MLK said: "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere"
End Corruption in the Courts!
Court employee, judge or citizen - Report Corruption in any Court Today !! As of June 15, 2016, we've received over 142,500 tips...KEEP THEM COMING !! Email: CorruptCourts@gmail.com
Most Read Stories
- Tembeckjian's Corrupt Judicial 'Ethics' Commission Out of Control
- As NY Judges' Pay Fiasco Grows, Judicial 'Ethics' Chief Enjoys Public-Paid Perks
- New York Judges Disgraced Again
- Wall Street Journal: When our Trusted Officials Lie
- Massive Attorney Conflict in Madoff Scam
- FBI Probes Threats on Federal Witnesses in New York Ethics Scandal
- Federal Judge: "But you destroyed the faith of the people in their government."
- Attorney Gives New Meaning to Oral Argument
- Wannabe Judge Attorney Writes About Ethical Dilemmas SHE Failed to Report
- 3 Judges Covered Crony's 9/11 Donation Fraud
- Former NY State Chief Court Clerk Sues Judges in Federal Court
- Concealing the Truth at the Attorney Ethics Committee
- NY Ethics Scandal Tied to International Espionage Scheme
- Westchester Surrogate's Court's Dastardly Deeds
Friday, February 15, 2013
Governor Andrew Cuomo Asked to Shut Down Judicial "Ethics" Office
NY Governor Andrew Cuomo Asked to Shut Down Judicial "Ethics" Office
New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo has been formally requested to immediately shut down the offices of The Commission on Judicial Conduct (the "CJC"), the state agency charged with overseeing the ethics of all judges in the Empire State. The request comes from a public integrity group after confirmation that the CJC has been involved in illegally wiretapping and other illegal "black bag operations" for years.
Governor Cuomo is asked to send New York State Troopers to close and secure the state's three judicial ethics offices: the main office on the 12th floor at 61 Broadway in Manhattan, the capital office in Albany at the Corning Tower in the Empire State Plaza, and the northwest regional office at 400 Andrews Street in Rochester.
The Governor is asked to telephone the Assistant United States Attorney who is overseeing the millions of items of evidence, most of which that has been secreted from the public- and the governor- by a federal court order.
Governor Cuomo was provided with the direct telephone number of the involved federal prosecutor, and simply requested to confirm that evidence exists that certain state employees in New York's so-called judicial "ethics" committee illegally wiretapped state judges.
The request to the governor will be posted at www.ethicsgate.com later today. (Media inquiries can be made to 202-374-3680.)
Posted by Corrupt Courts Administrator at 7:52 AM
- New York Senators Asked to Appoint Ethics Corrupti...
- See The Latest White House Corruption Petition
- Judge Accused of Screwing Defendant, Literally
- Ethicsgate Update Faxed to Every U.S. Senator <!--...
- Corrupt Surrogate Judge Anthony Scarpino Now Accus...
- See the Letter to New York Governor Andrew Cuomo R...
- Governor Andrew Cuomo Asked to Shut Down Judicial ...
- Judges Were Illegally Wiretapped, Says Insider
- UPDATE on Attorney "Ethics" Committees' Illegal Wi...
- Grassroots Corruption Leads to Arrest of 9 Judges
- ▼ February (10)
- ► 2012 (320)
- ► 2011 (349)
- ► 2010 (270)
- ► 2009 (554)
- ► 2008 (546)
See Video of Senator John L. Sampson's 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The first hearing, held in Albany on June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Video of 1st Hearing on Court 'Ethics' Corruption
The June 8, 2009 hearing is on two videos:
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'Sex Scandal at Attorney Ethics Committee'
Worthy of Review: Click here to see 'NY Attorney pleads guilty to federal felony; Gets law license back'