MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"
End Corruption in the Courts!
Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of January 25, 2015, we've received over 142,100 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com
Most Read Stories
- Tembeckjian's Corrupt Judicial 'Ethics' Commission Out of Control
- As NY Judges' Pay Fiasco Grows, Judicial 'Ethics' Chief Enjoys Public-Paid Perks
- New York Judges Disgraced Again
- Wall Street Journal: When our Trusted Officials Lie
- Massive Attorney Conflict in Madoff Scam
- FBI Probes Threats on Federal Witnesses in New York Ethics Scandal
- Federal Judge: "But you destroyed the faith of the people in their government."
- Attorney Gives New Meaning to Oral Argument
- Wannabe Judge Attorney Writes About Ethical Dilemmas SHE Failed to Report
- 3 Judges Covered Crony's 9/11 Donation Fraud
- Former NY State Chief Court Clerk Sues Judges in Federal Court
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Committee
- NY Ethics Scandal Tied to International Espionage Scheme
- Westchester Surrogate's Court's Dastardly Deeds
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Grassroots Corruption Leads to Arrest of 9 Judges
Nearly everyone who wore a robe in Philadelphia's traffic court between the summer of 2008 and September of 2011 were arrested on Thursday, January 31, 2013 and accused by federal prosecutors of cheating average citizens of their right to a fair and impartial system of justice.
Federal prosecutors described the blatant money-grab as a "brazen sale of justice," quoting one judge who was caught on tape as saying, "There's going to be a basket going around….and I need some money."
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 11:56 PM
- New York Senators Asked to Appoint Ethics Corrupti...
- See The Latest White House Corruption Petition
- Judge Accused of Screwing Defendant, Literally
- Ethicsgate Update Faxed to Every U.S. Senator <!--...
- Corrupt Surrogate Judge Anthony Scarpino Now Accus...
- See the Letter to New York Governor Andrew Cuomo R...
- Governor Andrew Cuomo Asked to Shut Down Judicial ...
- Judges Were Illegally Wiretapped, Says Insider
- UPDATE on Attorney "Ethics" Committees' Illegal Wi...
- Grassroots Corruption Leads to Arrest of 9 Judges
- ▼ February (10)
- ► 2012 (320)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (270)
- ► 2009 (554)
- ► 2008 (547)
See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'Sex Scandal at Attorney Ethics Committee'
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'NY Attorney pleads guilty to federal felony; Gets law license back'