM (FB to WG)

"Will, I relayed a simple FACT. At 1256pm on August 4th someone from anFBI Criminal Justice computer in VA searched the blog from a google search using the search words "sunny sheu". You should consider "FACTS" before you advance your own lies and and actions that serve only to divide."
September 6, 2010 11:39 PM

galison said...

ANALYSIS OF THE ABOVE:

Does anybody see a pattern here?

Frank is making utterly unfounded statements of encouraging things to come: "The FBI is, in fact, investigating Sunny's death.....", followed by a promise to report it on the blog: "will post Sunday/ Monday."

The statement is false- Frank has no idea if FBI is investigating Sunny's death- and the promise is never fulfilled- there has been no report on the blog as of three weeks later.

Then he asks for sensitive critical inormation about the investigation of Sunny Sheu's death: "Did u ever get a copy of the police aided report ? "

Sounds exactly like what Margret was complaining about.

Moreover, Frank's defensive response to my admittedly angry response to his false statement is patent nonsense:

"Will, I relayed a simple FACT. At 1256pm on August 4th someone from anFBI Criminal Justice computer in VA searched the blog from a google search using the search words "sunny sheu".

Wait a minute Frank, that wasn't the simple fact that you relayed.... I know because it was in writing. What you said was:

"The FBI is, in fact, investigating Sunny's death" .....period.

Was I supposed to figure out that by saying "The FBI is investigating Sunny's death" what you REALY meant was "somebody at the FBI office searched the term "sunny sheu".
Sept

galison said...

Galison said...
Continued:

Okay. Now I understand your code.

"FBI Investigation" means "one google search".

"I will post Sunday/ Monday" means, "I will never mention Sunny Sheu's name on my blog EVER, and if you ask me to, I will punish you by publishing a private correspondence"

So let's see: what does "Sampson is working with the feds 24/7 to clean up judicial corruption" mean?

Something like: "Sampson got interviewed by the feds about his corrupt financial dealings with Walmart?"

Do a search fr "BREAKING NEWS" on this BLOG. See how many BREAKING NEWS stories actually broke and how many just faded into oblivion without breaking at all until the next BREAKING NEWS story came along to distract us from the last one.

I admit, I have been a stupid ass to believe Frank's nonsense for as long as I have. It comes from the natural human instinct to want a hero who will do the work and take the risks you don't want to do.

I think that a lot of other readers have long a go seen through this pattern of : make promise, get info, break promise, make new promise....repeat, and I applaud their discretion, and apologize for my blindness.

As for the rest of you stupid asses. Open your eyes.

Whoever Frank is working for, he is not working for you or me, Christine, Kevin, Elliot, Luisa, Pat, Rich, or any other victim of judicial corruption.

"What about posting the Senate hearings?", you may ask.

The fact is, it was Elena Sassower and myself that instigated the hearings with Sampson immediately after the Lippman hearing, but the hearings mean nothing unless the evidence is evaluated and acted upon.

Eric Schneiderman, our next AG, who is on the committee stated: "If any evidence emerges of wrongdoing on the part of the oversight committees, of course they are not above the law"

This means that EVEN ERIC SCHNEIDERMAN did not know (or did not admit) that thousands of pages of evidence was compiled at the Senate Hearings.

Our testimony- the testimony that Sunny gave his life to present- is sitting in a pile in a closet in Albany gathering mold.

Kevin/Frank, answer these questions:

1) Why did you refuse to publicize the Lippman confirmation hearings when you knew about them three days in advance?

2) Why did you never publish the documents and video proving that Lippman's hearings were fixed and illegal?

3) Why have you failed to even mention Sunny Sheu's case once on this blog, when he begged you to do so for months before his murder?

4) Why have you failed to link to the Blackstar News article about Sunny's death threats from a judge, when you have time to post articles about some lawyer's DUI?

5) Why have you not even acknowledged the fact of Sunny;s death, with an obituary at least???

6) Why have you not published the facts about the circumstances of Sunny's death, including the police cover up???

7) Why do consistently make promises to break a BREAKING STORY such as Sampson's heroism and then drop it entirely?

We stupid asses want to know.

galison said...

Friends,

I will refer to Kevin Mckeowen as "Frank" in this letter because I thought I had some idea who Kevin Mckeowen was, and it turns out I was completely mistaken. I thought he was an ally in our fight against judicial corruption, but whatever he is, he is not that.

I had a long talk with Luisa Esposito yesterday evening about Frank's refusal to take down the personal correspondence that was posted without my permission.

Luisa called Frank on my behalf, and reported to me that Frank had told her that he had a strict policy of not removing ANY posts from the blog, and therefore couldn't make an exception in the case of the personal correspondence I begged him to take down for the sake of several people's safety.

I told Luisa that if Frank had posted something that compromised HER safety, or even made her fear for her safety, I would plaster the blog with angry posts, call, text and petition Frank every day until he took them down, and I would report him to the police.

I told her that in fact, Frank has taken MANY posts down that somehow interfered with his mysterious agenda.

Last night, I wrote some comments after this piece, which was riginally posted before the DWI piece.

Did Frank delete my comments? Not exactly...... He deleted the whole article, comments and all!

As I was writing my last paragraph, the page suddenly disappeared and an error message appeared. Lo and behold, the entire article, along with my comments, was gone!

This morning, he has reposted the piece WITH THE PRIVATE CORRESPONDENCE REPOSTED FOR THE THIRD TIME!

Fortunately, I took screen shots (attached) to prove that the comments had indeed been firmly posted on the blog.

Please contact me if you need proof that Frank is:

a) personally reposting the private correspondence to threaten my life and to undermine the Sunny Sheu investigation; and

b) deleting any posts that are critical of him or his mysterious agenda.

What do you make a of a person who will jeopardize peoples lives and and the investigation of Sunny;s murder by posting and reposting sensitive, personal correspondence

Best,

Will Galison
wgalison@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Good work William Gallison, you've succeeded in showing that you are unbalanced

Anonymous said...

Good work William Gallison, you've succeeded in showing that you are unbalanced

galison said...

Thanks "anonymous", you have succeeded in showing that you are Frank Brady.

What you fail to understand is that people can tell bullshit from common sense.

It is easy to anonymously call someone "imbalanced" without any substantiation, but it is hard to defend yourself against documented facts and sound logic.

Is calling me "imbalanced" the best you can do?

Pretty sad really.

galison said...

Hey, if you are NOT Frank Brady, and you support his posting of confidential correspondence, his ignoring Sunny's murder, and his deleting of anything critical of him, you can prove that by identifying yourself. Stand up for what you believe in, brother!

Otherwise, your either an anonymous coward or you're Frank Brady, or both.

I'd rather be "unbalanced" and have some integrity.

Anonymous said...

There are no CONFLICTS in the world of TRUST & ESTATES, there is ONLY MONEY! And that's the way it is so get over it! Citibank is clearly dirty, now which one of the Manhattan Surrogates will wind up with this toxic Clark matter? The DA's office is on the make and is being directed by what "White Shoe" law firm that will then see "THEIR" Bank take control of this jackpot? Hope I've haven't shocked anyone, but that's the way things work is the gritty world of TRUST & ESTATES! I do "Trust" anyone who may be considering any form of "TRUST" is paying attention - WAKEUP, YOU HAVE TO BE NUTS! And last be not least - the Trust Officer was trying to do the right thing - the Bank's legal department was doing what they do in all banks - BREAKING THE LAW - so the Trust Officer got fired! All the lawyers that were involved including but not limited to internal bank lawyers should be disbarred yesterday! Part of the problem is that the BANKS have deep pockets and will spent money forever to oppress and terrorize - and the Judges will not go against them because it doesn't pay!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Will. Be careful and well.

Anonymous said...

Will, once you write here you contact here you are flagged, you have to know that but I have seen the Christians take the dirt down, I have seen it over and over and I have seen how they tried to get even....hahaha, nice try, you all only hurt yourselves.......

This issue with Judge Golia has to be confidential, I can see it from the posts, thanks for letting the blog readers know but any thing you do with this Judge to nail him keep confidential!

p.s. I just received the demolition order for Judge Golia!
Be afraid corrupt bastards,
Be afraid

Victim's victim said...

The FBI and ABC agree that no one can trust what Galison says. Call Jim Hoffer at ABC and FBI Agent Rojas and they will tell you.

Anonymous said...

aha moment, the DA Office in Niagara County is in on the corruption in court cases also.....
hmmm, there seems to be a connection.......
use DA Office to case trac/case fix
use the Police to help terrorize the honest
use the dirtballs in your community to help spread their evil!!!!!

Anonymous said...

stop with Galison is a liar and unbalanced........
once they caught County Employees making fake calls and I immediately didn't get a lawyer,they said stop or they will say you are paranoid......
they can't, they have done all this stuff before, exactly as they did it the first time......
nice try, but you shouldn't repeat your patterns....
the Christian men have been on their butts for years trying to understand what is going on!
I gotta go get stoned!
The only thing I am unbalanced about is not putting a bullet in the free loaders head!

Anonymous said...

hey Will, it appears the Mafia may be involved in this murder.......
do you think Sunny will not be vindicated one day?
they are screwing with you Will,they are trying to screw you up!
you do not know Frank is doing this, they have hackers do this shit too!
hey feds, go to the Bewley Building, although I think they know!

Anonymous said...

hey Will, it appears the Mafia may be involved in this murder.......
do you think Sunny will not be vindicated one day?
they are screwing with you Will,they are trying to screw you up!
you do not know Frank is doing this, they have hackers do this shit too!
hey feds, go to the Bewley Building, although I think they know!

Anonymous said...

they pass around fake stories and fake paperwork behind your back......to destroy your case
so, do it back
that is how you catch those criminals!

Anonymous said...

Can anybody explain why they think William Galison is unbalanced and what he has lied about?

It looks to me like he's only reporting facts, which are either true or false.

Anonymous said...

If Galison lied to the FBI he would be in jail.

Galison said...

To the anonymous person who appears to not like me very much:

Can you PLEASE tell me what I have said that is untrue, so that I may correct myself, and how I have shown myself to be "unbalanced", so that I may obtain the proper medication?

Every time I request this, you simply attack me again with the same anonymous nonsense.

I urge any readers who doubt my integrity or balance to do a search for my name on this blog, and read my past comments. If anyone sees anything false or unbalanced please repost it for all to see.

And fellow readers, please ask yourselves, who is actively seeking justice for Sunny Sheu, and who is actively ignoring the topic on his blog and making false claims about the FBI"s involvement?

I don't care if people like me or not, but I do care that we are not fooled by people posing as our friends, only to gather information about us and our concerns for the benefit of our enemies.

Anonymous said...

I know for a fact that Will is not lying . . . everything that he says about Sunny and the circumstances surrounding his death are absolutely true. Will Galison is not unbalanced but he is very passionate about exposing the truth behind Sunny's death and the corruption in the New York State Court system.

It is disgusting that the administrator of this blog led Will to believe there was an FBI investigation opened into Sunny's death when there are no signs that anyone is doing anything.

Good work Will and I hope you continue to push for a criminal investigation to be opened in connection with the suspicious death of Sunny Sheu.

Don't let the bastards wear you down!!

Anonymous said...

Check out the Schneiderman/Spiderman video on You Tube. It's fantastic!

Eric Schneiderman is probably wishing he had shown some interest in court corruption in New York.

Anonymous said...

Check out the Schneiderman/Spiderman video on You Tube. It's fantastic!

Eric Schneiderman is probably wishing he had shown some interest in court corruption in New York.

an old and ex-friend said...

Those of us who like Eric Schneiderman are simply afraid of the actions of Wil Galison. One day he loved Eric, and the next day he tries to destroy the man. Why, you might ask? Because Eric would not bow to a bully like Wil. I've listened to most of Wil's self-promoting You Tube videos. Including the ones he posted about a beautiful woman Maddy Peyroux. Because I've known Wil for nearly ten years, and because I know audio editing as well as he, I can firmly say that he has altered the audios in some of the You Tube videos. Wil can NOT deny this. If this man Sunny Shue was indeed murdered, Wil has most likely hampered any investigation. Why? Because it is only about promoting Wil, nothing else. Wil, are you saying that you have NOT been prescribed with certain medications over the last ten years that the lack of which might explain why you attempt to destroy people who don't bow down to your demands?

One more thing said...

One more thought. If Wil refers to you as a friend, you better start your engines and drive away as fast as possible. He is the best back stabber around.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is amazing!

I have a rule of thumb which I recommend. If someone is unwilling to supply their name, or to supply documented facts, there is no reason to trust them.

To my anonymous admirer and of you who like Eric Schneiderman, please ask the Senator why he promised a meeting with Sunny Sheu and then ignored his follow ups.

Ask him why he has refused to consider the evidence of Sunny's murder or to meet with me about Lippman's illegal confirmation?

Ask him why he says that no "credible evidence' of judicial misconduct has been presented to date?

Ask him why he voted for Jon Lippman?

When exactly did I say I loved Eric Schneiderman?

Are you implying that the reason Schneiderman does not mention judicial corruption is because I made a sill video about him, and told him that I would remove it if he mentioned the subject?

Boy, I must be one powerful son of a gun!

As for Madeleine Peyorux, it was case against her and her lawyers that got me into anti corruption activism. One of her lawyers was Leon Friedman, who was illegally protected by Lippman (the basis of my complaint to the CJC). Friedman's partner is Gerald Lefcourt, who nominated Lippman for the job of Chief Judge.

Her other lawyer was Richard Ware Levitt, formerly consiglieri to Joseph Bonano.

After my case was over, Madeleine sued these lawyers in NY Supreme Court for lying to her over the course of five years and millions of dollars in legal fees.

My complaints against these lawyers were all dismissed by the DDC, despite the fact that Madi herself corroborated my complaints in her civil case.

Madi has also expressed remorse over the entire episode and says that she was mislead by her lawyers, and told say things that were not true.

As for manipulating tapes. Absolutely. So as not to have many minutes of silence, belching, rambling etc... All of the unedited tapes are available to anyone who cares to sit through them.

None of my edits changed the intent or the import of any of these clips, and I took no measures to hide the edits.

Whoever the anonymous person is who made these allegations does not even know how to spell my name. I have never spelled it Wil with one "L".

Whoever you are, you have no idea who I am. As far as I know I have no ex-friend who is such a jerk.

Who exactly have I back-stabbed?

If you want to debate my character here, I don't mind, but until you say who you are, you have no credibility.

You must be one unhappy person,


Will

galison said...

last post by me of course.

Anonymous said...

The two mutts, the liar for hire Bock and the FELON Kamsler CPA...can you be a FELON and be a CPA (Cleaning, Pressing and Alterations)? I do know that SCPA 707 prohibits a FELON from being a Fiduciary but who cares about that?
Judge Scarpino permits his former employer Bankers Trust Company (now Deutsche Bank) a Federal Felon to act as a Fiduciary along with a certain former disgraced State Senator (a paisano) who also is a Felon, but who cares, what a Felon among friends? Scarpino doesn't care since he thinks no one will touch him. Where is the AG Cuomo, is he another paisano?
What about the FBI? Oh, I forgot Scarpino was an FBI Agent how silly of me! It's all one big happy family!

Anonymous said...

so that I may obtain the proper medication?

ha, I'll send you some water from Niagara County, take a week away from this stuff, they are screwing with you and mislead some, keep them off your scent!

Anonymous said...

they can only take on one corrupt network at a time....
they are lying to each other!
just keep reporting them!

galison said...

Frank,

I am answering the anonymous posting above for the second time. The first time you deleted my response. Can you please allow me to defend myself? Thanks, buddy.

"an old and ex-friend said...
Those of us who like Eric Schneiderman are simply afraid of the actions of Wil Galison."

Hey there "old ex-friend"! Any chance you can tell us who you are?

Are you afraid I might write a funny song about you?

"One day he loved Eric, and the next day he tries to destroy the man."

Which day was it that I loved ES? When I knew nothing about him, I hoped he might be on our side. The moment I heard him speak, I saw that he is a puppet of the corrupt establishment we are trying to fight.

How do I know this? You've seen my video. Read what's written beneath it and argue with that.

In addition; his father, a white shoe lawyer, bankrolls WNYC radio, which has refused to announce, report on or even mention, the senate hearings, the confirmation of Lippman, or the murder of Sunny Sheu and has not reported on judicial corruption in over eight years.

Schneiderman said on the record that the Judiciary can police itself, and that the AG would only act if compelling evidence of wrongdoing emerged. The man is on the judiciary committee! Did he not see thousands of pages of testimony emerge at the senate hearings?

Continued....

galison said...

"Because I've known Wil for nearly ten years, and because I know audio editing as well as he, I can firmly say that he has altered the audios in some of the You Tube videos. Wil can NOT deny this."

If you've known me for ten years, you would know how to spell my name. I have NEVER spelled my name with one "L".

You got me, Sherlock Holmes! I absolutely did edit every tape I have put up on Youtube, to avoid coughing, sniffling, rambling, being on hold for ten minutes etc, but none of my editing ever alters the import or intent of the recordings.

If anybody would like the COMPLETE unabridged version of anything I have ever posted, I will send it too you free of charge. But you will have to sit through ten minutes of me being on hold while I sing, whistle and play the guitar.

" If this man Sunny Shue was indeed murdered, Wil has most likely hampered any investigation."

Please explain. As far as I know, I am the only person who has contacted the press and released information to the public. How have I hampered the investigation and which investigation is that that I have hampered?

"Why? Because it is only about promoting Wil, nothing else."

Actually its about getting justice for Sunny and protecting the rest of us from being murdered with no investigation. Besides that, I guess its only about me.

"Wil, are you saying that you have NOT been prescribed with certain medications over the last ten years that the lack of which might explain why you attempt to destroy people who don't bow down to your demands?"

Yes I can say categorically that I am not taking medications that the lack of which might explain why I attempt to destroy people who don't bow to my demands.

Actually I don't attempt to destroy people who don't bow to my demands on or off medication.

Do I take medications the lack of which might explain why I write funny songs about corrupt politicians? Doubtful.

Do I take medications? yes.

"One more thing said...
One more thought. If Wil refers to you as a friend, you better start your engines and drive away as fast as possible. He is the best back stabber around."

Well, "One more thing", can you name anybody who's back I have stabbed? I am blessed with the most incredible friends I could ever want, several of whom I've had over 40 years.

I have no idea who you are, but if I've offended you in some way, I hope you will let me know how so that I may apologize.

If its my opposition to Schneiderman that upsets you, well you'll have to live with that. I think the man is a rat.

Best,


Wil :)

Now can we get back to talking about judicial corruption???

Not Galison said...

Oh Frank, you crafty devil!!!!

You deleted my posts again. Unfortunately I already sent a whole bunch people screen shots of the comments up on the page which shows you are deleting them.

Don't you know that this only makes you look REALLY bad!

Did you delete these because of my defending myself against "old friends" silly allegations, or because of what I revealed about Lippman and Schneiderman?

I'll try posting again when Frank is asleep.

Meanwhile, If anybody wants to know what I posted that Frank deleted, contact me at:

wgalison@aol.com


Will

wil said...

part deux:


" the next day he tries to destroy the man"

Oh come on. I didn't try to "destroy the man"! I didn't fire a rocket propelled grenade at him! I wrote a funny song about him and told some true facts about him, in the hope that he will not be elected. Is everybody who votes or campaigns against ES trying to "destroy" the man?

" Why, you might ask? Because Eric would not bow to a bully like Wil."

Whoa!! Wait a minute.... I tried to destroy him because he would not bow to bullying? wtf! It was months after ES refused to honor his promise to Sunny Sheu and me, and after he refused to discuss Sunny's murder and after he announced that the Judiciary could police himself that I made the video.

Is writing a song critical of a politician bullying? I had no idea they were so delicate!

'I've listened to most of Wil's self-promoting You Tube videos."

Hey, I'm a musician. I write songs and put them on Youtube to promote my music, like every other musician on the planet.

"Including the ones he posted about a beautiful woman Maddy Peyroux."

It was my case against Madeleine that opened my eyes to judicial corruption.

The details of that case can be found at:

www.madeleinepeyroux.us

I only maintain that site to discredit knuckleheads like you.

not me again said...

Madi's lawyers were Leon Friedman, and Richard Ware Levitt. Ware Levitt had been the personal consiglieri to Joseph Bonano. His partner Leon Friedman is being protected by Lippman.
Lippman protected him by refusing to act or answer my complaint. It turns out that there is a third partner in the Firm, Gerald Lefcourt, who was one of the nine lawyers that nominated Lippman to be Chief Judge. (see my testimony at Lippman's confirmation hearings.)

I took all these crooks to the DDC on various charges, and all my complaints were dismissed without investigation.

continued....

"Because I've known Wil for nearly ten years, and because I know audio editing as well as he, I can firmly say that he has altered the audios in some of the You Tube videos. Wil can NOT deny this."

If you've known me for ten years, you would know how to spell my name. I have NEVER spelled my name with one "L".

You got me, Sherlock Holmes! I absolutely did edit every tape I have put up on Youtube, to avoid coughing, sniffling, rambling, being on hold for ten minutes etc, but none of my editing ever alters the import or intent of the recordings.

If anybody would like the COMPLETE unabridged version of anything I have ever posted, I will send it too you free of charge. But you will have to sit through ten minutes of me being on hold while I sing, whistle and play the guitar.

" If this man Sunny Shue was indeed murdered, Wil has most likely hampered any investigation."

Please explain. As far as I know, I am the only person who has contacted the press and released information to the public. How have I hampered the investigation and which investigation is that that I have hampered?

"Why? Because it is only about promoting Wil, nothing else."

Actually its about getting justice for Sunny and protecting you and the rest of us from being murdered with no investigation. Besides that, I guess its only about me.

Bill said...

"Wil, are you saying that you have NOT been prescribed with certain medications over the last ten years that the lack of which might explain why you attempt to destroy people who don't bow down to your demands?"

Yes I can say categorically that I am not taking medications that the lack of which might explain why I attempt to destroy people who don't bow to my demands.

Actually I don't attempt to destroy people who don't bow to my demands on or off medication.

Do I take medications the lack of which might explain why I write funny songs about corrupt politicians? Doubtful.

Do I take medications? yes.

"One more thing said...
One more thought. If Wil refers to you as a friend, you better start your engines and drive away as fast as possible. He is the best back stabber around."

Well, "One more thing", can you name anybody who's back I have stabbed? I am blessed with the most incredible friends I could ever want, several of whom I've had over 40 years.

I have no idea who you are, but if I've offended you in some way, I hope you will let me know how so that I may apologize.

If its my opposition to Schneiderman that upsets you, well you'll have to live with that. I think the man is a rat.

Best,


Wil :)

Now can we get back to talking about judicial corruption???

Anonymous said...

This is Margaret De Pass. I agree with you Will, anyone who has to label you or anyone else ANONYMOUSLY is a coward!!! We have all suffered at the hand of these corrupt people so if they are on our side then they would know how wrong it is for Frank Brady to exposed documents he received about your private communication, no matter what the source was without your permission. Further, for him to refuse to remove it, I just have to shake my head in disbelief. I can only say to Mr. Brady that from the dawn of the ages, there have been those playing on the fence. If you are on the other side I hope you're not the "fall guy" for them when it all HITS THE FAN!! It will one day you know???!!! Look over the history of the world, every one of them fell. Pharaoh, Hitler, the Gambino brothers, even Watergate was exposed. It may take awhile, but as Proverbs (from Old Testament in Bible) says, "if you are diggin a hole you'll fall into it" and the wicked suffer at the hand of their own wickedness. See my ex-husband, Mark Padin who lied so much to keep his status has lost that status at PACE Law School as their Director of Academic Resources, as they are trying to hide their participation in the corruption. Good luck to you and them all!!

Bill said...

Letter to Kevin Mckeowen,

If you are really a good guy, and you have a secret plan and/or secret connections that benefit us all, all you have to do is ask me nicely not to question your motives, or to post certain topics, and I will immediately refrain.

There is no need to publish personal information or to write mean, false things about me and to delete my reasonable posts.

Just call me like a normal person and say, "hey, here's the reason I can''t allow you to mention Sunny on my blog" and bingo, I will stop.

Otherwise, I have to defend myself, and that makes us both look like squabbling teenagers.

As long as you are on our side against judicial corruption, I am with you 100%. If you are not, I will say goodbye to your blog, and allow you to do whatever it is you are doing.

I have nothing against you.

Thanks Kevin,


Will

Will said...

Thanks Margaret!

will said...

This was the the third part of my response: Either I mis-poted it, or it was edited by the webmaster:


Part 3:


Madi's lawyers were Leon Friedman, and Richard Ware Levitt. Ware Levitt had been the personal consiglieri to Joseph Bonano. His partner Leon Friedman is being protected by Lippman. Lippman protected him by refusing to act or answer my complaints (of registration fraud) . It turns out that there is a third partner in the Firm, Gerald Lefcourt, who was one of the nine lawyers that nominated Lippman to be Chief Judge. (see my testimony at Lippman's confirmation hearings.) I took all these crooks to the DDC on various charges, and all my complaints were dismissed without investigation.

"Because I've known Wil for nearly ten years, and because I know audio editing as well as he, I can firmly say that he has altered the audios in some of the You Tube videos. Wil can NOT deny this."

If you've known me for ten years, you would know how to spell my name. I have NEVER spelled my name with one "L".

I know audio editing as well as he, I can firmly say that he has altered the audios in some of the You Tube videos. Wil can NOT deny this."

You got me, Sherlock Holmes! I absolutely did edit every tape I have put up on Youtube, to avoid coughing, sniffling, rambling, being on hold for ten minutes etc, but none of my editing ever alters the import or intent of the recordings.

If anybody would like the COMPLETE unabridged version of anything I have ever posted, I will send it too you free of charge. But you will have to sit through ten minutes of me being on hold while I sing, whistle and play the guitar.

" If this man Sunny Shue was indeed murdered, Wil has most likely hampered any investigation."

Please explain. As far as I know, I am the only person who has contacted the press and released information to the public. How have I hampered the investigation and which investigation is that that I have hampered?

"Why? Because it is only about promoting Wil, nothing else."

Actually its about getting justice for Sunny and protecting the rest of us from being murdered with no investigation. Besides that, I guess its only about me.

"Wil, are you saying that you have NOT been prescribed with certain medications over the last ten years that the lack of which might explain why you attempt to destroy people who don't bow down to your demands?"

Yes I can say categorically that I am not taking medications that the lack of which might explain why I attempt to destroy people who don't bow to my demands.

Actually I don't attempt to destroy people who don't bow to my demands on or off medication.

Do I take medications the lack of which might explain why I write funny songs about corrupt politicians? Doubtful.

Do I take medications? yes. You?

"One more thing said...


One more thought. If Wil refers to you as a friend, you better start your engines and drive away as fast as possible. He is the best back stabber around."


Well, "One more thing", can you name anybody who's back I have stabbed? I am blessed with the most incredible friends I could ever want, several of whom I've had over 40 years. I have no idea who you are, but if I've offended you in some way, I hope you will let me know how so that I may apologize.

If its my opposition to Schneiderman that upsets you, well you'll have to live with that. I think the man is a rat.


Best,


Wil :)


Now can we get back to talking about judicial corruption???

will said...

Come to think of it, are you Shije by any chance? If so, please give me a call.

bill said...

Madi's lawyers were Leon Friedman, and Richard Ware Levitt. Ware Levitt had been the personal consiglieri to Joseph Bonano. His partner Leon Friedman is being protected by Lippman. Lippman protected him by refusing to act or answer my complaints (of registration fraud) . It turns out that there is a third partner in the Firm, Gerald Lefcourt, who was one of the nine lawyers that nominated Lippman to be Chief Judge. (see my testimony at Lippman's confirmation hearings.) I took all these crooks to the DDC on various charges, and all my complaints were dismissed without investigation.

"Because I've known Wil for nearly ten years, and because I know audio editing as well as he, I can firmly say that he has altered the audios in some of the You Tube videos. Wil can NOT deny this."

If you've known me for ten years, you would know how to spell my name. I have NEVER spelled my name with one "L".

I know audio editing as well as he, I can firmly say that he has altered the audios in some of the You Tube videos. Wil can NOT deny this."

You got me, Sherlock Holmes! I absolutely did edit every tape I have put up on Youtube, to avoid coughing, sniffling, rambling, being on hold for ten minutes etc, but none of my editing ever alters the import or intent of the recordings.

If anybody would like the COMPLETE unabridged version of anything I have ever posted, I will send it too you free of charge. But you will have to sit through ten minutes of me being on hold while I sing, whistle and play the guitar.

billy said...

" If this man Sunny Shue was indeed murdered, Wil has most likely hampered any investigation."

Please explain. As far as I know, I am the only person who has contacted the press and released information to the public. How have I hampered the investigation and which investigation is that that I have hampered?

"Why? Because it is only about promoting Wil, nothing else."

Actually its about getting justice for Sunny and protecting the rest of us from being murdered with no investigation. Besides that, I guess its only about me.

"Wil, are you saying that you have NOT been prescribed with certain medications over the last ten years that the lack of which might explain why you attempt to destroy people who don't bow down to your demands?"

Yes I can say categorically that I am not taking medications that the lack of which might explain why I attempt to destroy people who don't bow to my demands.

Actually I don't attempt to destroy people who don't bow to my demands on or off medication.

Do I take medications the lack of which might explain why I write funny songs about corrupt politicians? Doubtful.

Do I take medications? yes. You?

"One more thing said...

One more thought. If Wil refers to you as a friend, you better start your engines and drive away as fast as possible. He is the best back stabber around."

Well, "One more thing", can you name anybody who's back I have stabbed? I am blessed with the most incredible friends I could ever want, several of whom I've had over 40 years. I have no idea who you are, but if I've offended you in some way, I hope you will let me know how so that I may apologize.

If its my opposition to Schneiderman that upsets you, well you'll have to live with that. I think the man is a rat.

Best,


Wil :)


Now can we get back to talking about judicial corruption???

billy said...

Madi's lawyers were Leon Friedman, and Richard Ware Levitt. Ware Levitt had been the personal consiglieri to Joseph Bonano. His partner Leon Friedman is being protected by Lippman. Lippman protected him by refusing to act or answer my complaints (of registration fraud) . It turns out that there is a third partner in the Firm, Gerald Lefcourt, who was one of the nine lawyers that nominated Lippman to be Chief Judge. (see my testimony at Lippman's confirmation hearings.) I took all these crooks to the DDC on various charges, and all my complaints were dismissed without investigation.

"Because I've known Wil for nearly ten years, and because I know audio editing as well as he, I can firmly say that he has altered the audios in some of the You Tube videos. Wil can NOT deny this."

If you've known me for ten years, you would know how to spell my name. I have NEVER spelled my name with one "L".

I know audio editing as well as he, I can firmly say that he has altered the audios in some of the You Tube videos. Wil can NOT deny this."

You got me, Sherlock Holmes! I absolutely did edit every tape I have put up on Youtube, to avoid coughing, sniffling, rambling, being on hold for ten minutes etc, but none of my editing ever alters the import or intent of the recordings.


If anybody would like the COMPLETE unabridged version of anything I have ever posted, I will send it too you free of charge. But you will have to sit through ten minutes of me being on hold while I sing, whistle and play the guitar.

Anonymous said...

booga booga booga

booga booga said...

Madi's lawyers were Leon Friedman, and Richard Ware Levitt. Ware Levitt had been the personal consiglieri to Joseph Bonano. His partner Leon Friedman is being protected by Lippman. Lippman protected him by refusing to act or answer my complaints (of registration fraud) . It turns out that there is a third partner in the Firm, Gerald Lefcourt, who was one of the nine lawyers that nominated Lippman to be Chief Judge. (see my testimony at Lippman's confirmation hearings.) I took all these crooks to the DDC on various charges, and all my complaints were dismissed without investigation.

"Because I've known Wil for nearly ten years, and because I know audio editing as well as he, I can firmly say that he has altered the audios in some of the You Tube videos. Wil can NOT deny this."

If you've known me for ten years, you would know how to spell my name. I have NEVER spelled my name with one "L".

I know audio editing as well as he, I can firmly say that he has altered the audios in some of the You Tube videos. Wil can NOT deny this."

You got me, Sherlock Holmes! I absolutely did edit every tape I have put up on Youtube, to avoid coughing, sniffling, rambling, being on hold for ten minutes etc, but none of my editing ever alters the import or intent of the recordings.

If anybody would like the COMPLETE unabridged version of anything I have ever posted, I will send it too you free of charge. But you will have to sit through ten minutes of me being on hold while I sing, whistle and play the guitar.

Eliot I. Bernstein, Iviewit Inventor said...

My heroes. I know what Frank Brady aka Kevin McKeown has done to advance everyone’s causes, even those who write this nonsense on his blog about what a rat he is. He brought Christine Anderson to a Fed Court, revealing on record corruption at the highest levels of NY politics. Her life is in danger as Frank’s too for that effort. They have notified authorities, I have seen that first hand as I testified before the NY Senate Judiciary Committee with many others who post here, to an audience that includes,
Senators: John L. Sampson, Eric Adams, John Bonacic, Neil Breslin, John DeFrancisco, Ruben Diaz, Martin Malavé Dilan, Pedro Espada Jr., Ruth Hassell-Thompson, Jeffrey Klein, Andrew Lanza, Kenneth LaValle , Vincent Leibell, George Maziarz, Michael Nozzolio, George Onorato, Bill Perkins, Michael Ranzenhofer, Stephen Saland, Diane Savino , Eric Schneiderman, Dale Volker, George Winner.
All now legally obligated to adjudicate the information on the hearings provided & return results. Frank added credibility, irrefutably, to everyone, including Will’s claims. I know Kevin promises stories and actions tomorrow that normally do not post until months later but to date he has lived up to them sooner or later. Not sure what you all are begging Frank to do but I question why you do not file for rehearings of your cases based on the criminal allegations of Anderson that demand not only investigation & discovery but a review of your cases by other courts and judges not polluted by New York’s stench. Some of that I smell here. As we know, there will be those who try to derail the efforts of the victims here, they are those who have victimizing you all along with different faces. If you want your cases heard, publish them yourself, is Frank obligated?
I posted the letters regarding Sunny, they were sent to me ad nauseam by Will & Kevin Hall and to my distribution lists endlessly annoying everyone but each told us to get the word out, post documents, save them to hard drives, etc. Nowhere on the letter I posted did it ask me to keep confidential as it could get someone killed – NOWHERE, not even non-disclosure language from the guy at ABC. I asked Frank if people were getting killed what he was doing to protect all those he led to file Federal suits with Scheindlin, did he have a plan for this? I have been told repeatedly that he is a Fed Agent of some sort, he certainly knows everyone in the US District Court & Second Circus. I think that post has been removed from the blog, can’t keep track of our Russian editors strikes & they leave no mark noting the removal.
According to Will, Frank and Christine were settling out before her case ever got to trial for big bucks and they were going to Jamaica or some remote island never to be seen again, leaving all those who thought they would get into fed court abandoned. Well we all know that story. I heard Will pining that others nor I would be able to testify at NY hearings & it was all a scam and that Frank promised hearings & they would never happen. Well, we all know that story. I know Frank has a lawsuit or few in progress, 1 involving his dead brother and I do not think Will has a lawsuit ( skin in the game ) that is active, so what is he pursuing or is it altruistic help at this point? I am not saying anything bad about Will or his actions but I am saying that all of this distraction, intentional or not, is distracting from this blog’s purpose, to continue to ask for criminal investigations of the Anderson allegations exposed in Fed Court.
My love always to Frank for his help, Christine, Catherine O’Hagan Wolfe & all those brave souls who for whatever reason have advanced the ball and exposed more and more of the slimy underbelly of New York. Their efforts on my behalf will not be forgotten until someone proves they have done us harm in any way, so far it sounds like sticks and stones. For now, they have risked their lives as far as I am concerned and I would do same for them.
Bat Out of Hell
Eliot Bernstein, Inventor

Anonymous said...

How would anyone know or speak about what medications Will may be taking, none of anyone's business, typical tactic of corrupt
Don't worry Will if you were not on medications, they will just make up paperwork to say you were, alter any old medical files, even use someone else's
To make everyone believe it is not them and it is you!

Eliot Bernstein, Iviewit Inventor said...

My heroes. I know what Frank Brady aka Kevin McKeown has done to advance everyone’s causes, even those who write this nonsense on his blog about what a rat he is. He brought Christine Anderson to a Fed Court, revealing on record corruption at the highest levels of NY politics. Her life is in danger as Frank’s too for that effort. They have notified authorities, I have seen that first hand as I testified before the NY Senate Judiciary Committee with many others who post here, to an audience that includes,
Senators: John L. Sampson, Eric Adams, John Bonacic, Neil Breslin, John DeFrancisco, Ruben Diaz, Martin Malavé Dilan, Pedro Espada Jr., Ruth Hassell-Thompson, Jeffrey Klein, Andrew Lanza, Kenneth LaValle , Vincent Leibell, George Maziarz, Michael Nozzolio, George Onorato, Bill Perkins, Michael Ranzenhofer, Stephen Saland, Diane Savino , Eric Schneiderman, Dale Volker, George Winner.
All now legally obligated to adjudicate the information on the hearings provided & return results. Frank added credibility, irrefutably, to everyone, including Will’s claims. I know Kevin promises stories and actions tomorrow that normally do not post until months later but to date he has lived up to them sooner or later. Not sure what you all are begging Frank to do but I question why you do not file for rehearings of your cases based on the criminal allegations of Anderson that demand not only investigation & discovery but a review of your cases by other courts and judges not polluted by New York’s stench. Some of that I smell here. As we know, there will be those who try to derail the efforts of the victims here, they are those who have victimizing you all along with different faces. If you want your cases heard, publish them yourself, is Frank obligated?
I posted the letters regarding Sunny, they were sent to me ad nauseam by Will & Kevin Hall and to my distribution lists endlessly annoying everyone but each told us to get the word out, post documents, save them to hard drives, etc. Nowhere on the letter I posted did it ask me to keep confidential as it could get someone killed – NOWHERE, not even non-disclosure language from the guy at ABC. I asked Frank if people were getting killed what he was doing to protect all those he led to file Federal suits with Scheindlin, did he have a plan for this? I have been told repeatedly that he is a Fed Agent of some sort, he certainly knows everyone in the US District Court & Second Circus. I think that post has been removed from the blog, can’t keep track of our Russian editors strikes & they leave no mark noting the removal.
According to Will, Frank and Christine were settling out before her case ever got to trial for big bucks and they were going to Jamaica or some remote island never to be seen again, leaving all those who thought they would get into fed court abandoned. Well we all know that story. I heard Will pining that others nor I would be able to testify at NY hearings & it was all a scam and that Frank promised hearings & they would never happen. Well, we all know that story. I know Frank has a lawsuit or few in progress, 1 involving his dead brother and I do not think Will has a lawsuit ( skin in the game ) that is active, so what is he pursuing or is it altruistic help at this point? I am not saying anything bad about Will or his actions but I am saying that all of this distraction, intentional or not, is distracting from this blog’s purpose, to continue to ask for criminal investigations of the Anderson allegations exposed in Fed Court.
My love always to Frank for his help, Christine, Catherine O’Hagan Wolfe & all those brave souls who for whatever reason have advanced the ball and exposed more and more of the slimy underbelly of New York. Their efforts on my behalf will not be forgotten until someone proves they have done us harm in any way, so far it sounds like sticks and stones. For now, they have risked their lives as far as I am concerned and I would do same for them.
Bat Out of Hell
Eliot Bernstein, Inventor

Eliot Bernstein said...

My heroes. I know what Frank Brady aka Kevin McKeown has done to advance everyone’s causes, even those who write this nonsense on his blog about what a rat he is. He brought Christine Anderson to a Fed Court, revealing on record corruption at the highest levels of NY politics. Her life is in danger as Frank’s too for that effort. They have notified authorities, I have seen that first hand as I testified before the NY Senate Judiciary Committee with many others who post here, to an audience that includes,
Senators: John L. Sampson, Eric Adams, John Bonacic, Neil Breslin, John DeFrancisco, Ruben Diaz, Martin Malavé Dilan, Pedro Espada Jr., Ruth Hassell-Thompson, Jeffrey Klein, Andrew Lanza, Kenneth LaValle , Vincent Leibell, George Maziarz, Michael Nozzolio, George Onorato, Bill Perkins, Michael Ranzenhofer, Stephen Saland, Diane Savino , Eric Schneiderman, Dale Volker, George Winner.
All now legally obligated to adjudicate the information on the hearings provided & return results. Frank added credibility, irrefutably, to everyone, including Will’s claims. I know Kevin promises stories and actions tomorrow that normally do not post until months later but to date he has lived up to them sooner or later. Not sure what you all are begging Frank to do but I question why you do not file for rehearings of your cases based on the criminal allegations of Anderson that demand not only investigation & discovery but a review of your cases by other courts and judges not polluted by New York’s stench. Some of that I smell here. As we know, there will be those who try to derail the efforts of the victims here, they are those who have victimizing you all along with different faces. If you want your cases heard, publish them yourself, is Frank obligated?
I posted the letters regarding Sunny, they were sent to me ad nauseam by Will & Kevin Hall and to my distribution lists endlessly annoying everyone but each told us to get the word out, post documents, save them to hard drives, etc. Nowhere on the letter I posted did it ask me to keep confidential as it could get someone killed – NOWHERE, not even non-disclosure language from the guy at ABC. I asked Frank if people were getting killed what he was doing to protect all those he led to file Federal suits with Scheindlin, did he have a plan for this? I have been told repeatedly that he is a Fed Agent of some sort, he certainly knows everyone in the US District Court & Second Circus. I think that post has been removed from the blog, can’t keep track of our Russian editors strikes & they leave no mark noting the removal.
According to Will, Frank and Christine were settling out before her case ever got to trial for big bucks and they were going to Jamaica or some remote island never to be seen again, leaving all those who thought they would get into fed court abandoned. Well we all know that story. I heard Will pining that others nor I would be able to testify at NY hearings & it was all a scam and that Frank promised hearings & they would never happen. Well, we all know that story. I know Frank has a lawsuit or few in progress, 1 involving his dead brother and I do not think Will has a lawsuit ( skin in the game ) that is active, so what is he pursuing or is it altruistic help at this point? I am not saying anything bad about Will or his actions but I am saying that all of this distraction, intentional or not, is distracting from this blog’s purpose, to continue to ask for criminal investigations of the Anderson allegations exposed in Fed Court.
My love always to Frank for his help, Christine, Catherine O’Hagan Wolfe & all those brave souls who for whatever reason have advanced the ball and exposed more and more of the slimy underbelly of New York. Their efforts on my behalf will not be forgotten until someone proves they have done us harm in any way, so far it sounds like sticks and stones. For now, they have risked their lives as far as I am concerned and I would do same for them.
Bat Out of Hell
Eliot Bernstein, Inventor

Iviewit Technologies, Inc. said...

My heroes. I know what Frank Brady aka Kevin McKeown has done to advance everyone’s causes, even those who write this nonsense on his blog about what a rat he is. He brought Christine Anderson to a Fed Court, revealing on record corruption at the highest levels of NY politics. Her life is in danger as Frank’s too for that effort. They have notified authorities, I have seen that first hand as I testified before the NY Senate Judiciary Committee with many others who post here, to an audience that includes,
Senators: John L. Sampson, Eric Adams, John Bonacic, Neil Breslin, John DeFrancisco, Ruben Diaz, Martin Malavé Dilan, Pedro Espada Jr., Ruth Hassell-Thompson, Jeffrey Klein, Andrew Lanza, Kenneth LaValle , Vincent Leibell, George Maziarz, Michael Nozzolio, George Onorato, Bill Perkins, Michael Ranzenhofer, Stephen Saland, Diane Savino , Eric Schneiderman, Dale Volker, George Winner.
All now legally obligated to adjudicate the information on the hearings provided & return results. Frank added credibility, irrefutably, to everyone, including Will’s claims. I know Kevin promises stories and actions tomorrow that normally do not post until months later but to date he has lived up to them sooner or later. Not sure what you all are begging Frank to do but I question why you do not file for rehearings of your cases based on the criminal allegations of Anderson that demand not only investigation & discovery but a review of your cases by other courts and judges not polluted by New York’s stench. Some of that I smell here. As we know, there will be those who try to derail the efforts of the victims here, they are those who have victimizing you all along with different faces. If you want your cases heard, publish them yourself, is Frank obligated?
I posted the letters regarding Sunny, they were sent to me ad nauseam by Will & Kevin Hall and to my distribution lists endlessly annoying everyone but each told us to get the word out, post documents, save them to hard drives, etc. Nowhere on the letter I posted did it ask me to keep confidential as it could get someone killed – NOWHERE, not even non-disclosure language from the guy at ABC. I asked Frank if people were getting killed what he was doing to protect all those he led to file Federal suits with Scheindlin, did he have a plan for this? I have been told repeatedly that he is a Fed Agent of some sort, he certainly knows everyone in the US District Court & Second Circus. I think that post has been removed from the blog, can’t keep track of our Russian editors strikes & they leave no mark noting the removal.
According to Will, Frank and Christine were settling out before her case ever got to trial for big bucks and they were going to Jamaica or some remote island never to be seen again, leaving all those who thought they would get into fed court abandoned. Well we all know that story. I heard Will pining that others nor I would be able to testify at NY hearings & it was all a scam and that Frank promised hearings & they would never happen. Well, we all know that story. I know Frank has a lawsuit or few in progress, 1 involving his dead brother and I do not think Will has a lawsuit ( skin in the game ) that is active, so what is he pursuing or is it altruistic help at this point? I am not saying anything bad about Will or his actions but I am saying that all of this distraction, intentional or not, is distracting from this blog’s purpose, to continue to ask for criminal investigations of the Anderson allegations exposed in Fed Court.
My love always to Frank for his help, Christine, Catherine O’Hagan Wolfe & all those brave souls who for whatever reason have advanced the ball and exposed more and more of the slimy underbelly of New York. Their efforts on my behalf will not be forgotten until someone proves they have done us harm in any way, so far it sounds like sticks and stones. For now, they have risked their lives as far as I am concerned and I would do same for them.
Bat Out of Hell
Eliot Bernstein, Inventor

Iviewit Technologies, Inc. said...

My heroes. I know what Frank Brady aka Kevin McKeown has done to advance everyone’s causes, even those who write this nonsense on his blog about what a rat he is. He brought Christine Anderson to a Fed Court, revealing on record corruption at the highest levels of NY politics. Her life is in danger as Frank’s too for that effort. They have notified authorities, I have seen that first hand as I testified before the NY Senate Judiciary Committee with many others who post here, to an audience that includes,
Senators: John L. Sampson, Eric Adams, John Bonacic, Neil Breslin, John DeFrancisco, Ruben Diaz, Martin Malavé Dilan, Pedro Espada Jr., Ruth Hassell-Thompson, Jeffrey Klein, Andrew Lanza, Kenneth LaValle , Vincent Leibell, George Maziarz, Michael Nozzolio, George Onorato, Bill Perkins, Michael Ranzenhofer, Stephen Saland, Diane Savino , Eric Schneiderman, Dale Volker, George Winner.
All now legally obligated to adjudicate the information on the hearings provided & return results. Frank added credibility, irrefutably, to everyone, including Will’s claims. I know Kevin promises stories and actions tomorrow that normally do not post until months later but to date he has lived up to them sooner or later. Not sure what you all are begging Frank to do but I question why you do not file for rehearings of your cases based on the criminal allegations of Anderson that demand not only investigation & discovery but a review of your cases by other courts and judges not polluted by New York’s stench. Some of that I smell here. As we know, there will be those who try to derail the efforts of the victims here, they are those who have victimizing you all along with different faces. If you want your cases heard, publish them yourself, is Frank obligated?
I posted the letters regarding Sunny, they were sent to me ad nauseam by Will & Kevin Hall and to my distribution lists endlessly annoying everyone but each told us to get the word out, post documents, save them to hard drives, etc. Nowhere on the letter I posted did it ask me to keep confidential as it could get someone killed – NOWHERE, not even non-disclosure language from the guy at ABC. I asked Frank if people were getting killed what he was doing to protect all those he led to file Federal suits with Scheindlin, did he have a plan for this? I have been told repeatedly that he is a Fed Agent of some sort, he certainly knows everyone in the US District Court & Second Circus. I think that post has been removed from the blog, can’t keep track of our Russian editors strikes & they leave no mark noting the removal.
According to Will, Frank and Christine were settling out before her case ever got to trial for big bucks and they were going to Jamaica or some remote island never to be seen again, leaving all those who thought they would get into fed court abandoned. Well we all know that story. I heard Will pining that others nor I would be able to testify at NY hearings & it was all a scam and that Frank promised hearings & they would never happen. Well, we all know that story. I know Frank has a lawsuit or few in progress, 1 involving his dead brother and I do not think Will has a lawsuit ( skin in the game ) that is active, so what is he pursuing or is it altruistic help at this point? I am not saying anything bad about Will or his actions but I am saying that all of this distraction, intentional or not, is distracting from this blog’s purpose, to continue to ask for criminal investigations of the Anderson allegations exposed in Fed Court.
My love always to Frank for his help, Christine, Catherine O’Hagan Wolfe & all those brave souls who for whatever reason have advanced the ball and exposed more and more of the slimy underbelly of New York. Their efforts on my behalf will not be forgotten until someone proves they have done us harm in any way, so far it sounds like sticks and stones. For now, they have risked their lives as far as I am concerned and I would do same for them.
Bat Out of Hell
Eliot Bernstein, Inventor

Eliot Bernstein said...

My heroes. I know what Frank Brady aka Kevin McKeown has done to advance everyone’s causes, even those who write this nonsense on his blog about what a rat he is. He brought Christine Anderson to a Fed Court, revealing on record corruption at the highest levels of NY politics. Her life is in danger as Frank’s too for that effort. They have notified authorities, I have seen that first hand as I testified before the NY Senate Judiciary Committee with many others who post here, to an audience that includes,
Senators: John L. Sampson, Eric Adams, John Bonacic, Neil Breslin, John DeFrancisco, Ruben Diaz, Martin Malavé Dilan, Pedro Espada Jr., Ruth Hassell-Thompson, Jeffrey Klein, Andrew Lanza, Kenneth LaValle , Vincent Leibell, George Maziarz, Michael Nozzolio, George Onorato, Bill Perkins, Michael Ranzenhofer, Stephen Saland, Diane Savino , Eric Schneiderman, Dale Volker, George Winner.
All now legally obligated to adjudicate the information on the hearings provided & return results. Frank added credibility, irrefutably, to everyone, including Will’s claims. I know Kevin promises stories and actions tomorrow that normally do not post until months later but to date he has lived up to them sooner or later. Not sure what you all are begging Frank to do but I question why you do not file for rehearings of your cases based on the criminal allegations of Anderson that demand not only investigation & discovery but a review of your cases by other courts and judges not polluted by New York’s stench. Some of that I smell here. As we know, there will be those who try to derail the efforts of the victims here, they are those who have victimizing you all along with different faces. If you want your cases heard, publish them yourself, is Frank obligated?
I posted the letters regarding Sunny, they were sent to me ad nauseam by Will & Kevin Hall and to my distribution lists endlessly annoying everyone but each told us to get the word out, post documents, save them to hard drives, etc. Nowhere on the letter I posted did it ask me to keep confidential as it could get someone killed – NOWHERE, not even non-disclosure language from the guy at ABC. I asked Frank if people were getting killed what he was doing to protect all those he led to file Federal suits with Scheindlin, did he have a plan for this? I have been told repeatedly that he is a Fed Agent of some sort, he certainly knows everyone in the US District Court & Second Circus. I think that post has been removed from the blog, can’t keep track of our Russian editors strikes & they leave no mark noting the removal.
According to Will, Frank and Christine were settling out before her case ever got to trial for big bucks and they were going to Jamaica or some remote island never to be seen again, leaving all those who thought they would get into fed court abandoned. Well we all know that story. I heard Will pining that others nor I would be able to testify at NY hearings & it was all a scam and that Frank promised hearings & they would never happen. Well, we all know that story. I know Frank has a lawsuit or few in progress, 1 involving his dead brother and I do not think Will has a lawsuit ( skin in the game ) that is active, so what is he pursuing or is it altruistic help at this point? I am not saying anything bad about Will or his actions but I am saying that all of this distraction, intentional or not, is distracting from this blog’s purpose, to continue to ask for criminal investigations of the Anderson allegations exposed in Fed Court.
My love always to Frank for his help, Christine, Catherine O’Hagan Wolfe & all those brave souls who for whatever reason have advanced the ball and exposed more and more of the slimy underbelly of New York. Their efforts on my behalf will not be forgotten until someone proves they have done us harm in any way, so far it sounds like sticks and stones. For now, they have risked their lives as far as I am concerned and I would do same for them.
Bat Out of Hell
Eliot Bernstein, Inventor

Anonymous said...

My heroes. I know what Frank Brady aka Kevin McKeown has done to advance everyone’s causes, even those who write this nonsense on his blog about what a rat he is. He brought Christine Anderson to a Fed Court, revealing on record corruption at the highest levels of NY politics. Her life is in danger as Frank’s too for that effort. They have notified authorities, I have seen that first hand as I testified before the NY Senate Judiciary Committee with many others who post here, to an audience that includes,
Senators: John L. Sampson, Eric Adams, John Bonacic, Neil Breslin, John DeFrancisco, Ruben Diaz, Martin Malavé Dilan, Pedro Espada Jr., Ruth Hassell-Thompson, Jeffrey Klein, Andrew Lanza, Kenneth LaValle , Vincent Leibell, George Maziarz, Michael Nozzolio, George Onorato, Bill Perkins, Michael Ranzenhofer, Stephen Saland, Diane Savino , Eric Schneiderman, Dale Volker, George Winner.
All now legally obligated to adjudicate the information on the hearings provided & return results. Frank added credibility, irrefutably, to everyone, including Will’s claims. I know Kevin promises stories and actions tomorrow that normally do not post until months later but to date he has lived up to them sooner or later. Not sure what you all are begging Frank to do but I question why you do not file for rehearings of your cases based on the criminal allegations of Anderson that demand not only investigation & discovery but a review of your cases by other courts and judges not polluted by New York’s stench. Some of that I smell here. As we know, there will be those who try to derail the efforts of the victims here, they are those who have victimizing you all along with different faces. If you want your cases heard, publish them yourself, is Frank obligated?
I posted the letters regarding Sunny, they were sent to me ad nauseam by Will & Kevin Hall and to my distribution lists endlessly annoying everyone but each told us to get the word out, post documents, save them to hard drives, etc. Nowhere on the letter I posted did it ask me to keep confidential as it could get someone killed – NOWHERE, not even non-disclosure language from the guy at ABC. I asked Frank if people were getting killed what he was doing to protect all those he led to file Federal suits with Scheindlin, did he have a plan for this? I have been told repeatedly that he is a Fed Agent of some sort, he certainly knows everyone in the US District Court & Second Circus. I think that post has been removed from the blog, can’t keep track of our Russian editors strikes & they leave no mark noting the removal.
According to Will, Frank and Christine were settling out before her case ever got to trial for big bucks and they were going to Jamaica or some remote island never to be seen again, leaving all those who thought they would get into fed court abandoned. Well we all know that story. I heard Will pining that others nor I would be able to testify at NY hearings & it was all a scam and that Frank promised hearings & they would never happen. Well, we all know that story. I know Frank has a lawsuit or few in progress, 1 involving his dead brother and I do not think Will has a lawsuit ( skin in the game ) that is active, so what is he pursuing or is it altruistic help at this point? I am not saying anything bad about Will or his actions but I am saying that all of this distraction, intentional or not, is distracting from this blog’s purpose, to continue to ask for criminal investigations of the Anderson allegations exposed in Fed Court.
My love always to Frank for his help, Christine, Catherine O’Hagan Wolfe & all those brave souls who for whatever reason have advanced the ball and exposed more and more of the slimy underbelly of New York. Their efforts on my behalf will not be forgotten until someone proves they have done us harm in any way, so far it sounds like sticks and stones. For now, they have risked their lives as far as I am concerned and I would do same for them.
Bat Out of Hell
Eliot Bernstein, Inventor

Anonymous said...

I rarely read what Mr. Bernstein writes because it's simply too long. His comment posted today, however, is right on the money. Acting out and attacking people helps no one and only lessons any worthwhile cause. I believe he meant to say Nicole Corado instead of Catherine O'hagen Wolf. The Wolf is now the clerk at the 2nd circuit but was chief cleaner clerk at the state appellate division first department.

Eliot Ivan Bernstein, Iviewit Inventor said...

Anonymous above,
Thanks for the words of support in my lengthy comments, glad you had some time for a novel today. I normally do not read or comment on anonymous as a feel it is a mask and thus reject the concept, skip their, whomever's comments, as not relevant but this somehow came to my email box, cool. So, I did mean what I said as with Catherine O'Hagan Wolfe being my hero, defendant in my lawsuit and material witness who is in Absolute conflict at this moment in the 2nd circus. Yet after becoming my hero for heroic efforts to nail the corruption to wall, leading to orders for investigation of Cahill, Krane and others perhaps a gun was to her head as Anderson and Corrado described, perhaps that is reason for change of job. I do thank you for pointing out my lapse of mention for Nicole's heroic efforts, sorry Nicole, you know though how I feel. I do not have enough space, nor characters and fear you may be running out of brain capacity to read more so I will not mention the other hundred heros here at this time, check out www.iviewit.tv where heroism is king and mention is made to many more who have risked life and limb in the pursuit of the American Way.
One last point if you can fit it in, you claim to not throw insult at others is good and you believe in that and yet your opening to your comment is an insult to me and my efforts to bring information to victims here with my lengthy writings, which are beyond your personal intelligence quotient. Yet, the slight, ever so slightly is exactly what you claim you would rid the blog of??? I thank for the insult but it makes you look kinda ridiculous or two faced or perhaps just unkind.

Your friend,
AA Michael
Eliot Bernstein
Inventor
Bat Out of Hell!

Anonymous said...

Dear Angel Eliott, no insult intended, just a fact that there are only so many seconds in a day. What you say can be very useful and it can be even more useful if said in less words. Keep up your good work, my dear, just with less words. From the Anonymous Angel.

Anonymous said...

I don't get it..

Why couldn't Kevin have just posted the info if he wanted the word out?

Of all places to think to post...

Eliott thought here?

Anonymous said...

Has anyone requested that AG Holder investigate for civil rights violations for Shue?

Has anyone requested John C. Liu (NYC Comptroller, who is also Taiwanese) to look into this?

Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

I was told there was "no money in Civil Rights Violations" many years ago, with false arrests/ falsifying of medical records/ police records/court records......
they would not investigate, that was in about 2005!
So they did the majority of it all again!

Anonymous said...

to post 2:02 to Eliot, my sentiments exactly!

Anonymous said...

yeah Eliot, like bite me Napoleans!

Anonymous said...

yeah Eliot, like bite me Napoleans!

Anonymous said...

fwqqoswgxvryznzrtjqw, http://yahooscanner.net yahoo scanner, PboOhPt.

Blog Archive

See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption

The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:


               Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
               The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
         
               CLICK HERE TO SEE Part 1
               CLICK HERE TO SEE Part 2