- U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee asked to revisit federal judicial oversight procedures after jury finds U.S. Magistrate Judge Lisa Margaret Smith guilty of battery for punching a woman in the face. (Julie Purcell v. Lisa Margaret Smith, NYS Supreme Court/Jefferson County)
- State-Employed Attorney Threatened Against Testifying at Federal Trial, Witness-Tampering Supervisor Then Protected (Corrado v. NYS Unified Court System, 12cv1748 EDNY)
- The Incarceration of California Attorney Richard I. Fine for Exposing Payoffs (United States Supreme Court, Richard I. Fine v. Leroy D. Baca, Los Angeles County, et al.)
- Judges Deserve Justice Too - Why Federal Judges Are Suing the U.S. Government for Proper Compensation (Barker, et al. v. USA, 12cv826, U.S. Court of Claims, filed November 30, 2012)
- Federal Judge Warns Litigant of Penalty of Death in Civil Case (Matter of Jeffrey Baron - 5th Circuit Court of Appeals - U. S District Court for the Northern District of Texas, Judge William Royal Furgeson, Jr.)
- Bankruptcy Abuse by Officers of the Court Leads to False Imprisonment (U.S. Supreme Court, Stephan Jay Lawrence v. Alan L. Goldberg, et al. - Florida)
- Prosecutorial Misconduct Leads to International Disgrace, False Imprisonment (Matter of Mark Hough v. The State of Nevada, et al.)
MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"
End Corruption in the Courts!
Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of June 15, 2016, we've received over 142,500 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com
Most Read Stories
- Tembeckjian's Corrupt Judicial 'Ethics' Commission Out of Control
- As NY Judges' Pay Fiasco Grows, Judicial 'Ethics' Chief Enjoys Public-Paid Perks
- New York Judges Disgraced Again
- Wall Street Journal: When our Trusted Officials Lie
- Massive Attorney Conflict in Madoff Scam
- FBI Probes Threats on Federal Witnesses in New York Ethics Scandal
- Federal Judge: "But you destroyed the faith of the people in their government."
- Attorney Gives New Meaning to Oral Argument
- Wannabe Judge Attorney Writes About Ethical Dilemmas SHE Failed to Report
- 3 Judges Covered Crony's 9/11 Donation Fraud
- Former NY State Chief Court Clerk Sues Judges in Federal Court
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Committee
- NY Ethics Scandal Tied to International Espionage Scheme
- Westchester Surrogate's Court's Dastardly Deeds
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Ethicsgate Update Faxed to Every U.S. Senator
“The Ultimate Violation of Trust is the Corruption of Ethics Oversight”
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo asked to shut down judicial “Ethics” offices after evidence reveals illegal wiretapping of judges - Andrew Cuomo was formally requested on Friday, February 15, 2013 to shut down the NYS Commission on Judicial Conduct, the state agency charged with overseeing the ethics of all non-federal judges in the Empire State. Governor Cuomo will confirm with federal prosecutors that a case, where millions of documents are held under seal, contains evidence of widespread "black bag operations" that advanced, over more than a decade, knowingly false allegations against targets while protecting favored insiders, including Wall Street attorneys.... See the full story at: www.ethicsgate.com
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 3:11 PM
- New York Senators Asked to Appoint Ethics Corrupti...
- See The Latest White House Corruption Petition
- Judge Accused of Screwing Defendant, Literally
- Ethicsgate Update Faxed to Every U.S. Senator <!--...
- Corrupt Surrogate Judge Anthony Scarpino Now Accus...
- See the Letter to New York Governor Andrew Cuomo R...
- Governor Andrew Cuomo Asked to Shut Down Judicial ...
- Judges Were Illegally Wiretapped, Says Insider
- UPDATE on Attorney "Ethics" Committees' Illegal Wi...
- Grassroots Corruption Leads to Arrest of 9 Judges
- ▼ February (10)
- ► 2012 (320)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (270)
- ► 2009 (554)
- ► 2008 (546)
See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'Sex Scandal at Attorney Ethics Committee'
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'NY Attorney pleads guilty to federal felony; Gets law license back'