May 23, 2012
In the 'Personal Notes on Lawyers' section of The New York Law Journal, published February 24, 2012, the legal community was advised that, "Sherry K. Cohen has joined the Law Firm of Richard M. Maltz as counsel focusing on attorney disciplinary cases, ethics consultations, admission for law graduates and attorney reinstatements. She was the first deputy chief counsel to the Departmental Disciplinary Committee."
On March 5, 2012, a New York Law Journal private ad/announcement was printed, "The Law Firm of Richard M. Maltz, PLLC is very pleased to announce that SHERRY K. COHEN former first deputy chief counsel to the Departmental Disciplinary Committee has joined the firm as counsel - Ms. Cohen will focus her practice on attorney disciplinary cases, ethics consultations, admission for law graduates and attorney reinstatements. Ms. Cohen will also work with Richard M. Maltz, Esq. on partnership issues and litigation between lawyers and their former law firms; litigation between clients and lawyers; ethics opinions; sanction and disqualification motions and, law firm risk management issues. - Sherry K. Cohen, Esq. Richard M. Maltz, PLLC 488 Madison Avenue, 10th Floor New York, NY 10022 212.705.4804 email@example.com"
See Related Stories:
- Corrupt Ethics Lawyers Friedberg and Cohen Forced to Retire
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Committee
- New York Law Journal on Whitewashed Ethics Complaints
- Corrupt Ethics Attorney Sherry K. Cohen Departing, Finally
- Manhattan Ethics Committee Whitewashed Dreier Complaints
- NY Times Calls Ethics Scandal a Cover-Up